• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back at it again with the partner search (Always open!)

NorseGodMuse

You're telling me I can't get diamond yeezys??
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! My name is James and I'm back at it again with the partner search. I am a 19 year old transgender male that loves memes, video games, mythology, snakes, roleplaying and fandoms.

What I'm looking for in a partner:

- Must be 18+. Sorry I'm just more comfy that way.

- I'm looking for a Semi to Lit partner that can do a third person rp, and can write 2-3 paragraphs per reply. It's up to you to write more, because sometimes I write more as well.

- Mistakes are okay, we all make them, but try to keep from using text talk in rps and in ooc.

- Be friendly! I'd like for us to get along, plot and talk and overall be able to have a conversation outside of roleplay. No, not a 100% requirement, but still nice to have.

- I'm ghost friendly! If you dissapear, that's totally fine and after a week of not speaking or reply, I'll just assume the fun we had was shortlived. I am also the same way, but I try my best to resolve the issues with the rp.

- Be active. I know you have a life, and I do too, but I still want a little more that 2-4 replys a week.

- I only do MxM. There are some rps (that I will specify) where I am fine with MxF and FxF, but generally, I don't rp anything other than MxM. Sorry to anyone that wanted something different.

- I typically only do canon characters, but again, there are some exceptions that I will specifically. I'm usually more open to ocs the more we get to know each other, but for now, while were first meeting, I won't be comfortable.

-I can do multiple rps at once! If you want to do a Star wars and a dragon age rp, I can totally to that!!

- No judging! I don't judge people's likes so don't judge mine. If you don't like something, click out. Spreading hate is never okay.

- I am okay with dark themes, though I'd prefer if we kept Suicide/Self harm out of our rps. We came to have fun, and that's not fun for me.

Fandoms:
I have a pretty small and easy list♡♡
Bold is who I prefer to play.
I'll also put a * next to the ones I'm craving. The more *'s the more I crave! If you don't see one, then I probably don't want to do that rp but if you have a good enough plot I might!

Warrior Cats:
Oc x Oc (Can be platonic, can be MxF, MxM and FxF)

****The Witcher (Show or games):
Geralt x Dandelion/Jaskier (If I play Dandelion/Jaskier, expect really crappy and funny poems/songs)

*Dragon age:
Fenris x Garrett
Anders x Garrett

***Star wars (Oh boy this is a big one):
Kylo Ren x Rey
Kylo ren
x Oc
Kylo Ren x Hux
Feel free to suggest more! This is a massive fandom:33:

***Creepypasta:
Eyeless Jack, or almost any male Creepypasta x Oc (I've been wanting to use my Oc for a long while and I love Jack, but I'm open, forgive me for being selfish with this one)
Oc x Oc (Can be platonic. I only have one Oc and he's gay so with romance only MxM for this one I'm afraid)
(I also have no problem doing a character for you in a separate rp if you do one for me!)

♡♡♡♡

I do have a discord, so feel free to PM me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back