Badly Describe a Game Here

Deep reaches of space, a daring crew set out to look for life on this mining ship that communications went down. Little do they know the humans are zombies who worship a giant red column. One by one they bite the dust except for one who goes insane.
-Deep Space

The first set of games in that series being remade again and again.

- Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee

Woodland critters and egg set aside differences to save the Earth from a lizard that shoved a space station up its butt.

-Sonic Adventure 2

The unnecessarily complicated story about a boy with split-personality disorder, a dog, and a duck, along with comically large keys.

- Kingdom Hearts series

4 random kids beat up wild animals, gangsters, police officers, cult members, zombies, robots, and various monsters to try to stop an alien invasion a literal beetle told them about.

-Earthbound

Login, join game, get verbally abused by a 9 year old, logout, question reality and go back to playing Slime Rancher by myself.

Hope, despair, Monobear, double trouble, fan service girl, Kamakura Kamakura yass queen
----Danganronpa

Before I start, I want to leave clear that I love all of these games I'm about to badly describe.

- - -

Puppet loses his head throwing it at enemies and fighting the same cat over and over again.

-Dynamite Headdy

- - -

Run and run and run faster until you crash into something for running too fast.

-Sonic the Hedgehog

- - -

Go insane of frustration as your square explodes into dust a million times while you listen to epic music.

-Geometry Dash

- - -

You decide to become a farmer, but spend most of your time simping for a girl in town giving her a gift every day until she marries you.

-Harvest Moon

- - -

A game that feels like it could've came out in the 90's, but is still more successful than every other recent title in the franchise.

-Sonic Mania

- - -

The perfect party game to lose all your friends (NO, DON'T YOU DARE STEAL MY STAR, LUIGI!!!)

-Mario Party

- - -

Mutant plants kill dead people who want to eat your brain.

-Plants vs Zombies

- - -

Cup makes a deal with the Devil, and then dies thousands of times trying to take everyone's souls to save himself. 80% of those deaths are against an iron giant that's piloted by Dr. Eggman and Dr. Wily's great grandfather.

-Cuphead

- - -

In a world made of cubes, you have to go mining for minerals in caves full of monsters, in order to make a portal so you can go to basically hell, in order to go to another dimension to kill a dragon that exists for some reason, and earn... an egg? oh yeah, and you can build stuff.

-Minecraft

- - -

You start wondering if you'd rather let the dead people eat your brains instead of letting EA eat your wallet.

-Plants vs Zombies 2

- - -

You train a small, cute creature to become the ultimate killing machine. Oh, and your rival's grandpa wants you to finish the wikipedia project he started but is too lazy to finish himself.

-Pokemon Red

- - -

Robot has to defeat other robots to steal their powers so he can defeat the typical evil scientist.

-Mega Man

- - -

Run and jump, run and jump, repeat.

-Mario (most games)

- - -

Play a hundred games, but only three seconds of each.

-Warioware

- - -

Mario and friends spend the whole time cheating and sabotaging each other in order to win a kart race.

-Mario Kart

You tried to be a good professor, but you ended up slaughtering two thirds of your student body and possibly marrying one of them...oh, and you're god.

- Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Technically you're more akin to Jesus but the rest is pretty much spot on.

Well, once you become one with Sothis, you're more like god. Would also depend on your interpretation of Jesus, though, so that's understandable.

Anyways:

An amnesiac somehow saves the world from dragons and an evil empire with the power of farming.

- Pretty much every Rune Factory game.

"Hi yes, can I get some double D dominatrix females in thongs and Jojo-esque testosterone beasts all fighting and spitting awesome one liners to the death because everyone has a huge boner for Earthrealm to go?"

"Would you like that in heavy nostalgia? Blood and gore and fatality moves? Mediocre animation? Or fanfiction scriptwriting?"

"...yes."

- Mortal Kombat 9

Last edited:
The one with Marth
-Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light

The one with Roy.
-Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade

Last edited:
The one with Ike.
-Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn

The one with Lucina, Robin, and Chrom.
-Fire Emblem Awakening