Badly Describe a Game Here

Crime... crime... and more crime... but you can drive off road. Fly planes... and drive trains.

-grand theft auto

A nastalgic game based on Somehow getting all 3 sheep across many obstacles until you reach the end

Home sheep home on cool math games

Grind your heart out for three hours saving up for an expensive space party yacht only to get ganked by somebody called Ligma Ligma Kappa and lose millions of credits.

-Elite: Dangerous

A entire game of building blocks for a ending story that takes freaking for ever and can range from easy to HARD CORE

-minecraft

Do it at home so there’s no reason to fall.

- Tony Hawk Ride

You splat people, you get splatted. You listen to people...talk? Rage quits happen. The meta is kinda hated, for whatever reason. It's fun..or hell.

-Splatoon 1/2/3

Start a band minus the awkwardness of being a socialite.
- Rock Band

A game with limited wonder range tethered to someone else in which you hafto go through a confusing no context story and over come obstacles in a word 100x your size

Unravel 2

Very fast car blurring the spacetime continuum going vroom vroom straight into my knees.
-GTA V

The worlds most annoying cooking game that Controlling Patents buy their Kids no matter the age they are that my mom got me when I was 14 instead of the actual cooking game I wanted. With an Asian ladies voice treating you like a toddler and It’s bettet With no sound.

-cooking Mama

Vampiric Nikon performs an FBI raid on hell to steal their free coffee supply.
-ULTRAKILL (yes, caps are necessary)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back