News Backups and Be safe!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you're prepared! I'll be missing this weekend most likely as well. Good to luck to everyone else in the same boat as I, and for our data in Miami.

Thanks a ton for the heads up. I won't be in Irma, but just went through Harvey. Moved from Louisiana to get away from them. Guess I should have went north. I hope everyone in Irma's path will be ok. I wish all of you could afford to just pick up & leave. Wait it out somewhere else, but I know it's not possible for all. You're in my thoughts & prayers.

Thanks Staff. I live in South Florida and me and my family have already evacuated. My prayers are going out to everyone affected by the hurricanes.

Three hurricanes? Hurricane Harvey, Irma and Jose? What's going on in the world?!!?
Three hurricanes in the southeast, rampant wildfires in the northwest, an 8.1 earthquake in Mexico (which is already dealing with one of the hurricanes, Katia), and a giant solar storm that's fucking up a lot of radio systems above the 45th latitude.

Then I've got a feeling the world's gonna be DESTROYED FROM ALL THE HURRICANES AND FIRES AND AAAA

If the Dark Wizard is unable to run RPN, I'm probably going to have a mental breakdown. Stay safe.

While I fully expect nothing to happen, as I live in Orlando, close to UCF. The Miami server going down can be both a blessing, and a curse, at the same time. People can get rather heated at times, and may say things they later regret. Such a thing happened to me on another site. Having to role back an hour could solve those problems, especially when dealing with heated arguments that can end with people getting banned.

It only takes a person ~10 minutes to take a breather and calm down.

Three hurricanes in the southeast, rampant wildfires in the northwest, an 8.1 earthquake in Mexico (which is already dealing with one of the hurricanes, Katia), and a giant solar storm that's fucking up a lot of radio systems above the 45th latitude.
don't you think is because mother nature is mad at us?

Everyone please be careful and stay safe... i'll be praying for you <3

Everyone do stay safe at all costs! For those in harms way, I hope you made your ways to the evacuation zones. Those who chose to stay, good luck to you. I send my hopes and love to all of you.

I had my time with Hurricane Harvey and I can feel ya! As much as you care about this, don't worry about us and worry about yourself!

Meanwhile, in the Netherlands...

hi-8.jpg

Forget hurricanes; that nation is screwed

I just got power back yesterday and school decided to open up again for some reason, streets are still not doing to well, but I'll try my best to get on as much as possible.

I'm in Alaska so no hurricanes right now (though a normal windstorm made me fall against the guardrail of a balcony once.) Stay safe all. I will send prayers.

I've only been on this site for two days and we don't get much hurricane weather here in Illinois. But I have friends in Texas andfamily in Florida(cousins and such) but I'm hoping ALL of you stay safe!
That’s rough, family and friends in hurricane areas. Well,, 85% of my family and friends are in Texas. Whoopee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back