• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

jaam

Man no more than animal is made of moral chemicals
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Introductions are awkward, especially when I've been here about year already + never tend to do much ooc-talking, but hey, I'll kind of?? Do it anyway to get it out of the way.

Instead of giving my real name, I'll go by Lili on here, and I've been in-and-out of roleplaying for about six years now. I'm usually more active on Discord, but I'd prefer we didn't immediately switch over there.

I try to be as literate as possible, and write at least one paragraph, if not more while in roleplay. If we're using ocs, I usually do oc x oc, as I ONLY do oc x cc if we're doubling up. I usually play female characters if we're using ocs, I don't normally play male unless we're doing cc x cc.

I love anything hurt/comfort or angsty, slowburns, etc, and I'm okay with aus. I don't have any triggers, just limitations, so as long as you're not overusing any mention of potential triggering topics, I don't mind what you bring up. For instance, specifically when it has to do with an original character. It could be included in the backstory, but don't make it the main factor of the roleplay. Stuff like pedophilia, incest, and sexual assault are examples of what I'm not okay with roleplaying straight up, or somehow adding to a completely canon plot with canon characters and whatnot. I guess that would be more of a headcanon at that rate, but regardless, it's probably not my thing.

I'm totally cool with darker themes. You'd just have to let me know/suggest things, if none of the things I list catch your eye.

Anyways, onto the fandoms and whatnot I'd like to do (however, I'm totally up to hear any ideas!):
  • IT:
    Stan x Bill, Bill x Bev, Richie x Eddie, there's plenty of pairings, however Reddie's my top favorite, with Stenbrough being a close second. There's an idea I had, where Richie is forced to look at the deadlights rather than Beverly, so maybe he sees everthing and puts in more of an effort than Beverly did when it comes to saving Stanley and Eddie. Another idea would be that after Pennywise is gone after their first summer-long encounter with him, Bill still isn't able to accept that Georgie's really gone, just that there's nothing he can do about it. That whole thing was definitely the hardest for him, I imagine.

• Mean Girls:
    Just started really getting into Mean Girls, but it got me thinking. I know Cady x Janis, and Janis x Regina exists, and those are about the only two I've seen anything about. I do like Regina x Janis (enemies to lovers🤞), so we could very well do some kind of alternate ending where Janis is a lesbian as it turns out, perhaps Regina's bi-curious or just has internalized homophobia, who knows. Could be them just meeting again as adults where one of them is completely out of the closet and/or has a girlfriend.

• My Hero Academia:
    Could be us doubling up, or oc x oc or cc x cc instead. Some of my favorite ships may be IzuOcha, KamiJirou, TsuChako, DabiHawks, and Tochako / TogaDeku. Of course, it's not the full list but it'd be far too long if I included them all. I love an enemies/rivals to lovers type romance, or a childhood friends one, specifically with ToChako or DabiHawks. Reversing the roles would be fun too, though, more so with ToChako, I think, but DabiHawks could be interesting too. I've got loads of aus with Dabi and Hawks.

• Kodocha:
    A dead fandom, but it's a favorite so I'd list it anyways. Specifically something Akito x Sana, possibly a time-skip.

• Coraline:
    I actually had an idea for a coraline-based roleplay. Obviously, a timeskip, once her other parents have been dealt with. If they were 11 or so in the movie, perhaps it could be a 4-5 year time-skip. Despite how long it'd been since Coraline had to go through the events her other parents had put her through, maybe she starts having reoccurring nightmares, or even starts seeing things which might ultimately start giving her bad paranoia, and/or insomnia-induced paranoia. And Wybie's the only one who would believe her, so maybe she goes to him as a last result.

• Sally Face:
    Please, just an alternate ending where nobody dies, or just, not Sal and Travis. Maybe something changes, and Sal never gets executed.

• Detroit: Become Human:
    Maaaybe, Kara x Luther, or perhaps just oc x oc in the Detroit: Become Human universe. I've just really been into robots lately.

I'll add more if anything else comes to mind!! Like I said before, that's not all I'm interested in, though. I'm totally up for hearing any suggestions.

Detroit: Become Human but it follows someone who everyone /thinks/ is a robot but is actually a human who underwent brainwashing or something in order to act like a robot.
Then you'd just have to deal with the lack of a status chip (I see no reason why an LED couldn't be implanted in a forehead), the blood being the wrong colour, and the lack of general robot features such as still having to sleep.

A business rising up, selling 'cheap robots' where the plot follows someone who got one of these robots but it turns out that the 'robot' is human, there will be no return or refund, this is happening to hundreds more people over the country, and the person is still completely loyal to their new owner.

Sounds dark enough to work.

Detroit: Become Human but it follows someone who everyone /thinks/ is a robot but is actually a human who underwent brainwashing or something in order to act like a robot.
Then you'd just have to deal with the lack of a status chip (I see no reason why an LED couldn't be implanted in a forehead), the blood being the wrong colour, and the lack of general robot features such as still having to sleep.

A business rising up, selling 'cheap robots' where the plot follows someone who got one of these robots but it turns out that the 'robot' is human, there will be no return or refund, this is happening to hundreds more people over the country, and the person is still completely loyal to their new owner.

Sounds dark enough to work.
That's super creative, I like it!! Could you pm me? We can discuss it further there. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back