• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Back in the saddle again

eowarion

Wizard Extraordinaire
It's me again. Still old. And got another itch to scratch.

Firstly, let me lead off by saying I would prefer partners that are at least in their 20s. If we're roleplaying, I would like if we can also be social, and more easily relate, and I'm too far removed from the teen years to relate to anything from it. Not trying to be an ass, I am just old, grumpy and set in my ways.

Second up, my list of bug-a-boos is relatively short. I am not against romance, but I am not creating an RP for the sake of it. If the characters grow into that organically, that would be fine. Violence, dark subjects and anything else terrifying, horrifying and the like, as long as it isn't just for the sake of it. If it fits, it is fine. I don't really do female characters. I mean I can for filler characters, but for a main, I feel I write terribly as them. I do it no justice.

Literacy is good. Verbosity is nice. I don't expect a novel and I won't expect you to read one. But as many prefer, a few paragraphs are good. It allows us to build something with eachother, for a story.

As for my likes for topics, subjects and so on:

• Fantasy (elves, magic, dragons, beasties, etc)

• Sci-fi

• Modern Fantasy (magic exists, supernatural things exist, but my geographical knowledge may be limited so if it is a real place, I will goof on facts, but don't let that stop it)

I would say that's the biggest bit. I prefer either PM or we can use discord or something offsite if preferred. I can provide samples.

Shoot me a pm if you can, and if you're too new, just reply here and I can shoot you one.

I know I had no plots listed. I prefer to build those with another. Let them be something we lay ground work for and run wild in.

I am also 'old' and grumpy! New to the site, but not to rping. Cant pm yet but if you would like to pm me, I would be interested in a fantasy or modern fantasy!

I have an idea for a modern supernatural rp if your up for it? :D Looking for someone to build it up with :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back