• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings back on the hunt [one on one search]

cleopat

phantom of the library
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Yo, your resident nerd here on the hunt for some roleplays. Onwards!

Das Rules (must read):
-Standard basic roleplaying rules apply.
-I pretty much only double with very few exceptions, such as if we're doing a f// pairing. If we mesh really well, I'm down for adding more characters or more stories.
-For fandoms, I prefer canon x oc. I am trash that way. But, if you're willing to do canon x oc for me, I will do any pairing for you. I'm a 'you scratch my back, I scratch yours' kinda person.
-I normally do m/f or f//, but, like in my previous point, if you do one of those for me and you want m//, I'll be willing to try it.
-Post lengths. I can typically write between 2-5 paragraphs per character. Sometimes more, rarely less. Things happen. I would love my partner to be about the same, but in most cases I will mirror. I will not do one-liners or rapid fire, and I will do anything ranging from a few paragraphs to novella style. Just let me know what you normally write.
-I pretty much only roleplay characters that are over 21. I don't feel comfortable roleplaying anyone younger, unless they act as a minor/side character.
-I try and post a few times a week. But sometimes life gets in the way. I do try and keep in contact via ooc every day. I will at least get one post out a week and will tell you if I can't do that at least.
-I do have discord for plotting/ooc chatter, but I don't normally like using it for roleplaying. May be convinced though. Will not roleplay over DMs. No exceptions.
-Regarding originals, if you have a specific fc you would like me to use for your love interest, feel free to tell me about it. I'm trash like that. I live for that shit (just be willing to reciprocate).
-Please contribute to plotting. If you only agree to everything I say and contribute nothing, I will probably stop messaging you. Sorry not sorry.
-DM me only. Don't post here unless your account is new.
-When you message me, please tell me more than just 'Are you interested/still looking?' Give me a little of what you're looking for, interested in, etc.
-I hope I don't seem too harsh or anything here. I swear I'm nothing but a trash meme lord. Seriously.
-So I know you've read this, tell me the most recent movie you've watched.

Fandoms:
The characters listed in the brackets are ones I'm looking for, but not limited to. I'm willing to try my hand at (almost) anyone for you.

Star Wars: (familiar with every era and spin-off movies) (biggest craving at the moment; characters not listed in any particular order)
[General Hux, Poe Dameron, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Orson Krennic, Luke Skywalker, Finn, Rey, Leia Organa, Thrawn, Rey, Ahsoka Tano (older), Dinn Djarin, Cassian Andor]

Marvel Cinematic Universe: (Have seen all movies, except Eternals and newest Spidey, plus all the Disney+ shows)
[Shang-Chi, Carol Danvers, Nebula, Scott Lang, Loki, Ronan the Accuser, Wanda Maximoff, Sam Wilson]

*note: as I mentioned, I only play characters 21 and older, so if you want me to play Peter Parker, some aging of characters will need to happen, though I may be willing to have his age as young as 18 if I like you, or as young as his canonical age if you just want a platonic pairing with him

Witcher (TV series)
[Jaskier]

Pirates of the Caribbean: (only care about the original trilogy, haven't seen the other movies)
[James Norrington, Cutler Beckett]

Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit:
[Thorin, Thranduil, Fili, Bard, Eomer, Aragorn, Haldir]

The Mummy: (1999 movie and subsequent sequels, not the reboot)
[Ardeth Bay]

DCEU: (please note, the movies only; not well versed in the comics)
[Wonder Woman, Harley Quinn]

Stardew Valley: (just started the game not that long ago, obsessed with it now)
[Harvey]​

Originals:
Here are some key words to get ideas flowing, and just a general idea of what I like. Please feel free to mix and match as desired, as well as suggest your own! Please note, I will not do a simple slice of life. It has to have something interesting in it, such as urban fantasy or action. Also, I am always down to make anything hella gay with f//.

steampunk;; cyberpunk;; post-apocalypse
airships | sky pirates | resistance, rebellion | economic inequality | social class inequality | age gap | multi-leveled cities | desert cities | assassins | masked balls | bonnie and clyde esque | power struggle | power difference | Renaissance Italy | megacities

Medieval/Middle Eastern-inspired Fantasy
adventuring | pirates | seafaring | monster hunters | crusaders | inquisitors | thieves | women knights | lady warriors

modern;; modern fantasy
crime syndicate | crime ring | superheroes | supervillains | spies | assassins | supernatural | treasure hunters | rivals | urban fantasy

science fiction
space opera | space pirates | galactic empires | urban dystopia | metropolis | underground cities

inspired by
Road to El Dorado | The Mummy | Anastasia | Treasure Planet | Aladdin | your favorite?

victorian gothic;; southern gothic
derelict mansions | monster hunters | witches | prejudice | demons | vampires | werewolves | supernatural | haunted towns | hidden romance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back