• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back at it Again with a Pokemon Rp

lonecoyote

Always Confused
Hello, hello, hello!

As you read I’m back at it again with another Pokemon Rp! This time though I only want one partner and depending how it all goes (with a writing sample, ofc) it will be first come first serve.

I’ve been roleplaying since I was in 6th grade (I’m 24 now lol) so I would say I’m advance lit, or at least literate enough. I do have a full time job so if you’d be so kind as to be patient with me, I’d appreciate it.

When you apply (wow this sounds like an interview) just shoot me a dm and of course I’ll send a sample of my writing as well so it’s all fair and let’s us know if our writing styles match.

Now for the plot! To be honest, I came up with this plot and idea with a dear friend of mine, but unfortunately we didn’t finish it.

This is set in the Alola region because Ultra Beast are a crucial part of the story.

Our characters are chosen by a mysterious woman only known as Everly. She seems to be lost and asks to accompany the two of you on your journey through the region as you take on gyms and the journey of life. There’s something off about this Everly woman though but you aren’t quite sure what that would be. So, you just go along with it.

As things begin to turn stranger and stranger and point to the beast known as Necrozma, the real journey and battle begin.

So, my question to you is, are you ready trainer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back