• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bad Influences [Main]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Interactions: Her siblings, Eva and Mateo
Mentions: Eva and Mateo
Tags: Eva (@Lizy); Mateo ( Meme Machine Meme Machine )

Dove-Cameron-Floral-Dress.jpg

ee78a89998658c15c8b423d95c510cb7.png

Eventually, her sister made it outside and to her car. Figuring that Corentin wouldn't be joining them in her car, since he didn't come outside right away, she slid into the drivers seat and inspected her nails until she felt her brother and sister in their seats as well. "I still don't want to be here." She muttered, dropping her perfectly manicured hand with a huff. "But you never know. After all, I do like to be optimistic. Maybe I'll find myself a nice, rich cowboy." Her tone holding just a touch of sarcasm, she turned her attention to the scenery outside as Eva drove them to the cookout.

As they drove, she grimaced, taking in the many, many trees. It was definitely not the city anymore, and she found that she missed the hustle and bustle. Life seemed to slow down the closer they'd gotten to their new home, and Aleah just wasn't a slow type of girl. So far, she seemed to be the most adamant to hate it. And that was perfectly fine with her.

A rich cowboy. Ha!

She almost didn't even notice when they arrived, but the car came to a sudden halt and she lifted her head to look around. So many sundresses and sunhats-- good god. Tables were set up all over, tents covering them and a few other areas. Food galore, as well as red solo cups filled with beer or soda most likely. She personally hoped for something a bit stronger.

"Ugh." Scowling, she unbuckled and got out of the car. "This is what socializing is around here?"

Code by Goldieloxx

593545Mateo Zabielski

Mood: Excited
Interactions: @Lizy apolla apolla

Mateo slid into the backseat, right behind Aleah, and looked up. He listened to her chatter, her tone annoyed. When she mentioned being an optimist, Mateo scoffed, and laughed as much as his broken voice could allow. He tapped his sister’s shoulder and signed out several words, his face in a slight smirk as he did.

You are about as optimistic about this as a whale is about being beached. He raised an accusing eyebrow at her, the grin never leaving his face. He watched as she looked outside, and followed in suite.

While his sister openly hated the country, Mateo knew it was growing on him a little. He had begged their mother to move to another city, someplace where it was big and loud like their old home. But, to his (And his other sibling’s) disappointment, she decided on the country instead. Mateo tried to stay cheerful through it, but now he didn’t have to pretend much. He loved climbing the trees, or the roof, and watching the stars. He had drawn several things since he was here, and wanted to talk to his mother about painting the walls. And Mateo didn’t paint anything he thought he was going to have to leave.

He watched as they pulled in, the clothes and style much different then he anticipated. Mateo bit his bottom lip nervously, and looked at all the people. He felt in his pocket for his ball point pen to click, a nervous and pretty annoying habit of his, but found he left it at home. Scolding himself, the boy looked to Eva, and got her attention before signing.

Do you have a pen I can click? He asked, really shooting the question at them both. He then turned his eyes too his other sister, and tried to give her a comforting smile. I’m sure it’s not all bad Aleah. Who knows, maybe you will meet a handsome guy that you like. But hey, if he doesn’t swing that way....... Mateo elbowed her slightly, and grinned. He was kidding, of course, but he still liked to joke with his sisters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back