Badly Describe a Game Here

Fight fire with fire. Or rather; fight space cancer with the same space cancer you just contracted.

Metroid Prime 3: Corruption

Despair

No, hope

No despair >:O

No despai -

EAT MY WORD BULLETS

Hope wins

Oh wait despair wins and the blonde with big tits is still alive on every game

~ Danganronpa

Depression

Suddenly, Pineapples!

This doesn't help...

~ Omori

Go into strangers house

Pick up strangers phone

:O CUTE BOIS ARE ONLINE

Help them make a party in memory of their dead best friend

Oh imagine that you're a simp now

~ Mystic Messenger

Mutated animals are forced into fights they can't win for the entertainment of their human overlords.

- Any Pokémon game.

Waluigi without the wa goes on holiday

Luigis haunted mansion

Sexualised Teenagers murder each other for 10 hours

- Danganronpa

Be a mail delivery boy, then get shot twice in the head. Get reconstructive brain surgery for FREE, then go on to side with one of four factions in a world that’s been nuked to shit. You either have Roman Slavery, Taxes, Capitalism or Anarchy robots. Then you fight over Hoover damn for some reason.

Fallout NV

A giant water level that shifts from being beautiful to pants-shittingly horrifying on a dime where you cure green space cancer with the power of alien squid juice.
-subnautica.

Mugs with gambling addictions beat up such diverse characters as a blob, weird blimp lady, an honest to god flower that goes super sayan, a clown, cake lady, THAT FUCKING DRAGON, an actual train, a bee, a mermaid that I swear I am not attracted to and the devil himself.
-cup head

Hiding from murdered children inside of fur suits in an office with a frankly pathetic power supply.
-FNaF 1

Hiding from murdered children inside of fur suits in an office with a frankly pathetic power supply except this time all of your enemies or on robo crack or something and there’s like a bajillion of them.
-FNaF 2

Dead rabbit man inside an iron maiden fur suit.
FNaF 3

A giant water level that shifts from being beautiful to pants-shittingly horrifying on a dime where you cure green space cancer with the power of alien squid juice.
-subnautica.

Mugs with gambling addictions beat up such diverse characters as a blob, weird blimp lady, an honest to god flower that goes super sayan, a clown, cake lady, THAT FUCKING DRAGON, an actual train, a bee, a mermaid that I swear I am not attracted to and the devil himself.
-cup head

Hiding from murdered children inside of fur suits in an office with a frankly pathetic power supply.
-FNaF 1

Hiding from murdered children inside of fur suits in an office with a frankly pathetic power supply except this time all of your enemies or on robo crack or something and there’s like a bajillion of them.
-FNaF 2

Dead rabbit man inside an iron maiden fur suit.
FNaF 3
I love this. (this totally does NOT come from a Mugman Simp!!! Don't even THINK otherwise!!!)

Last edited:
Be expected to beat several highly trained adults, bring down a criminal organization and tame literal gods when all you want to do is play with your pets and give them fun hats

Pokémon

(hope that was an original response for ya)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back