• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Backstage | Partner Search

Mentallynot

In need of more roleplays :⁠')
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Got some plot I want to do, could be strictly platonic or with some romance in it (mxf only, me being the male)

Guidelines:

Muse A (my OC)
Muse B (your oc)

Plot (that is not so finished)
Muse A is a member of a band (a gothic rock band specifically) that is pretty well known in US. After doing a few tours, Muse A flew into New York to just stroll around and explore the city since Muse A didn't like going out as much unless there was a gig of some kind. Muse A's band wasn't really famous but it was enough to send paparazi ruining his day as he would rather prefer meeting fans than some journalists hoping to get some juicy gossips from him. Fortunately, Muse A had a small gig there at a café that wasn't located too far from his hotel. He thought that maybe he could make the paparazi stay away by doing that gig. Apparently, there was a few bouncers that were hired by the café owner just for such an occassion. Muse A had to sing a couple of songs with the help of some local band to fill in the empty spots for his band members. (Not sure where Muse B comes in, you decide!)

Details
Okay, hey. I'll keep this as short as possible. I'm a semi-lit rper and I tend to post at least one paragraph if I'm really that uninspired but can write more depending my current mood or how interested I'm in the story. I rp as males and may put side characters into the story to add more depth (i guess?) or something. I'm ditch friendly, willing to talk (OOC is A-okay with me, ofc how else am I going to communicate?) and add changes to the plot as we go. Also don't be afraid to ask anything. And I mean ANYTHING! I consider myself to be a laid back person and wouldn't have the energy to waste it on making enemies.

I'm really not a big fan of romance but I'm okay with it if you want to incorporate that element into the rp. But I'm only okay with (mxf) for now.I don't have any triggers but I can get tired and bored easily if the rp just gets too dark all the time that it seemed pretty bland without adding a lil hope and joy to it. There's got to be some balance on it. Also go crazy as I don't mind mature themes and mental or terminal illnesses. Do tell me if you have triggers and such. So, I don't step on the wrong foot or something.

Also do tell me your preferences so I know what to expect.

Is angst a must? I noticed that you have that tag. I'm fine with it, just not used to writing it. Otherwise, sounds great! I'm not that big of a fan of romance either and it seems like a lot of people searching for partners like it...

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous No need, I'm just saying that it could be angst but it doesn't have to go that way either, just an available option if you would like to take it. I know right? Though I like romance but usually my characters have their own pairings so I wouldn't be able to make them romance others unless it was like a one sided love or something like that. Eitherway i can live without them as them.

Before I ramble too much, if you're interested just hmu! Heck comedy can even become a part of this. Just let me know what you want from it and stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back