Badlands

Ravus followed the Guardian to the table in the back along with the others while Demeter entertained the immortals. Who the hell is this woman? He thought to himself as he watched Demeter arm wrestle a huntsman. His hand twitched once he recognized the other immortal as a huntsman, he was very suprised all these guardians would allow one among them. Ravus looked around the bar laying eyes on a guardian sitting just as far away from the action as he was. Little did anyone know, that guardian was a Crusader and had just locked eyes on a target but wouldn't likely make a move till later.

Ravus had listened to Lilac's brief summation of this town. "Did I here you say there are bad guardians? I am surprised guardians even get together in guilds that always seemed like more of a Titan thing. But did you mean there are guardians capable of doing evil or guardians that are tainted by dark matter? Or by guardians you just meant immortals in general?" Ravus asked. If there turned out to be guardians tainted by dark matter, studying them and comparing the results to the titan may yield significant findings.
Petroshka Petroshka Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Kent Kent Luckz Luckz
----------------------------------

Ash simply followed a solo pair of tracks diverging from a mass group of tracks. He was now hot on Osamu's trail to the point where he could nearly smell the Starscourge on him. Ash's pursuit eventually brought him to a home, and he could sense the ominous huntsman aura within. Almost immediately, Ash's soul weapon appeared, two extra sets of arms and his own set of arms became covered in metallic armor. His body began to heat up with a bright red aura as he trudged closer to the home, only one thought on his mind now.
The Elder The Elder

Liliac looked at the bold woman with pire awe as she took to the bar keeper in a battle of arms. She was amazing, and her aura was a mix of Earthern tones and her power was quite intimidating being Mother Earth itself. The Guardian gave a small smile at the round of applause but it was quickly removed when the man spoke to her regarding dark magic. "Hmm, I'm not too sure, there are talks of problems every now and then from certain people but otherwise I'm not completely certain, dark magic has been around lately, it's a strange sensation," Liliac stared at him inquisitively before looking up into the eyes of the woman.

"Guess it's pretty obvious but I'm not sure, I've only been alive for about 2 years but sure, I'd love to help out and better my skills," Liliac's eyes glittered at the group around her. "Are you all apart of the same group?" She asked with a confused look as the female guardian spotted a man walk in, a man she had healed the day upon arrival due to a ruptured lung, he whispered to a few of his male friends and a couple of waves went her way. Liliac smiled.

"Word gets round here fast Sir, it won't be hard for me to find something out if you need me to, I help quietly around town here," one of the barmaids brought over their round of drink and she took it gratefully, sipping politely.
Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Field Marshall Field Marshall Petroshka Petroshka

Isaac walked through the city, he had been following the group from a distance, since the battle ended, the many years he spent walking in the Badlands made him very aware of his surroundings, he kept far enough to not be seen, but to keep track of them, being careful to not let them feel his presence. It became more difficult to hide when he noticed that another immortal was behind them, even though he was far behind, Isaac felt he couldn't let the other Immortal notice him. He watched them enter Ishmaelah, a city he didn't dare to enter before. He was able to get nearer to the group thanks to the different energies in the air, he waited some time before heading to the pub they entered. Isaac was standing in front of the door, hearing the loud noises coming from inside. He knew the group would feel his presence now, if they didn't feel it earlier. He let out a sigh when he was entering the pub, waiting for the many looks he expected to get.
Petroshka Petroshka Field Marshall Field Marshall Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Luckz Luckz

Osamu
Osamu stopped his drinking and ranting when he felt a murderous intent closing in around him. "Hehe looks like someone want to play." He said with a grin as he stood up out his chair. Using his powder Osamu created wings and a scythe. He blew a hole in the roof, flying out of the home and hovered in the sky. He looks at Ash with a big grin on his face showing his razor sharp teeth. "Oooo a Guardian decided to come after me!! Hehe I'm going to enjoy this!!" He yelled. Osamu flapped his wings towards Ash sending a fast rain of sharp powder needles that'll explode on impact. This wasn't meant to kill but to get a feel of his opponent. Field Marshall Field Marshall

Ash returned fire with a giant ball of magma that swallowed up the rain of explosive powder, several burst within the ball showed the needles were exploding with the ball. The ball continued forward towards Osamu. Ash bursted into the air flying by manipulated more solid masses of magma beneath his feet so rather than using a levitating platform it looks like he's actually flying. Ash didn't let up on his assault he began firing blasts of magma from all six arms at Osamu in fast burst barrage of magma blasts.

The Elder The Elder

------------------------------------------------

Ravus finally understood this guardian was far too young to understand what he was talking about. "The word is Dark Matter." Ravus simply added. He noticed another dark matter presence at the entrance to the bar and so did the rest of the bar which fell silent once more. Guess that huntsman from earlier was a special case, thank god they know that huntsmen in general are evil. Ravus pointed two fingers to the entrance and they were glowing with light, waiting for this huntsmen to make his move. While secretly the Crusaders in the bar marked the new huntsmen in a database of targets he added the huntsmen from earlier to.

Petroshka Petroshka Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Kent Kent Luckz Luckz Payphone. Payphone.

-----------------------------------------------
(Brief clip of Raiden's not yet Raikou, off screen solo adventure)

latest

Somewhere else in the Badlands, Raiden was breathing heavily and looked very battered and definitely bruised. He stood holding his soul transformation, dual black chokuto, before a titan that radiated dark matter. "If only they joined my fusion instead of becoming you, things would have been different. But now I right this wrong because soon I will devour those souls. Something I could not do before but now I can." said the Titan as he raised a metal plated fist and punched Raiden into the wall of the cave they are currently battling in.

Raiden stood back up and thought to himself. I kill this fiend, and I'll be free of my past. This is my destiny, this is where my road has taken me. A chance at freedom. With resolve still is his heart Raiden stoop back and charged his blade with more electricity. He ran at the titan who also ran back at him.........

Acantha followed the guardian into the pub ignoring most of the stares they got and sat down where the woman decided would be comfortable. She was about to ask questions until her companions started talking first. Her smile fell a few millimeters as the Amber clad one bought everyone a drink and arm wrestled a random person. "...do you even have the local currency?" shaking her head she turned her attention to Ravus and the woman being extremely annoyed with him. As soon as the woman told them that she was only two years old Acantha's mind clicked. signaling to her that she was a waste of their time. Getting up and whispered cold words to Ravus, "we're here to collect information, and you're giving it." Acantha gave the woman a cold stare before walking away from her and to the bar tender. she couldnt believe that her companions especially a Military officer would be so susceptible to a useless local. She began asking the bartender a few questions about the city of steel. he had heard rumors of it but other than that he didnt know anything. Acantha was beginning to think stopping by here was a waste of time and every inch of her was telling her to get out.

Outside the city trouble was brewing as clan Amphis was approaching, Riding on their tamed primal Psamathe their large numbers moved around the sand of the desert like fish through water. The Chieftain Abbadon, had been wanting to stamp this "city" out of his territory for a long time now if it wasnt for these pesky guardians. he looked at his titan clan, all of them were more or less desperate and rejected from other clans and they had been planning to take dunehammer's land. Dunehammer had powerful fire titans but they had the numbers, and now Psamathe. With a low chuckle he raised his axe signaling the assault. The city was surrounded and there were only a handful of guardians, this was expected to be a simple clearing out of the trash.

Capture.PNG

Name: Abbadon
Chieftain of Clan Amphis
Race: Titan
Personality: Conquer, unite, Rule
Energy: Decay

Strength: Not afraid to sacrifice he will use his titan subordinates or friends to get the upper hand.

sand_worm_concept_by_frank3082-d6utlb0.jpg

Name: Psamathe
the new shock and awe weapon of clan Amphis
Race: Sandworm Primal
Personality: Consume, Survive, Destroy
Energy: Sand

Strength: With sand under her control she controls the very ground of the badlands, she has had centuries of experience fighting large primals and many clans of immortals. She can ground down other solid things into sand and use the very sand itself as a way to make herself even faster.​

Petroshka Petroshka Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Kent Kent Luckz Luckz

As the giant ball of magma came towards Osamu he flapped his wings and flew over it. Looking down upon Ash, Osamu grins as Ash flies up towards him. Osamu creating a huge cube made out of his powder. He threw it towards Ask, using it as a shield to block the magma blast and cover. The cube took on the magma slowly breaking away after each it. Osamu disassembles his Powder wings, and falls towards the ground. As he falls he manipulates the powder for his wings sending it towards Ash, having it surround his body. Once there he detonated the powder creating an explosion with Ash hopefully in the center. Field Marshall Field Marshall

A ton of dust was uplifted by the explosion but when it cleared it revealed a giant shell of volcanic rock. Residue of the volcanic rock was lying around displaced from the explosion the shell shielded Ash from. The guardian punched the wall of shell sending high velocity volcanic rock shards at Osamu. Ash planted his left foot and got a good push off releasing a loud sonic boom and wake of sand as he dashed at high speeds at Osamu using his rock shard barrage as cover. All six of his arms began to glow as he energized his soul transformation, preparing to lay a major beat down on Osamu.

The Elder The Elder

Ravus still had his fingers lit up and pointed at the huntsmen who was in the doorway of the bar. It also seemed the guardian they were talking too was also a dead end. Ravus noticed one immortal in the bar hastily leaved, that was unknown to everyone in the bar the Crusader. Ravus wondered why when he started to pick up a large amount of immortal presences in the air but from outside the bar. Ravus's other hand went to his ear piece. "It's a raid we have to get out of here. Now!" Ravus stood and fired a beam of light energy at Isaac in the doorway believing him to possibly have something to do with it.
Petroshka Petroshka Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Kent Kent Luckz Luckz Payphone. Payphone.

Liliac looked straight at Acantha as she whispered a few words to the man infront of her and stood up with a not-so-secret glaze. The guardian glared back defiantly but dropped her gaze and downed her drink. "Dark matter, yep that's here," was all she said after finishing it and looking at the light upon his fingers and following his gaze. Huntsmen. Didn't bother jer in the slightest, she was paid by a variety of people so it didn't really matter who they were, nor who she was. Liliac grunted slightly before using her energy to form her whips rolled up by her sides, she wasn't feeling hapoy about this and the spark in energy wasn't exactly kind to her skin.

"What kind of trouble have you brought with you?" She muttered under her breath. "It's the Titan Clan, name eludes me but they are a massive bunch of outcasts, word's been going round there is a new weapon too, I suggest you run," Liliac was young but she wasn't naive and had grew up rather quickly, all sorts of information had been battered around constantly and her ears were exceptionally good. "But then again I'm just a 'local', only two years old who's not worth much, have fun," Liliac played with her cup before the barmaid cleared them and her gaze focused on the bartender, with a small nod towards him, she waited for what was to happen next.

"Time is ticking," the guardian smiled looking at Ravus and then the Earthern one next to her. "I'd love to join you!" She reiterated with a beaming smile as the girl's eyes shone.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Petroshka Petroshka Payphone. Payphone.

Inside the pub every immortal felt the sudden rush of presences in the air, everyone looked at each other as if expecting one of them to know what was happening. It was when someone from the outside yelled "We're being attacked!" Did anyone inside the pub take action. Every guardian stormed outside taking defensive positions and flaring up their weapons, one guardian, the most veteran of them all assumed command. and the guardians formed a loose circle at the town center facing outwards. All mortals have ran inside the main building and taking refuge there presumably praying that their guardians will be able to defeat this new threat.

Acantha however was still in the pub enjoying the new silence and looked at her little sentinel crew now accompanied by a guardian without much care. "i doubt we'll get far right now, we're surrounded. However once the fight gets starting we can slip out while the chaos intensifies." She then gave a fustrated and annoyed look. "unless you want to play hero rather than survive. then go ahead, i'll stay here documenting on Guardian and Titan tactics." Her voice is sarcastic in nature but full of truth.

Amphis Clan's horde decended upon the town in an unorganized rush, a few titans threw large rocks and fireballs into the town haphazardly and a few found themselves hitting near the circle, a few guardians even blocked the ranged attacks with their own. Psamathe was currently no where to be seen but Abbadon was slowly making his way toward the guardians shouting obscenities about guardians and how they were pansies or something.

(this is abouttt 300 titans versus 75 guardians)

Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Field Marshall Field Marshall Kent Kent The Elder The Elder Luckz Luckz

Osamu landed on the ground, created a new set of wings, and watched as his attack went off. He hoped that it took full effect, but he knew the guardian wasn't going to go down easily. The smoke faded and revealed a shell covering the guardian. Osamu smirks as he accepts the guardian's good defense. When Ash sent shards towards Osamu by punching the shell, Osamu instinctively sent a ball of powder in front of him as he flap his wings forcing him back, creating distance. The ball burst releasing a powder cloud and when the shells entered the cloud explosions went off destroying the shells. Osamu continuing flying backwards as he noticed Ash coming towards him. Osamu continued firing spheres of powder in his path, in order for them to explode on contact and slow him down. Field Marshall Field Marshall

[Location Redacted]

"You saw that Indra, it seems a massive clan of titan rejects is assaulting that city that has always remained so faithful to our kind. There are a great number of guardians who could end up being killed without our intervention." Said a voice belonging to an angelic looking guardian, he likely had performed a sacrifice one before based on his appearance. He sat in a chair and spoke with a group of 4 other guardians who all looked similarly less human. They were viewing a message sent by the Crusader stationed at the town being assaulted by Clan Amphis.

"Michael's right, such a good opportunity to bolster our numbers. Did we not mean to look into the Dunehammer situation and perform a sweep of the Badlands? Feels like we have been stuck in here forever." said a male with white hair and horns.

"I'm with Michael and Regalia, so we have the majority. Too bad Gilgamesh and Indra." Said a red dragon like guardian.

The other two a guardian resembling a blue dragon and one with bright red skin covered in volcanic tatoos. The entire group rose from their seats at the sametime........

The Sentinels and Guardians

"Unless you know a path from the interior of this village to the behind enemy lines, we can only run into a situation no better than the guardians defending this town." Ravus said to Lilliac. He wondered who Acantha referred to when she said one of them wants to play hero. Not like anyone really volunteered to help the outmatched guardians. The sentinels wouldn't make any different anyway, the enemy is just too large in number assuming their all of decent strength. But hovering in the sky above the village were five figures watching the battle develope.

Osamu v Ash
Rdo24cp.png

Ash now being propelled by lava firing out of his feet shielding himself with his six arms of his soul transformation letting them eat the brunt of each explosion but it was apparent Osamu's recognized he would do well in close range fight and was trying to keep his distance. Ash decided to show him why that would be preferable to Osamu over the alternative. Ash came to stop and then quickly propelled himself back the whole distance he traveled. He appeared to be focusing and then his volcanic tattoos lit up with golden orange energy. Each of his arms angled upward and then it was like there was a full volanic eruption. There was a sand shaking boom as magma and volcanic rock were fired into the air creating a hailstrom of magma and a meteor shower of rock all targeted for Osamu. The focus of the storm would always shift to center on him. It was as if Ash was literally raining hell down on the Huntsman.

The Elder The Elder

After luckily avoiding the shot that was fired at him, Isaac walked into the pub, analizing the presence of the raiders, faintly recognising a familiar one. After watching a lot of guardians run outside, he looked at Acantha "If that's the plan, then we won't have much time" He said as he walked more into the pub "If they have enough power to tame Psamathe, then even us are in trouble" He stopped as he started looking at the group he'd been following "And even then, we don't know what's the plan of those Immortals on the sky" He said while sitting on a chair, waiting for a response.
Petroshka Petroshka Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Luckz Luckz Field Marshall Field Marshall

"Us? We?..... What makes you think we'll take a Huntsman anywhere with us. A guardian maybe, a Huntsman not a chance." Ravus said glaring at the Huntsman. Too many strangers already in their squad that won't try to eat their souls when their backs are turned. There's that Sentinel who seems to know the Director and now the guardian who's suppose to show use a way out.

Clan Amphis, Guardians, and Crusaders

It was Gilgamesh who made the first move clearly wanting to end this quickly he descended a little lower than the other Originals before what seemed like hundreds of giant swords manifested around him flying like flower petals in the wind. These swords descended upon the town planting themselves in a circular defensive set up on the ground. These Titan sized blades formed a circular barricade that leveled a few buildings in its way but placed the blades between the Guardians in the center of the town and the encroaching Titan horde. However the sudden sight of a wall of swords turned their attention to the Original Crusaders in the sky who began to rain hell from above.

Gilgamesh prepared another wave of swords and this time targeted the Titans directly, some Titans found themselves suddenly riddled with swords through their body in an instant other managing to evade as Gilgamesh flew over the Titan horde strafing swords from above. Regalia was the next into action, he created a large object resembling a chakram which was likely apart of his Soul Transformation. He placed one hand in the center which began to Glow blue before giant blue blasts of energy began to bombard the Titan horde. Indra and Michael set up on the north and south sides of the sword barricade daringly staring down the Titan horde or rather what managed to evade the initial bombardment. Both Original Crusaders with their swords at the ready. One thing that was apparent is that they aren't really using their energies for a number of possible reasons.

Oberon descended directly to the the town center to converse with the 75 brave guardians. "Brave defenders of mortals, we your elder brethren of the same race have come to your aid. We have acknowledged you as true guardians for facing insurmountable odds to defend this mortal town. We are the Crusaders and we extend an invitation to join to all guardians but I ask you all personally to join us in our crusade to defend Mortals everywhere." Oberan ended. He was met with the cheers of the guardians, their new 75 recruits to the Crusaders.

Another look into Raikou's solo off screen adventure

Raiden sat against the wall of what remain of the mountain that contained this cave. The sun light was in shining through as Raiden looked at the spot where he killed the Titan who tied him to his past. He could feel it he's on the brink of fading, his whole purpose in life was to atone for a crime he didn't know he did not commit. Now that he has claimed revenge for all his souls maybe it was time to simply fade and let those souls rest......

Liliac sighed as she looked at the man before her. "There are tunnels underground, a wide variety actually, a lot of the homeless take refuge in them but a few are abandoned, The Earthen Sentinel should be able to guide us through them, I know someone who can find them," Liliac had helped a young mortal boy, trouble maker so to speak, he had broken his leg during a 'magnificent battle' and she gladly assisted him without a second thought. He now prayed to het to keep him safe so she was happy.

"There's a kid I know, he'll take us to them, just take the huntsman, for Sentinels and Titans you all argue too much on your high horses," Liliac said with playfulness as she stood up from her seat.

"Unless you want to become dinner I suggest we move," she nodded again to the bartender as she moved towards the door waiting for the rest to follow, a hand on one of her hips and slightly brushing her whip. "You have my sole promise if anyone of you are hurt I will heal you to the best of my ability, but please refrain from doing so in the meantime," Liliac smiled as she waited.

Petroshka Petroshka Field Marshall Field Marshall Payphone. Payphone. Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax

Abbadon walked into battle but looked up when he saw swords raining down on the battlefield, with a grunt he rose his axe at the guardians in the sky "UP THERE! FOCUS ON THOSE!" As soon as the words left his mouth projectiles of all kinds from all around the city rose into the sky all aiming to kill. Abaddon however didn't wait to see if the projectiles connected or killed anyone, "PSAMATHE!" the ground below him soon rose all around him, some titans tripped and fell off and others jumped on to ride. The ground soon gave and Psamathe's full form was shown with a ear droning roar the ground around her quickly shot up at the floating guardians. "YOU'VE PICKED A BAD TIME TO BE HEROES" Abaddon yelled in rage.

the Titans from below watched in awe as the immense sandworm rose from the sand but continued in their assault, all of them were by now using their abilities to deflect the swords or simply dodge them. one in particular, Kelianath(metal titan) aggressively attacked the swords and even breaking a few as these swords weren't the guardians main weaponry. Soon he reached the circle of guardians with titans in the follow, he punched the ground and spikes of metal shot out at the guardians. The Titans followed suit with their varying powers.

14dd00ecd8155c9396c584a54a981458.jpg

Acantha rolled her eyes at the bickering and looked at the guardian, "well? the boy should be in the town center and i doubt thats safe." she gave her a smile. A large series of explosions followed and Acantha looked up surprised "it sure is getting lively up there isnt it?" With her strings she 'flew' upward to a better vantage point mostly to observe. Perhaps she could call in a stealth shuttle if things get too hairy or ask for a bombing run of the grounds to cause enough diversion. The current situation she was in she didn't like chaos was all around her, and if theres one thing she doesnt like, its chaos.

Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Field Marshall Field Marshall Kent Kent The Elder The Elder Luckz Luckz Payphone. Payphone.

Crusaders

"Stupid Oberon, let's go help our fellow Guardians and recruit them but don't use too much power." Gilgamesh vented in a high mimicking voice. He weaved through most of the projectiles many of which hitting each other before reaching him or being met with his flying swords. Gilgamesh briefly passed in the airspace above the pub and because of that numerous missed projectiles were how aimed for the pub. Gilgamesh flew to assume a position to the East of his makeshift barricade.

Regalia used the chakram like device filling it a blue energy as a shield which actually reflected all the projectiles that made contact with it sending them right back at the ones who fired them. He flew down and took a position to West of the barricade.

It was Indra who met Kelianath head on with a bright gold katana like sword that was bringing with energy. He did a thrusting motion which release a point black explosion once his arm was fully extended at the unsuspecting Titan.

Oberon now in control of the Guardian defense seemed to be relaying orders to the guardians from stop the building the mortals are sheltered in. Bright green dust like particles seemed to expand out all over the town and it was through these that he was able to relay order in record speeds to his men and have a mental strategic real time map of this town and forces within it. Within the barricade several Guardians along with Oberon with Earth based energies quickly countered in unison using their power to harden the ground with the barricade to a hard Rocky mineral that trapped the spikes under the ground with the material.

Ravus

"Titans?....." Ravus asked looking around the bar wondering where the Titans in their bar were. This girl will get us killed. "Look guardian, you come with us you do it our way not your naive way." Ravus said before the first of the missed projectiles impacted the pub. Ravus glowing with golden light flew out through a window on the opposite side as the rest of the missed projectiles struck the bar. "We should get going to retrieve the boy, but the situation will likely ended up with us having to work with the guardians to beat back the Titan horde or something." Ravus informed her over his comm unit. He knew Acanthaz probably made it out but wasn't sure who else made it out of the pub and couldn't afford to wait and find out. Besides they were now exposed to the encroaching horde of Titans.

He was a beam of yellow light heading for the barricade he stopped briefly and pulled out a vial to capture some of the green particles in the air, he figured Acantha would want to test what it is. He continued onward towards the Guardian encirclement.

Osamu stopped in his tracks as Ash back tracked in his distance. He used this small chance to regain his breath and think about his way outta this. Osamu' time ran out as a hellstorm started to rain down upon him. Out of pure instinct he placed up a defensive shield of hardened powder over him. He knew this structure wasn't going to last so another idea crossed his mind. He grinned at the idea in his head. As he held up his defense he closed his eyes and speaks. "Hunt." He whispered. Following those words Osamu's very soul began to alter and his body was covered in dark energy. As the power continued to grow Osamu started to take a new form, a form similar to the last soul he ate. A Titan's Soul.

EB61A5F7-87E2-4D52-8587-AE5F7EF0C794.JPG
The dark energy surrounding Osamu was released like a wave burst knocking tip the sand and dust, and also shattering some of the rocks. Osamu stood 12ft tall glaring upon Ash, sword in hand and wings spread out. With a flap of his wings he dashed towards Ash preparing to slam his sword covered in black powder down upon him cutting him in half. Field Marshall Field Marshall

latest

Ash said "I can do something similar!" His arms began to glow with a binding light and just before Osamu brought his blade down upon Ash, the light faded and a much larger heavily armored arms were revealed. Four out of six large armored arms all moved to catch the blade by it's flat with their palms and to suppress the explosion that may result from the powder making contact with something so solid. Ash's two free arms went to work and he unleased a barrage of punches now that Osamu had entered close range combat with him.

The Elder The Elder

"Yes sir," she said with a nod as she stood next to Ravus. "He'll be with his 'crew' so to speak, he's a thief but he only steals what he needs to live, not in the centre most definitely," she said before the woman looked around at where she was standing, he was praying for her she could feel it, the boy was asking for help.

"He's asking for me, wait here,"

Liliac let her feet guide her, occasionally jumping to the higher walls and between all sorts of obstacles, it was stronger, not so much a wing of a butterfly but more like a dragon's. The woman quickly made haste before stopping and turning right, ducking under a makeshift doorway out of garments and into small mud like building. "You called?" He was scared, quivering even, but she placed a hand on him and smiled.

"Show me to the tunnels so we can help you, it will grant you passage out of town if you follow closely, get the others," he scrambled off, tears in eyes leaving the room and bringing a bunch of out of place kids with him. "Quickly now little ones, be brave, I am here you help you," they huddled her and she picked up a young girl about 9. "Go," she whispered to him and he nodded. Leaving the room as a group of kids followed.
Liliac approached her group again, kids in tow, staring wide eyed at the people, no god-like beings, before them. They smiled and looked towards them with hope.

"Quickly Captain; show us the tunnels," the boy took off running, the rest of his band following with small smiles and glints of hope on their faces. "Acantha be careful time to go! What did you see?" She questioned before looking at Ravus. "Time to go, be careful," Liliac held the girls head as she took off after the children, ducking under objects and keeping an eye in everything at all times.

Field Marshall Field Marshall Petroshka Petroshka Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Payphone. Payphone.

The city was chaos. War. Many guardians had already fallen at the hands of the titan onslaught, and far less titans had met their deserved fate despite the aid from the seemingly powerful crusaders. It would seem hopeless to someone without a bit of faith. Thankfully humans were faithful to a fault, and willingly trusted a certain few guardians to lead them into the caverns below the city while the titans were dealt with. Not everyone could be so lucky, however. There were always a few stragglers in these sorts of situations. Namely a father, holding his child close to his chest and rocking attempting to comfort her, and stay sane himself.

"Shhhh honey it's alright, it's alright daddy's here. It'll be fine baby don't cry." The will of a father to protect his daughter was strong, but it was easy for anyone watching to tell the hopelessness the man had. All he could do was make sure his daughter was not distressed in their final moments together. She, despite her young age, could see that he was lying by looking at his face. Even he didn't believe his own words. This sent her into a panic. She began to cry.

"Daddy where's mommy? WHERE'S MOMMY I WANT TO SEE HER I WANT TO SEE MOMMY!" She was blubbering and struggling against his grip now. This broke him inside. He hugged her ferociously and put her head in his chest so that she could not see him cry. She continued to shriek and he began to blubber. This commotion, somehow over the sounds of battle, must have reached the ears of a titan, because just then one peeked around the corner. It's hulking form came into view fully, and it reveled in the sight of it's terrified victims before it raised the rusted cleaver-like sword it wielded above it's head and swung it down with crushing force. Before it reached it's targets, however, the blade halted. There was no clashing of metal, nothing had hit the titan, it simply stopped about seven feet from the ground. About a foot below this stood a man whom had not been there before. A white haired guardian named Orga.

The titan gave a confused grunt, it's brow furrowing in frustration. Orga, however, was not even facing the titan. He was facing the little girl, smiling kindly. This stopped both her crying and the father's. The titan smiled and pulled it's blade back for another swing. When it reached close to Orga, however, it once again stopped for no foreseeable reason. Orga looked at the father, and flicked his head in the direction of further down the alley. The father picked up his daughter hurriedly and began to run. The daughter kept her eyes trained on Orga with wonder, whom let out a soft chuckle, which she returned.

Orga then turned towards the titan, whom had pulled back it's blade for another swing. Not very smart, this one. This time it's blade contacted the ground, crushing stone beneath it, but not it's target. Orga had somehow inexplicably moved closer to the titan. In fact in an instant he had closed the gap between the two of them, and Orga reached out and touched the titan in the center of his chest. This slight touch somehow sent the titan flying across the street, colliding with the buildings on the other side violently. In fact, the intense speed with which he had moved so suddenly had caused him to drop his blade. Orga noticed this, and while the titan was pealing itself from it's pile of rubble, he walked around to the other side of the blade with no hurry. Once he had reached the other side, he touched the tip of the blade which somehow caused it to pop up as if made of plastic. He then touched it once more, in mid air, and sent it hurtling towards the titan. It connected with it's flat side, and tore through the titan regardless because of the impossible speed at which it was traveling. Now in the center of the titan's torso was a cleaver shaped hole, blood gushing out of it like a waterfall in a fancy restaurant.

Once again Orga chuckled, low and gleefully.

"ORGA!" Cried the familiar voice of one of his fellow guardians whom he had come to know while spending time in the city. "THE WEST SIDE OF THE CITY'S BEING OVERRUN. FOLLOW ME. THE CRUSADERS ARE ALREADY THERE."

Crusaders

"
Oberon it's time to pull out, the mortals have mostly escaped and we need to take our new recruits out of here. The ones who chose to do their own thing outside our perimeter have been defeated. Get them out of here." said Regalia who had left the west side of the barricade. Oberon nodded and raised him arms the area within the barricade began to shimmer bright green.

Indra, Michael, and Gilgamesh also fell back behind the barricade, just before the light around it became a blinding column of light that seemed to repel Clan Amphis. Then light faded and leaving behind only a crater in the ground, the Guardians were gone.

Ravus

Ravus's eyes lit up with alarm as Lilac and her guide to a secret escape route was outside the perimeter of the Crusaders. He floated away from the barricade and at his back the Crusaders disappeared in a blinding greenish light. This meant the only people left behind is Acantha, Ravus, Lilac, and anyone else who weren't inside the barricade. The Titans instantly turned their attention to all those left. Ravus tapped a comm device in his ear to contact Acantha "We can't escape that way fast enough that giant sandworm is probably gonna catch us down there." He explained. Now it was just them, the guardians who didn't go with the Crusaders, and Clan Amphis.

Petroshka Petroshka Gabriel Forfax Gabriel Forfax Kent Kent Luckz Luckz Payphone. Payphone. M MaryJane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back