• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Back to Basics [M searching for F]

AgentFire

Your girl lives alone, old enough to be out on her own from family. She has no roommates, and no pets. She also doesn't know anything about the magical world, or the existence of other beings. However, this might all change very soon. My guy is what's known as a Miniature. The name explains it all. Miniature humans. How small to be exact? Roughly about half an inch in height, for an average Miniature, or Mini for short. And that's what my guy is, to an extent. An average Mini. But, what does he have to do with your girl? Well, Minis live all over the world, right underneath the humans vision. In fact, they're very hard to see, because of their small size, and the fact that their skin naturally blends into the background at the first sign of a threat. They're practically indestructible, able to withstand the weight of 1,000 elephants. For this reason, along with a few others, they've survived for this long. But, back to my guy, he's a loner. He left his people, and he went to find someplace new, someplace better. This led him to your girl's house. He didn't really understand much about humans, but he knew that they typically left crumbs laying around, and he could probably live off of that. So, without too much thinking, he breaks inside and begins looking for a place to hide. What will happen if/when she discovers him? And how will she react when she discovers more of the magical world?

Interested, post below. Or like the post. Or send PM.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back