News Back to Form - Aftermath

Status
Not open for further replies.
RpN 3.0 looks terrific!

Big hugs and cookies to DWiz and all of Staff-chan sacrificing your time and energy to see this through.

Because, face it - you could have been off doing other things like the rest of us. Instead, you were here making my favorite website even better. =)

Arigato gosai mas, Staff-chaaaaaan!! =)

Honor and fun,
Dann =)

Sometime in the future yes.

Let's see if I still know how to do this... *Tries to write BBCode*

YEEEES! Still got it?

hqdefault.jpg

INFO

STILL GOT IT.

• Have some weed, matey.
    wholesome-wednesdays-memes-that-feed-the-soul-215.jpg

I knew I'd be thrilled to be back here, just didn't think it would hit me this hard *howl*

Ah, feels like it's been forever...

Congratz on a safe (?) move! *throws confetti*

With the IPS update, I was so preoccupied with html that I forgot everything about bbcode. ; v ;
I guess it's back to war with aesthetic again...

Question, not sure if anyone else has asked, but where and how do we get tabs back? Is it only going to be on newly-created RP's, or can we link previous tabs to our RP's now?

Question, not sure if anyone else has asked, but where and how do we get tabs back? Is it only going to be on newly-created RP's, or can we link previous tabs to our RP's now?

xF2.

The screenshot I showed for that was me playing with the new alpha version of their software which we can't obviously run here since its alpha.

Not as far as I can tell.

Do you have a link I can take a look at? Head on over to Admin Contact :).
The thing is exactly that: there is nothing. In the pre-update site you could go to your profile and see a list of attachments and you coudl even post those attachments without having to upload stuff from your PC/phone, but directly from the site. However, I can find none of either of those, possibly implying those attachments are now gone. Am I missing something or did they in fact vanish?

The thing is exactly that: there is nothing. In the pre-update site you could go to your profile and see a list of attachments and you coudl even post those attachments without having to upload stuff from your PC/phone, but directly from the site. However, I can find none of either of those, possibly implying those attachments are now gone. Am I missing something or did they in fact vanish?

Oh.

I think you are missing some sort of master attachment center. Attachments have not vanished from the site, you just can't reuse them from your profile like that yet.

Oh.

I think you are missing some sort of master attachment center. Attachments have not vanished from the site, you just can't reuse them from your profile like that yet.
I see. So it´s like what´s happening with the hosted projects, where the staff is still repairing/bringing back the functions? Is there an estimate as to when they might be back?

We need Hype Cookies so we can feed ourselves in the virtual world.

First off I want to say congratulations and thank you to all you staff that participated in the switch-over. I don't know much about Web-design/maintenance, but I can tell a lot of work has been done. I like the change and wish you all always see and take the right steps in whatever you want to move forward.

I want to know about HPs. I have two main questions. First: how are the mod powers handled? Is there a special place to go to use them? Have they not been enabled yet?

Two: will you have an ongoing process of removing inactive HPs? I read they take up a lot of server resources, but there are still a ton of them on the list. I'm assuming a large part of them will have to go at some point. Which I'd agree with to save space. Will all of them be evaluated soon in the future?

Thanks for all your hard work guys! Sucks it didn't go as smoothly as you wanted though.

90% of my post formatting survived! \o/

Going to add as well, yay that the site was moved successfully. I've been itching to get back to roleplaying for a while so I'm very happy.

Two things I noticed.
1: HP's can't be made at this point, correct? I'm at least not seeing a button for making a new HP.

2: I know you said certain images would be broken. Indeed I've seen a few that are an X instead of a pretty image. But I just came across the funniest thing. Instead of the image it was supposed to be, I found a totally different image in one of my posts o_O
Link to post. Link to original image.

If it happened to me, perhaps it happened to others (I pity the poor sod that ends up having my character's image instead of their own show up, lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back