Badly Describe a Game Here

So I get to have sex with you if I do this candy crush shit right?
-HuniePop

Stuck in the woods with nothing for some reason and you have to have a source of light every night, otherwise, you die - Don't Starve

(Wanna have friends as well? HERE YOU GO! - Don't Starve Together)

Suicidal baby attempts suicide without his incompetent dad, who should not be a dad in the first place, finding him and healing him - Who's Your Daddy

Last edited:
Send random people into space so that they can start their own space colony and somehow end up inside a planet. Survive and deal with them peeing into your water supply - Oxygen Not Included

Splatoon: A first-person shoo- oh, I mean, a completely innocent team sport video game.

Slime Rancher: Feed tiny slimes, they shi.t, you sell their shit, profit.

Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon: Some want to farm, some want to mine, some want to fish, I just wanna get married.

Shelter 2: Nature is evil.

The Sims: I am God, I crush all who oppose. You are nothing.

Diary of a Spaceport Janitor: My life sucks.

Don't Starve: Actually, starving is the least of your issues because everything from spiders to the partial or total absence of light (darkness) wants to murder you.

Kirby: A pink ball eats everything. There is no escape from the pink ball.

Last edited:
Persona - As complicated as actually living.

Breath of the Wild - Oh look ... A rock ... in a circular clearing ... wonder what's under that ...

Fallout 4 - Apocalyptic Recycled Architecture Simulator ... also something about synths.

Farming Simulator - A game for serious virtual farmers, who are serious about their virtual farming.

Fortnite - I've always wanted to be reminded that I'm 84th out of 100 type bad.

Bird incidentally starts 2 world wars. Goes to kill God as a result.

Fire emblem: Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn.

American takes tour of Spanish countryside. Introduces American principles to the locals.

Resident Evil 4.

Evil human uses power of friendship and rainbows to save everyone or kill everyone.

Undertake

Groundhog Day, starring stealing other people's faces. Directed by Guillermo del Toro

Majora's Mask

Menial tasks that eventually open up to even more menial tasks. Let's you live out the wild fantasy of owning your own house.

Animal crossing new leaf.

Last edited:
You silently make your way across the world with your mouthy friend turned muskrat in search for that magical white goo that will save the world.

----Jak and Daxter

Get into a not so friendly competition with your friends as you pretend that you can code and hack into things - source.io

try to kill minions, hit towers, and not die while your team yells at you. And theres cheese. Lots of cheese.

League of Legends

Nobody dies, you die easily. Hockey pucks have the explosive power of several sticks of C4, a Sub Machine Gun can out range an AR, getting shot in the head when all you have on is a baseball cap doesn't effect you. Ten counter terrorist's shoot at each other for no reason. Like why are they fighting each other? -Rainbow Six Soege

Realistic CS:GO with even more Russians.

- Insurgency

Not actually born from dragons
-The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Tekken but with ninja
-Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

Admit it, you never played it for the story
-Saints Row the Third and Saints Row 4

1000 ways to die: Baby Edition
-Who's Your Daddy

((I know I've already done some of these before but stfu))

I will become...God.
-the Sims 4

Let's make fashion! All the fashion trends are completely misnamed, though!
-Style Savvy

Strange old man gives you small animal.
-Pokemon

Physics suck.
-Garry's Mod

Commit mass genocide and then kidnap a woman.
-Super Mario

Anthropomorphic animals are so inaccurate to their original animals that it would make more sense if they were just aliens or monsters or smth.
-Sonic the Hedgehog

Poop = profit.
-Slime Rancher

Users who are viewing this thread

Back