• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

c.kline

xx
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
39b4d9412ea962754977c0a9c63cda34_w200.gif
hello!

Short Introduction:
HEY! Super nice to meet you; I'm Kline. I'm an 18 year-old female freshman in college! Lots of descriptors, I know. Just thought I'd fit it all into one sentence. Anyways! That said, I'm on summer break right now and really itching to write. I do have a job so my schedule isn't totally clear, but I have a lot more free time than usual! I use she/her pronouns and don't mind nicknames. Mmm... I like to talk a lot and once I'm comfortable with someone I can talk and talk. Hopefully that someone can be you! Oh I write very casually in this post and in OOC but I write seriously. I swear!

Less about me, more about rp: (does that rhyme?)
  • I write 3-6 paragraphs, give or take (I'm honestly a mood writer)
  • I prefer to play the female in mxf pairings
  • I occasionally do mxm pairings, but often only with specific plots or concepts (I'm also not a fan of super sub or dom characters that can come w/ these pairings)
  • Love, love collaboration (hate when it's just me asking questions, things go faster if we're both talking)
  • OOC talk is important to me, tell me about your day! You don't have to share anything personal, but I love surface level stuff like "I went to the grocery store today." (it keeps the rp alive and helps form friendships!)
  • I haven't done this in like months.... and haven't done it super consistently for years... but pls dont let that scare you away I'm really nice!!!!!!!!!!!
^ funny, this is still all about me.

Ideas? of sorts:
really just slapping stuff down and seeing what sticks
  • Bridgerton, Social Season, Regency Romance
    • All the chaos, drama, and intrigue
    • Class differences
    • FAMILY DRAMA
  • Arranged Marriage
    • Medieval-ish setting, not really a stickler for the details but you get the idea
    • princess from an established kingdom is engaged to a king from a smaller, but rapidly growing kingdom
    • her fiancé comes from what is deemed a "savage" or "barbaric" society, but with great military strength (hence the alliance)
    • cultural differences/strained relationship (aggravated by court intrigue)
    • opens up for other plot events such as civil unrest, invasions, kidnappings, castle attacks, and more!
  • Other
    • This bullet point is useless!! because I don't know! mmm I'm feeling pretty open rn just shoot some ideas
    • Random interests: Pirates (for mlm plot), more medieval romance, adventure...?, mermaidxsailor??, maybe modern day small town plot hmm

Final Note:

- I will ask for a writing sample to see if we're compatible
- I google when to use : and ; regularly ................. ;dlkfjghrw and key smash to express emotion
- It's ok if you ghost!
- tbh I just need to feel something

THANK YOU FOR READING ALL OF THIS. I'M SORRY IT WAS SO LONG. PM IF YOU'RE INTERESTED.

Writing Sample: ... if we did the crash idea this would be my first post : p I rlly liked this but the rp never worked out </3
Shit, Shit, SHIT.
The roar of the wind became deafening as Daniel barreled towards the sea. He gripped the plane's yoke, yanking up as if he meant to take it out of its socket. The plane was going down, that was for sure; whether or not he died on impact depended on him.
Despite his efforts, clouds continued to fly past the window. He closed his eyes and sent a silent prayer. Then, by God's will, or sheer luck, he was no longer facing the sea when his eyes opened. For a moment, he wondered if he had already crashed and died. The sweat stinging his eyes let him know he was still alive.

He whooped, unable to contain his joy. He would live a little longer. His muscles strained as he guided the plane to what he hoped would be a safe landing. Although, without any fuel left and a damaged wing, he was somewhat doubtful.

His hopes were shattered upon landing as he was thrown in what seemed like every direction. He didn't have time to gather himself, though. The plane was already beginning to sink. He released his seatbelt and stooped down, collecting what he could in his arms. He had enough sense to grab the survival kit that hung on the wall as well as his pistol. He shoved both in his bag before pushing his way out of the plane. Water had seeped into the aircraft and was rising swiftly.

Diving into the ocean, he steeled his mind. If he hadn't, the shock would've drowned him.

The swim felt endless. Stroke was met with stroke after stroke. By the time Daniel dragged himself ashore, there was no strength left in his body. He didn't have the energy to shiver and laid lifeless on the sand. Only his chest's rapid rise and fall indicated the life within him.

After a few moments, he suddenly jerked to his side and coughed up seawater. He sighed in relief, his lungs feeling lighter. With his life guaranteed for the next few minutes or so, he allowed himself to relax. He was alive, which was good, but everything else was not in his favor.
He shielded his eyes from the sun's rays and sat up. Before him stretched a beach. In a different situation, he would've commented on its beauty. However, now, it deepened the pit in his stomach. His gaze continued to move, eventually landing on the dense woods behind him. He frowned, unsure. A blessing or a curse? He'd have to find out.

With the sun beating down mercilessly, Daniel managed to summon enough strength to move under a tree. The shade offered him some reprieve after an... exciting event. He was the first to admit he was an adrenaline junkie, it was why he joined the airforce, but even this was too much for him. If only his mother could see him now. After years of scolding him for staying out late, he wondered what she would think about his disappearance. "I'm going to be really late this time, mom." He mumbled, a rueful smile resting on his lips.

Another sample from a pirate rp.... idk why all my examples are men. Thinking about it, I haven't written from a female pop in awhile.... whoops!
“Dear Felix Kasillias,We share a common goal. The capture of Stretton. From this, you seek glory and riches, I assume. Yet, it’s been months without any progress, and that’s hardly the way to go about things, now is it? Let me assist you. I seek nothing but his hanging, and will offer a cornacopia of priceless information in return. Between excursions, he resides in Charlesbridge, the small town along the eastern shore. The building is unassuming in appearance, but the stench of alcohol and whores is enough to identify it. He is notoriously slippery, so you have one shot at this - try not to screw up. Goodluck, A Friend”

Ecstatic. He was absolutely ecstatic. His mouth quirked, forming a broad smile. Today was the day his plans came to fruition. It was a beautiful day, too. The winds favored him, and his sails were eager to fill. Gloria, his beloved vessel, groaned as the sails pulled her away from shore. “Trim them,” Bas shouted, squinting up at the men who swayed on the shrouds. “We aren’t leaving dock until noon,” He watched the glorious white slowly disappear as they rushed to carry out his orders. Once satisfied, his eyes returned to the main deck. They swept over his crew. Everything appeared in order.

“Jones,” he threw his arm over his quartermaster’s shoulders, and received an uninterested grunt in response. Had it been anyone else, he would’ve strung them up by their boots, but he had a softspot for his right-hand man. His opposite in many ways, he couldn’t help but admire the qualities Jones possessed that he lacked. Always the voice of reason. “I’m going to head out now, prepare for an immediate departure once I return.” He snickered at the suspicious expression that cracked Jones’ indifferent front. He had devulged most of his plan, but left out the part where he’d go into the belly of the beast to watch its demise. He couldn’t help himself, it was too tempting. He removed his arm from around the other and sauntered off the ship, leaving no room for protest - his usual departure. While it was in his best interest to go unnoticed, his gait and general appearance made it impossible. When a man walked like he owned the world, were stares not to be expected?

He found a seat at a local tavern across from Stratton’s nest. He ordered a hearty breakfast composed of toast, sausages, eggs, fried potatoes, and coffee. Nothing better than a meal with a show.Next to him there was a large window, offering a perfect view of what was to come. The stage was set, he just had to wait for the actors to appear.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back