• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Astrology

I'm looking for some partners to fill my time up with some stories. I like depth, something that will cause me to itch to reply to you. I want natural chemistry, so let's not sit there and force it with one another because much like us in the real world our characters have the chance to say no and it should be respected.

RULES
1. I don't need you to control my character. Trust me, I can do that on my own. Little things like taking their hand or pulling them in a direction is fine but if you fully make my character go somewhere they aren't willing to go then I won't respond.
2. Time. I love role playing but there will be days I just don't have the mental capacity to do so, just know that I'm blunt and if I don't think I can get behind our idea then I'll let you know. I also have BAD ADHD so getting distracted is my norm. Also, I do have a life outside of this.
3.Let's respect the rules. Alright?
4.I need you to tell me your rules so I can respect them and you by following them.
5.I do like romance in my role plays. No, that doesn't have to be the main focus and of course I want natural chemistry but I just mean that I love the cuteness and watching characters fall in love. I put so much time and effort into my characters that when I let my mind whisk me away into lala land I love making them happy. With that said, it's a STORY and that means there will be sadness, hurt, grief, depression, and so forth. A good story has everything.
6.I'm open to discussing plots before we start, but I am also happy with just winging it. All of my stories are accepting of characters that aren't just straight.
7.Do not message me if you're going to tell me that you ONLY play A) The Male/Female or B) The Damsel. I like for us both to have an equal part in the story.
8. LGBTQIA FRIENDLY AND I AM CRAVING F/F RIGHT NOW.

What I'll role play:

Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Lycan
Lycan x Human
Lycan x Lycan
Slice of Life
Gifted Students/People
Running from the Government
Foster Homes
Orphanages
High School

College
Famous Ordinary

and honestly I'm sure there are a lot more but I just can't think right now.

Fandoms

Harry Potter
Supernatural
Hunger Games
Twilight
Mortal Instruments
Glee
Degrassi
Scream
Stranger Things
Girl Meets World
Witcher
Inuyasha
Van Helsing
Helstorm
Sleepy Hollow
House
Criminal Minds
Game Of Thrones
Peter Pan
Jurassic World
Decendents
Resident Evil

GAMES:

Last Of Us
Days Gone
Resident Evil

Also, I want to also point out that for most of these I do like making OC's or placing them in different settings. I'm always open for discussion though so never be afraid to message me.

Hello there, I’d love to do a Stranger Things role play with you. I’ve not finished the new season, no. I’ve made it to the part where El and Mike are together because he flew out to see her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back