• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back to Hogwarts │ Harry Potter search │ Doubling

lostsouls

coffee and tea addict
Welcome to this thread!
I recently got back into roleplay and decided to try out this site and maybe find some partners to roleplay with. I have been roleplaying for a few years now (I really don't know the exact time anymore, but it's been a while) and I would really love to do something Harry Potter related this time.
I basically grew up with this series and absolutely love it, so I thought, why not start with that and maybe try to find some partners for this!

➛ I am 18+, so I would prefer my partner to be over 18 as well
➛ I write medium to long length replies mostly! So anywhere between 200 and 800 words.
➛ I will not roleplay any suicide/self harm related themes

➛ Mary Sues are boring, so be a bit more creative. Also don't make a completely overpowered character, please!
➛I try to reply every day, but everyone has busy days or weeks, but I'll let you know about them!
➛ I love OOC chat, so it would be great if you're alright with that too!
➛ Just be nice and respectful, please.

➛ I really like doubling and would prefer to do that!
➛ Please keep the replies equally long. If you write 500 words for your part and a 100 for me, that's just unfair.
➛ I will not do OC x OC at the moment.
➛ I only do M x F at the moment!
➛ I can roleplay as any male character.
➛ I'd like you to play either Draco, Neville, George, Remus or Sirius for me!

If you are interested, shoot me a message! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back