• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back in the game and looking for some BSD!

noraneko.

Lurker
Hello there little ones!

After a long hiatus which has felt like an eternity, I feel like there’s time again in my life for roleplaying, but the only fandom I’m interested in writing on at the moment is the one that has most of my attention right now, which I just binge watched last year, then binge watched again last week out of a sense of nostalgia and cannot get out of my head, and as you’ve guessed from the title is Bungou Stray Dogs ♡

Please do keep in mind I haven’t had a chance to roleplay yet in this fandom and my writing might be rusty but I would be very grateful to whoever gave me a chance!

I’m mostly looking to play Chuuya, the chibi enamoured me like no other fictional character ever has since I was crushing on Nico di Angelo at fifteen, hahah. My preference is of course playing him against Dazai (who is my second beloved and has also enraptured me on a level that can’t even be categorised), but if that’s not possible I’ll be happy to play him against Kunikida, Akutagawa, Atsushi, Fyodor... you name him and as long as he’s male, and I’ll probably agree.

If you are not looking for Chuuya, then I’d be happy to try my hand at Dazai, calculating characters were never my forte, but he’s a special one I’d love to experiment with. Again, pit him against whoever you want, I ship mostly Soukoku, but I am desperate enough to give most pairings a chance.

I wouldn’t be against trying Shin Soukoku, though in that case I lean heavily towards Atsushi, because I am seriously not confident in my skills to write Akutagawa.

About roleplaying style, I roleplay semi-lit or lit (I am not that sure, I’ve been out of the groove for a while but like, 6-8 paragraphs?) on third person past tense. I would love to become friends with my partners but if you prefer an only business relationship I won’t complain, as a BSD roleplay seems like a hard thing to get.

If we talk about mediums I’d prefer email, though I’ve heard discord is also a good way so I can give it a try if it’s your preference. PM me letting me know what you are looking for and I’ll give whichever you ask for to you.

About frequency, I am a studying single mum, which means I won’t be rapid-firing at all. You can expect one or two replies from me each week, as I like to put care into them. I am not going to pressure you to reply, so I will expect the same respect from you.

I am 24, so I am only looking to roleplay with adults aged 18+, 20+ even better.

I promise I’m friendly and passionate about writing, so I’ll be forever grateful if you give me a chance ♡

Hoping to hear from someone!

Stay healthy people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back