News Back to Form

Status
Not open for further replies.
There really is no pleasing you.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not complaining. Just commenting. I like the HP system as it exists now and I liked the organization/appearance of HPs on the old version as well. I only asked the question because I like to prepare for changes and having an idea of what it's going to be organized like is helpful for me in figuring out how to rearrange things should that be something that happens. 

I'm merely commenting that at the moment, that add-on looks confusing. 

I'm not complaining. Just commenting. I like the HP system as it exists now and I liked the organization/appearance of HPs on the old version as well. I only asked the question because I like to prepare for changes and having an idea of what it's going to be organized like is helpful for me in figuring out how to rearrange things should that be something that happens. 

I'm merely commenting that at the moment, that add-on looks confusing. 

Your feedback will be taken into consideration, since we will be asking all HP Creators who remain after the inactive ones have been archived and those who don't need it get sent back to the threads.

@The Dark Wizard The material design aspect comes across a LOT better on this second iteration.  I still think you might be able to get extra color in various ways - I remember back when I first joined and the logo was a big D20, that the "Sign Up" button was a pale red that contrasted really, really nicely against the blue.

So The Night Life style (The Dark Style as some like to call it) now has color me functionality like the Color Me Light style.

So we basically have

Default (Sexy White Boxes with Blue colors splashed in places like the category bars)

Color Me Light

Color Me Dark

I'm thinking of doing this sometime starting on the 19th. It will take 2-4 days for the import process to finish.

It depends if nothing gets in the way and we can finish cleaning up inactive HPs in time. If not I might push it back a bit more.

I'll still make an announcement closer to the date if we end up keeping it.

I'm thinking of doing this sometime starting on the 19th. It will take 2-4 days for the import process to finish.

It depends if nothing gets in the way and we can finish cleaning up inactive HPs in time. If not I might push it back a bit more.

I'll still make an announcement closer to the date if we end up keeping it.

what is accounted as an inactive hosted project?

what is accounted as an inactive hosted project?

HPs that haven't been posted in the last 30 days in an actual RP based thread, OOC doesn't count.

We might lower that to two weeks because HPs are the biggest obstacle in doing the platform switch since its an addon. So far we've been doing it based on 30 days though as has been standard policy for the last 6 years.

HPs that haven't been posted in the last 30 days in an actual RP based thread, OOC doesn't count.

We might lower that to two weeks because HPs are the biggest obstacle in doing the platform switch since its an addon. So far we've been doing it based on 30 days though as has been standard policy for the last 6 years.

thanks

Sure.

Thanks as there is a lot to be done for it and I gotta take care of the HTML.

It contains masses of locations and creatures so it'll be a while 

You can check it out if you require, it's the dark blue roleplay

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm having fun watching the bbcodes come back to life as I turn them on in my test site.

2017-02-10_19-22-21.png

Including the ability to use the Google Font Library :D!

The only two bbcodes that are a pain are accordions and font awesome icons which both requiire an addon, going to try to make my own using the bbcode system.

Edit: I might just bite the bullet on Accordions and install the addon for that one. Though I'm going to still try to make my own for font awesome.

2017-02-10_19-46-52.gif

Boo my gif taker sucks, you can apply the fa-spin attribute like so

and it kicks in :).

Its obviously smoother then the gif above.

Font Awesome Icon Stacking is now possible. Made a second one called

It works as follows:

[COLOR= rgb(55, 71, 79)][/COLOR]

chrome_2017-02-10_19-51-59.png

I didn't change the color so it looks a bit messy but I could make that circle with the cross out red, as if saying I'm banning cameras.

@welian

I did back the Font Awesome 5 kickstarter in December, I believe it was 20 bucks for a personal/business license. So we will have access to those ASAP.

This time around any links that are currently here on the site that people use, like the one from this thread or a forum or their RP or anything will correctly redirect to the appropriate location after the switch instead of having to hunt for your content again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back