Badly Describe a Game Here

An amnesiac man wakes up in only his underwear and then hears a voice in his head telling him that he's a hero or something.

- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

only a family reunion can save the world from evil
~jojo's bizarre adventure: eyes of heaven

best/worst roadtrip ever
~final fantasy xv

save the universe from dancing badly... by dancing slightly less badly
~space channel 5

Mailman gets injured on the job but continues to finish his delivery- Fallout New Vegas

A soldier has an incoherent hallucination and must attempt to convince the government that the world is going to end- Mass Effect

Let's befriend everyone and kill them later when we do the genocide run
-Undertale

Smack literally everything with your fist or an item that looks similar to legos in some way

You already know what I’m talking about.

You're a mutated human that looks for his adopted daughter. But you also ignore the main quests because finding a pan or a lost goat is way more exciting.

- The Witcher 3

Angry tribal people who have recently learned how to be angry go and punch Hinduism.

-Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga 1 and 2

Hot guys beating the hell out of eachother- Tekken

Chinese history lesson with a dose of violence and plenty of Fan service- Dynasty Warriors

Waifu collecting- Fire Emblem Fates

My daughter is trying to become ruler of the wasteland - LISA: The Joyful

Local weeaboo says "fuck" more times than he breathes - No More Heroes

It's constantly night time! When will the grocery store be open now?! - Touhou Project: Imperishable Night

Actually the greatest game of all time. Don't fucking @ me. - Powerpuff Girls Zom-B-Gone

Teen fights the dark with a duck, dog, and a key. - Kingdom Hearts

Teens shoot themselves in the head to save the world - Persona 3

Underwater rugby player is abducted by a whale - Final Fantasy X

I hate the ocean - Subnautica

Fight for the fate of the world using the powers of flaming homosexuality. --JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Heritage for the Future--

(I know this has been done but I don't care)

Random peasant gets saved from execution, goes on a quest to murder the one who saved them. - Skyrim

Animal neglect for mass profit is cute if it's on an alien planet! - Slime Rancher

Ass, ass, tiddies, tiddies, ass n' tiddies. --Dead or Alive Xtreme Beach Volleyball--

Users who are viewing this thread

Back