• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Back in the Swing of Things (ᅌᴗᅌ* )

ValentineIllusion

Whoa what's a custom title-
Hey y'all, it's Valentine, and it has been a hot second since I posted a thread on here or - been online a lot at all. College has been really kicking my ass ok

But, summer break's come back around, classes aren't trying to kill me, work is chill, and I'm hoping to get back into writing!

It's been some time, but I've been roleplaying for about 8 years now, I'm minoring in writing only because my school doesn't offer it as a major, and I consider myself an advanced writer. I'll usually match my writing partner in reply length, although I do prefer replies that are around 3-5 medium sized paragraphs. I can usually reply multiple times a day, depending on my schedule, but especially with the break that should be just about daily and I'll always let y'alls know when I have to disappear for a couple days. I really like talking to and collaborating with my partners, and while I'll have a few plots listed here, I'd love to hear all of y'alls ideas too!

My few ideas (With my preferred character in bold):

1. There is no magic in America, as far as anyone is concern. There is no magic anywhere - no spells, no supernatural creatures, nothing. Muse A believed this too. She is a normal person, save for every equinox, when a mysterious sickness strikes her, but that's only a few days out of 365. Until one, when suddenly, magic happens around her. And it is entirely her fault.
It's supposed to be a joyous occasion. Soon after, however, she discovers why she'd never known about it before hand: Witch hunters are still alive and well, and they know who she is. In order to evade their capture, and whatever they do to witches after that, she must go on the run.
Couple options for Muse B:

- Muse B is one such witch hunter, but also, her childhood friend. Perhaps he was even the first hunter to discover her crime. Rather than turn her in, however, he promises to protect her, in return for one thing: She use her magic to help them track down less savory supernatural threats. Begrudgingly, she agrees.
- Muse B is a far less savory supernatural threat himself: A vampire. He's operated covertly, escaping suspicious and even garnering success in the human world. However, he's become greedy for more. Human blood works perfectly fine to sate him, but witch's blood - witch's blood is sweeter, tastier, downright addictive. He discovers Muse A around the same time as the hunters. Then, he offers her a deal: her blood for his protection. She agrees.
2. In this plot, there's no technical "Magic," per se - at least, for now - but there are more supernatural creatures than the general population could ever hope to comprehend. If they've read about it, it's probably out there somewhere. So, they're once again tracked down - this time, by a boarding school, until they're deemed sufficient to keep their secret in society at large. Muse A has lived at this boarding school for as long as he could remember, although he's never had enough control to be able to leave, and he's not sure if he ever will. Muse B is the newest student, one who begins breaking rules before they even have time to explain them to her. Muse A is assigned to be her mentor, to help her adjust, and come to terms with the most important fact of their lives: Their is no escape unless they graduate. Soon enough, however, even he begins to question that.

It's getting late, so I'll leave it at those couple for now. Send me a message if you're interested!
(◕ ワ ◕✿)

I could be interested in either scenario, I only posted here instead of messaged because there is a bit of a conundrum. You favor 3-5 paragraphs and I personally dislike going beyond 3 for various reasons. If that isn't a problem, then I would be willing to talk more, might be leaning more for scenario 2.

I could be interested in either scenario, I only posted here instead of messaged because there is a bit of a conundrum. You favor 3-5 paragraphs and I personally dislike going beyond 3 for various reasons. If that isn't a problem, then I would be willing to talk more, might be leaning more for scenario 2.

A three paragraph cap is fine with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back