Badly Describe a Game Here

DO I RIDE THE CUBE OR DOES IT GO SOMEWHERE?!

- Q.U.B.E 2

I don't know if anyone has already badly described this game but here goes... A kid who is obsessed with Disney characters ends up getting all of his friends involved an epic Disney story, that's been going since the early 2000's -- Kingdom Hearts (in a nutshell). No offense, lolz! :)

Careen about town with a sticky ball, rolling up (stealing) everyone's worldly possessions (and people) because your jerk of a dad can't stop destroying the galaxy and you have to clean up his mess.

~All the Katamari games

Choose a dood and kill your friends by blasting them out of the world
-Smash Brothers

Meditation: The Game- Monument Valley
Kid gets killed, grows up, gets killed, then gets killed AGAIN. Also, butter.- FNaF
Local dad gets screwed over. -Bioshock 2
You already knew those things were possessed.-Tattletail

Animal slavery is aight... I guess? Also a ten year old participates in gang violence while poaching rare animals

-pokemon

Gibberish speaking people grow old and die in under a year and start fires making salads.

-The Sims

Immortal green tic-tacs learn that jet engines do not work in space and that their planet's moon isn't made of ice cream.

-Kerbal Space Program

Siri is acting weird but you can't go to the apple store because you're stuck in a dyson sphere.

-Halo 4

Your bankrupt boss makes you throw vegetables at giant killer ladybugs and pick up garbage until your son abandons you.

-Pikmin 2.

Somebody procrastinated dealing with evil dragons for a very long time and now you have to yell at them so hard they all die.

-Skyrim

Stumble around like an uncoordinated drunk man doing basic tasks with your friends.

- Humans Fall Flat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back