• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Baka and Test OOC [Reboot New GM]

Necromantic Necromantic Gizaira Gizaira

Those traps though hahaha. Any of your characters willing to show Juishiro the art of video games? (He's fascinated by them, but isn't exactly allowed to buy anything related to them. Not yet at least)

Those traps though hahaha. Any of your characters willing to show Juishiro the art of video games? (He's fascinated by them, but isn't exactly allowed to buy anything related to them. Not yet at least)
Lol, I didn't notice all of our characters have a love for video games. My character (to be released v soon hopefully) is also a gaming addict

latest

All these gaming addicts ha!

The tsundere is strong with this one. Quite a fan of them really...

Sweet!

---

No one came here to study. They'll all be bonding with games hahahah
"you don't have a vita?! well, i have an older one i was gonna throw out, but i suppose you can have it instead! dont go thinking ill give you anything else!"

"you don't have a vita?! well, i have an older one i was gonna throw out, but i suppose you can have it instead! dont go thinking ill give you anything else!"

Yessss. I'll be delighted to see their friendship grow.

This will be my first time seeing a tsundere trap though, unless I'm forgetting someone...

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Im so sorry for the delayed post. >//////< And whats with all the traps? Does everyone have a thing for traps??? >////<

To answer your question, Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , I don't have a problem with changing your OC to becoming Class D Rep.

Friendly update, I am planning to have the RP section up by Wednesday or Thursday, EST. That should give enough time for anyone who is interested in the RP to join. Rules will also be posted in the RP section. Is everybody fine with that?
Necromantic Necromantic , Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , AI10100 AI10100 , Gizaira Gizaira , Alteras Alteras , Jade Emperor Jade Emperor , animegirl20 animegirl20 ., Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs , DeadLad DeadLad

AHHHHHHHH!!!!! Im so sorry for the delayed post. >//////< And whats with all the traps? Does everyone have a thing for traps??? >////<

To answer your question, Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , I don't have a problem with changing your OC to becoming Class D Rep.

Friendly update, I am planning to have the RP section up by Wednesday or Thursday, EST. That should give enough time for anyone who is interested in the RP to join. Rules will also be posted in the RP section. Is everybody fine with that?
Necromantic Necromantic , Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse , AI10100 AI10100 , Gizaira Gizaira , Alteras Alteras , Jade Emperor Jade Emperor , animegirl20 animegirl20 ., Sugary_Paragraphs Sugary_Paragraphs , DeadLad DeadLad
I am fine with that, Updated my cs to include the info.

Yeah! Um now I need to read through everyones character sheets and update some of the positions.

Perfectly fine with me.

*sweats profusely*

also im fine with that

*prepares confetti*
O_O Yes.

0.0 *just realizes that everyone OC's is Japanese while their OC is Canadian.* Well this is interesting.

I have noticed a disturbing lack of males... it's like a 1:3 ratio...

Oh well! Such is life!

I'm making a half-Russian if that helps.

Oh well! Such is life!

pfft do reverse traps really count as girls though

No your OC is fine the way they are. Everyone's OC is fine the way the are. I just found it very intriguing that everyone else was Japanese. XD
oh, just saying you got kotone and rei backward

rei is the rep of a, kotone is b

Oh well! Such is life!

Lol. That is fine. I was planning on finishing a British History Teacher anyway, but sadly it didn't save so I am having to redo them again. T.T

*notices their computer on 8% and the need for sleep starts to kick in* Welp I am getting off for now. If anyone has suggestions for the RP or any questions relating to the RP just post it on here and I will respond when I get back on. Also make sure I have your OC in the positions you want them to have by checking the class positions under the CS template. >////<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back