• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Bad Batch Recruitment

_Exodus_

King of Transformers
1620163509064.jpeg
Clone Force 99. A genetic mishap in the clone gene that allowed them to have beneficial mutations. Known as the most deadly squad out there, the Bad Batch is a force to be reckoned with.

Recently, they have begun to get a call from deep space. A distress call they only are getting. Where is this mysterious message coming from and what does it want with them?

Hello everybody. With the new release of The Bad Batch, I thought it be time to host a group RP centered around it.

The main rules are be a decent person, decent grammar, and respect all those who join. We will be portraying the Bad Batch, who will be answering a deep space distress signal from the outer rim. The minimum post requirement is one paragraph.

Anyone is welcome to join, but must be one of the five. Auditions will be held, those who can properly play the character will be accepted.

Hunter - Sir Magic
Crosshairs -
Wrecker -
Echo -
Tech -

I know its been a while since this was posted, but on the off chance you (or anyone) are still up for this, i'd love to grab Echo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back