• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Back... again!!!!

HavocandBobo

Ghost Hunter
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Sorry for poofing yet again.. well my phone is dead now (getting a new one!) and my computer isn't really much better, since the keyboard is missing a few buttons and the 'a' is really hard to type for some weird reason. Anyways, I thought I'd make a whole new search thread, so yay!!!!

Anyways, let's get to it.. right? The rules!!! Which isn't really that many.

1. Please no oneliners, at least give me 4+ sentences, since that's about as good as I can do. Sometimes I can give you more, probably just depends on what I'm given.
2. I don't really care that much about grammar since I get things wrong, as long as I can understand it and I'm not over here going, "what? What are they trying to say?" Then we are good.
3. Please use realistic faceclaims only. I only use realistic and I think it would look weird to have a realistic faceclaim when my partner has an anime one. 0_0
4. OOC chatter is welcome. I love making friends so feel free to say hi every now and then. :D
5. The most important rule of all.. have fun!!!

Preferences + a side note

~I prefer male over female, but I can do either gender. (Side note: I only do gender specifics, as in male and female only, sorry!)
~Prefer MxF pairings. (Side note: Nothing against the LGTBQ communtiy, it's just a preference thing for me.)
~Another thing, I try to match my partner's length, but I fall short of this since I'm not really good at getting over 3 paragraphs, so I'll apologize in advance.

Pairings:

Bolded- Craving

*Actor x Actress
*Actor x Fan
*Actress x Fan

*Actor/Actress x Singer
*Singer x Fan
*Singer x Singer
*Paramedic x Firefighter
*Paramedic x Doctor
*Doctor x Doctor
*Doctor x Nurse
*Nurse x Nurse
*Medical student x Medical student
*Student x Student
*Celebrity x Medical Personnel
*Paramedic x Paramedic

Ideas:

-Character A is an aspiring actress who is used to getting everything she wants by commanding other people to get it for her, then she meets Character B on the set of another movie. He is also an actor, but he's easily annoyed and doesn't let her boss him around like the other costars do. (Idea needs works!)

-
-More coming soon-

So there you have it!!!! I'd love to hear your ideas too!!!! :D Peace out, friends!!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back