• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Back Again, Open for a Few Partners

Queen Mei

Smol Cinnamon Roll
Hi! I’m looking to take one or two Roleplays.
NOTE: OPEN. Specifcically craving fantasy, medieval, or urban fantasy right now.

About Me:

-I’ve been roleplaying for 5+ years, on and off.

-I prefer to have a roleplay with an average post length of 3+ paragraphs. If I’m going to try and dedicate any of my time to a roleplay it won’t be one liners or bland posts. I really hate trying to get into a roleplay only to figure out I don’t think I like a person’s writing style or they don’t write enough or there’s a spelling/grammar mistake every other line. Please don’t be that person. I get it, typos happen. I can forgive minor errors here and there, in exchange that you'll forgive mine as well. However, if you don't know the difference between "two", "to", and "too," or even "your" and "you're," don't message me.

-Detail! Please use some adjectives!

-I prefer M x M the most, but am good with M x F, too.

-Totally open to doubling.

-I don't want every roleplay to be sex only, it's gotten frustrating. Some smut is just fine, but it shouldn't dominate the roleplay.

-I don’t like extreme violence, but I’m fine with most of it. It has to be pretty sick and twisted to be considered extreme but I’ll tell you if I’m not comfortable with it.

-Open to suggestions and alterations!

Pairings: Key: Things I Really Like

-Bad boy x Bad boy - I’m a sucker for these. Whether it’s two sarcastic assholes or just two guys who are just jerks to each other, I always seem to like this pairing. This could involve a rivalry, or perhaps they’re working together for a common goal.

-Mythical creature x Human

-Vampire x Human - They say don’t play with your food. Somebody didn’t listen. Doesn’t have to be playing with your food. Can be modern or fantasy.

-Demon x Human

-Boss x Employee

-Witch x Human

-Ancient Vampire x New Vampire - Maybe a mentor situation? Maybe the ancient one accidentally turned the new one and feels guilty?

-Prince x Head Knight - Best friends? Something more?

-Neighbor x Neighbor - I thought you were annoying and that I hated you but I realize I actually have a crush on you. Bonus points if the character the one neighbor has a crush on is confident/cocky/proud.

-Elf x Human

Craving Things Involving:

-Gay

-Romance

-Urban Fantasy (All those mysterious creatures lurking around the corner of our modern world)

-Vampires

-Fantasy

-Supernatural

-Magic

-Friends with Benefits (maybe even two guys who completely didn't expect to be any degree of gay but crap happens)

Plots:

-The Debtor’s Son- What happens when the most powerful man in the city takes a personal interest in a debtor’s son? This plot is a very rough suggestion to build off of. The man goes to collect a debt one day and takes an interest in the debtor’s son. What kind of interest? Well, that’s open for discussion. Whatever the case, the man currently possesses leverage over the other. After all, if his dad is in debt, so is he. Preferably M x M.

-Blood and Bruises- Character A has a roommate, Character B. Funny thing is, they’ve only been living together for a few weeks, and Character A still doesn’t feel like they know Character B. Character B keeps coming home late at night or early in the morning bruised and scratched up. What are they up to? Rough idea. Modern.

Note: I am open to suggestions as to roleplay ideas or variations of what is listed above!

Last edited:
Hi! I might be interested in vampires or maybe red and the wolf ... maybe, I have a character who's a werewolf and a mafia leader but he's married already so.

Do you use Discord?

Hi! I might be interested in vampires or maybe red and the wolf ... maybe, I have a character who's a werewolf and a mafia leader but he's married already so.

Do you use Discord?
Well, wonderful. Him being married could be an interesting addition.

I haven't used Discord before, I usually use the PM's for RpNation. If you really prefer it I can maybe try using it?

I'm really not terribly active on this website and I don't really like the PMing system on here, but if it makes you uncomfortable to go offsite I'll understand.

The problem with that is that my character isn't likely to break it off with his partner. I can introduce another character for the mxm love interest thou.

Hi I am really interested in doing Red and the Wolf and I was also interested in bad boy X bad boy maybe we can combined those two. Shoot me a Pm if you are interested :)

I'm really not terribly active on this website and I don't really like the PMing system on here, but if it makes you uncomfortable to go offsite I'll understand.

The problem with that is that my character isn't likely to break it off with his partner. I can introduce another character for the mxm love interest thou.
Alright, well we can definitely try adding another character for a love interest. Maybe we could double to make it even out if that seems to work well/

I think I'll be fine trying a roleplay over Discord. It couldn't hurt to try.

maybe? That sounds like a good idea to me. I would also maybe like to do a mxf vampire plot as well?

maybe? That sounds like a good idea to me. I would also maybe like to do a mxf vampire plot as well?
I find that I prefer to only have one roleplay per person so I don’t get confused and can focus my energy on just one roleplay, if that’s alright.

I wasn't sure if you had, in fact, finally found that last partner you had been searching for, but I thought I might still try and reach out to you. I read your plot for The Bucket List and am very much interested in it, I think we could take it so many different directions. Plus, who isn't up for getting there characters into a little bit of questionable fun?

I wasn't sure if you had, in fact, finally found that last partner you had been searching for, but I thought I might still try and reach out to you. I read your plot for The Bucket List and am very much interested in it, I think we could take it so many different directions. Plus, who isn't up for getting there characters into a little bit of questionable fun?
Hey, sorry I have indeed just found that last roleplay. While it is tempting, I wouldn’t want to take on yet another roleplay because I don’t believe I would be able to give it enough attention. Maybe in the future, if roleplays drop off, we can look into trying it again.

Hey, sorry I have indeed just found that last roleplay. While it is tempting, I wouldn’t want to take on yet another roleplay because I don’t believe I would be able to give it enough attention. Maybe in the future, if roleplays drop off, we can look into trying it again.
No problem! Definitely, if you ever have an opening in your schedule, just shoot me a PM and we can work on something together. Thanks!

I would be interested in Prince x Head Knight or bad boy x bad boy, even Rival x rival. Let me know if you're interested, since I see a lot of your plots are taken already. ^^'

You look full! If you’d like to plot, have some cravings, you’d love to write let me know. Huge fan of f// stories. (:

Hello! I'm interested in exploring your whole idea of transporting prohibition and 1920's trends and themes into modern day life, it sounds super cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back