• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back to grovel for only the barest scraps of RP, my lord

Gridalien

Birthday Xenomorph
Keeping it brief cuz' phone typing is lame. Looking to meet one or two new people for some detailed RP, with the current settings of interest being Halo, Pokemon and (potentially) a sort of customized setting of Starbound that a friend and I have been developing and playing in for the past few years.

Roleplay typically delves into 18+ territories, with all that implies, so player vintage is a requirement. Experience in detailed posting with competent English writing is preferred, as it's hard to take roleplay seriously when my partner's just barely able to write legibly. I'll be able to respond to any replies or messages later on into the night when I'm finished with my duties at work and I've got free time again. Enjoy yourselves!

Last edited:
Hello there. I saw this and I could barely hold in my laughter at the title of the post. I'd be interested in something like this. I have a extensive knowledge of Pokémon. ((I also have written a dark Pokémon dnd campaign for some friends of mine before.))

My knowledge on halo is limited. I've played the games up to Halo 3 in mainline and both the Halo Wars games. I never got too deep in much of the lore other than what was plainly stated in the games. ((I know there are books but I was never too into the idea of reading them.))

English is my primary language. ((I know bits and pieces of French, German, Japanese, and Spanish mainly spoken but I can read French and Japanese at the least passibly.)) So no real need to worry about that. I may have slight grammar errors due to how fast I type, I tend to look over and reread my work before posting but a few may slip through the cracks human error and all that.

That aside, I would like to attempt an RP with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back