• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Badges?

cadence

in a quiet garden
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I don't want to sound greedy or anything, haha, but what happened to badges? I noticed some people have them and some people don't. I earned a badge a year or two ago and it was something I am rather proud of and want to show off a bit. :"")

Oh dear, I'm sorry! Did you have another username at the time? We tried to carry them over when we switched software, but the badge addon wasn't ready, and by the time it was, some people had changed usernames and I couldn't track them down anymore (changing systems lost some of the username history).

Oh, yeah, I probably had a different username. I changed it a couple of times so it may have been @Ambela or @ambie? I honestly can't remember, whoops.

If it helps, it was a badge I won from winning a character contest? I don't care about my Twitter badge or anything, haha.

OK. I'll look it up and get back with you! It may take a while because I'm, uh, not sure where that spreadsheet went >.> But I just need to track it down.

No rush! It's not even that big of a deal, haha. I was mostly just curious as to what happened to badges.

We went for a while without them because we didn't have the addon to run them, but they're supposed to all be back now.

Found it. :) If anyone else is missing badges, please let me know, or have them let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back