Badly Describe a Game Here

Naked boy's slow but certain descent down his basement to fight literal shit and piss monsters with nothing but his tears as bullets, and there are also demons. Oh ya his mother wants to kill him.

-The Binding of Isaac

Be a space lesbian and farm blob creatures so you can sell their shit while pining for your distant lover.

- Slime Rancher

Attempt to save a dying world with a coloring book only to potentially destroy everything and everyone you fought the entire game for with the exact tools you used to protect it, followed by a photo montage of comatose child being orphaned in a terrible accident. for kids!

- Drawn to Life: the Next Chapter.... sure did leave some kind of impression on me I'll tell you what.

A "fun" and "challenging" experience on the horrors of landing military aircraft.

-DCS World

Crash... thirsty...hungry...reduced to the stone age....BUT WATER EVERYWHERE can't drink it tho.... too much coconuts... got the runs..... AH GIANT KRAB KILLING ME. How do I build this again?

-stranded deep

The embodiment of playing Pokemon during Bible study. Let's find out if that's bad, or worse.

- Shin Megami Tensei V

Too many collaborations and sweaty players

- Fortnite

Tons of little children running away from walking explosives and gawking over the acasional adult YouTubers that make it look so easy

-minecraft

An accurate recreation of me finding a spider in my bathroom.
-Earth Defense Force

Lego people in significantly more detailed games meant for people of all ages but it’s mainly filled with toddlers. Trolls. Bullies And homophobes.

-Roblox

You are a fox person saving the world from a hero gone rogue. A robot by your side that is an outcast from his own kind as aliens try and finish you off

-ratchet and clank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back