Back from the dead?

Rin Nyx

One Thousand Club
Hey guys! I'm Rin Nyx, most people just call me Rin though. Some people might remember me, most probably don't, but I used to rp on here quite often. I haven't been on here since around...November, I think? But, life has calmed down from the hectic mess that it was that caused me to leave, and I missed writing here, so I'm back! Since it's been so long and all, I figured I would start with re-introducing myself :)

So! Some stuff about me. I like fantasy based role plays, and usually stick to group rps instead of doing one on ones. I'm open to a lot of other kinds of rps, too, though! I do, however, really prefer detailed role plays compared to simple or casual ones (is that how rps are described on here still?).
I've just started learning how to play D&D, so dice based rps have interested me quite a bit recently, I may or may not try some out.
I am currently in the process of writing and drawing a comic! It's a...well, slow would be an understatement, but we'll say slow...process. But, that's my main reason for coming back here! Being away from rping for so long, I feel like my writing has gotten worse, and I've hit a little bit of a creative slump with my comic, so I'm looking for some practice and inspiration!

Yeah...Well, I think I've gone on long enough. I'll see you guys around! :)

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Can't wait to continue/restart the RP you made. :)
Haha I'm not sure if I'm going to bring that one back or not ^^;; It's still the subject of the comic I'm working on, but I'm not sure I'm going to have it be on here as an rp any more.
Maybe I'll just bring it back occasionally in a smaller form that's not entirely the same...hmmm...

Haha I'm not sure if I'm going to bring that one back or not ^^;; It's still the subject of the comic I'm working on, but I'm not sure I'm going to have it be on here as an rp any more.
Maybe I'll just bring it back occasionally in a smaller form that's not entirely the same...hmmm...

Meh, I've done similar things with ideas for my novels, but they rarely get off the ground. :I

But I'm sure there are other fun subjects you can think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back