• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings back again oops // semi-lit partner search!

queermoth

ask about my cat!!!
a bit about me!!
- i'm bailey! or gaylien! or moth! whatever!
- they/them or he/him, please c:
- im in my early 20s!
- im not in college atm thanks to covid, but i am working full time, so my reply speed may vary a fair bit. i am likely to be active at all hours of the day, though, because i work retail so my hours are super weird! yay!
- semi-lit to lit. i have a heavy preference for quality over quantity, and im not the kind of person whos going to be upset witho nly like a few sentences, as long as they still give me something solid to respond to, you know? that being said, i pretty easily average between two and three hefty paragraphs, and am definitely capable of doing more if im given more
- i am ghost friendly! ive been there before, and while i obviously do prefer communication before dropping off the face of the planet, i absolutely get it. i do it on accident all the time. i have the worst memory
- that being said i super prefer active conversation ooc, whether or not its about the rp or something related. makes me more comfy. hopefully will make you more comfy. i would vastly prefer an rp partner with a discord to at least talk ooc, although we can def keep rp on site
- semi related: i LOVE making playlists and pinterest boards and art and things of characters, so huge bonus if ur into doing the same!! i will do it anyway and i will bother you with it, so please prepare for that
- i am not open to doubling. if we end up enjoying rping with each other and want to open another rp with different characters, im def up for that, but doubling in and of itself isnt something im into.
- my favorite color is yellow and i have a cat named sir sporky c:

a bit about you, hopefully!!
- tell me what youd like me to call you and your pronouns!!
- i'd vastly prefer you be 18+. im just more comfy with people nearer to my age, and im not disinterested in exploring more mature themes! (the way this is phrased makes it sound optional. i dont actually mean this as an optional thing, im not comfortable writing with minors at all ;; sorry guys!)
- lgbt friendly (i mean, i only play queer characters, so,)
- at least semi-literate! im much more interested in quality over quantity, so again, no pressure on however many words or paragraphs or anything as long as theres something to respond to!
- willing to listen to me ramble ooc because its gonna happen whether you want it or not

writing interests! cravings/big inspos are bolded! i am absolutely open to things outside of this/discussing any ideas you have as well!
i primarily play masc-aligned characters, and. theyre pretty much always genderqueer in some shape or form. if we do want to play a romance i also do prefer m/m, m/nb, or nb/nb; girls are wonderful and gorgeous but i dont know how romantic attraction to them works.

- andromeda*** (fantasy/steampunk) (they/them it/its) a warforged spy/assassin built based off of a changeling. theyre a dnd character, and their campaign is coming to an end, and i massively love them and just want to do more with them all the time. theyre the kind of person who is pretty much always smiling, and they're good with people, a gun, and seeing things they shouldn't─and also at dying, getting possessed, and having so many emotional issues.
- omen* (fantasy) (genderfluid) a very, very stupid wild mage who is definitely not currently committing identity theft as a changeling. another dnd character. most of my favorite characters were built as dnd characters. he's a morally gray... maybe morally black tiefling (ignore the lack of darkvision) who loves arson and would be a himbo if he wasn't a bastard.
- august* (fantasy) (he/him) a air genasi wizard with the worst social skills known to man who is really just doing his best. his best isn't very good, and tends to result in him both very sleepy and very grumpy, but you know... his best.

genres/vibes;;
- fantasy
- modern fantasy
- supernatural
- scifi!! specifically solarpunk or space stuff but all scifi is neat
- pirates. theres a song called the gael...time flies. id love to do something based on that
- post apocalyptic, but like the soft kind where nature just takes over
- superheroes/villains.
- romance!! im most familar with writing romantic pairings, that being said...
- found family!!!! again, most familiar with romantic, but id be happy to try out something platonic c:
- hurt/comfort. i refuse to do angst unless there is comfort involved at some point
- i do love angst though

specific pairings/plot ideas;;
- monster/otherworldly entity x human
- absolutely any enemies to lovers. kind of obsessed atm. there are several specific varieties listed below but know i am open to any and all other variations
- literally any kind of open world high fantasy. kudos if its dnd based. i have a problem
- strange little alien x human whose just trying to help them blend in
- enemies to lovers: hero and villain edition.
- pirate/mer. or possibly pirate/rival pirate
- same vein but specific: villain who commits crimes because they like the hero and are trying to get their attention. it started pretty mild but kept escalating to full blown super villainy. its kind of sad. possibly childhood friends and/or completely oblivious/equally infatuated hero for added "dude just get your shit together" factor
- angel x demon, but the angel is super casual/informal and the demon absolutely insists on professional formality
- outgoing flirt x way serious guy who they keep flirting with. when wsg flirts back outgoing flirt absolutely cannot handle it
- weirdo who lives in the middle of the woods x weirdo who shows up at their house out of nowhere (probably supernatural/fantasy in nature)
- anything with vampires. vampire/vampire? vampire/other supernatural creature? vampire/human? its the teeth
-
healer x monster who insists on them healing them
- android x android but theyre both pretending to be human and have no idea the other is also an android
- two people who absolutely hate each other are also the only ones who could possible save the city/kingdom/spaceship/whatever
- sidekick type person x villain who keeps kidnapping them to get to the hero

fandoms;; (im not overly interested in fandom rps but im open to them, im. only really willing to play ocs myself though!!)
- dragon age
- fire emblem! (specifically three houses)
- bhna. i havent watched it. i will never watch it. i know nothing about the plot. but the setting/concepts are interesting to me!
- sword art online, but if it wasnt super terrible and problematic
- pjo/rick riordan stuff
- the inheritance cycle/eragon setting!
- there are probably others. it doesnt hurt to ask!

Last edited:
Hii!

I wanted to shoot a quick thread message here before dropping into any DMs.

*A bit about me*

Name: Scout or Shy

Pronouns: They/them (though i've contemplated he/him from time to time)

Experience: I've been RPing since like. Grade school. No joke. Writing is HUGE for me. I've written one on ones and I've written in group rps (which is preferable.)*
Interests: Honestly, I'm down for any of the above listed. I just ask that the plot/world can be expanded (open to discussing in ooc stuffs) rather than just some single line trope :)
My range of characters are from queer to semi-straight (okay, queer but not as heavily ... which is also me trying to lie to myself). Definitely open to doubling.

Uhh.. I think that's it. Let me know if there is anything I haven't answered :)

*group rps aren't necessarily the ones you see in rpnation. I mean more so 3 to 4 people are in the same DM responding to the same thread about the same plot but with lesser rules. That way responses aren't entirely on one person. I just ask for no " sue " characters that are aimed to neglect all the other players.

hey! if you were interested in talking about something, im happy to dm about it! just so we're on the same page, im not super interested in doing any kind of group rp and im very, very hesitant about and prefer to avoid doubling altogether, so please keep that in mind ;0

Ahh, I understand. Just so I understand, would you prefer the stories to be focused on one character for each?
I know it said earlier that you'd be open to discussing it, but just so I have a clear idea ^^

thats generally my preference! im not necessarily against multiple rps with the same person but im not a huge fan of them being interconnected or doing role swaps, and id have to be very interested in all the characters and plot ideas to do so
side edit: i dont necessarily mean this to include npc/side characters, since those are usually pretty necessary, i more mean focus characters! just to clarify

i have returned :^) please i desperately want to make and discuss ocs with people at the very least

a bit about me!!
- i'm bailey! or gaylien! or moth! whatever!
- they/them or he/him, please c:
- im in my early 20s!
- im not in college atm thanks to covid, but i am working full time, so my reply speed may vary a fair bit. i am likely to be active at all hours of the day, though, because i work retail so my hours are super weird! yay!
- semi-lit to lit; im honestly looking for something a bit more casual right now, so no pressure on reply length, so long as we're giving each other content to respond to. i am definitely not able to do any significantly literate rps right now; i might head that way if i get really into what we're doing, but honestly, ive been into slightly more alternative rp formats (dm/chat rp, letters to each other, etc). i could manage 1-2 paragraphs of more traditional rp too, though ;0
- i am ghost friendly! ive been there before, and while i obviously do prefer communication before dropping off the face of the planet, i absolutely get it. i do it on accident all the time. i have the worst memory
- that being said i super prefer active conversation ooc, whether or not its about the rp or something related. makes me more comfy. hopefully will make you more comfy.
- semi related: i LOVE making playlists and pinterest boards and art and things of characters, so huge bonus if ur into doing the same!! i will do it anyway and i will bother you with it, so please prepare for that
- im ok with pms, threads, or discord, but i am likely to be significantly more active on discord and would love to at least use it for ooc chat! going to be real with you. if you want to guarantee i keep responding/we keep talking at the very least, discord is basically a requirement. i am going to try to be active checking this site, but while im not always on my computer, i am constantly active on discord, and i am always okay with being bothered/prompted to reply/talked to on there!
- im not super open to doubling; if we both have multiple ideas and characters that we're really into, i'm willing to discuss it, but im not going to do it just for the sake of doing it
- my favorite color is yellow and i have a cat named sir sporky c:

a bit about you, hopefully!!
- tell me what youd like me to call you and your pronouns!!
- i'd vastly prefer you be 18+. im just more comfy with people nearer to my age, and im not disinterested in exploring more mature themes! (the way this is phrased makes it sound optional. i dont actually mean this as an optional thing, im not comfortable writing with minors at all ;; sorry guys!)
- lgbt friendly (i mean, i only play queer characters, so,)
- at least semi-literate! im much more interested in quality over quantity, so again, no pressure on however many words or paragraphs or anything as long as theres something to respond to!
- willing to listen to me ramble ooc because its gonna happen whether you want it or not

writing interests! cravings/big inspos are bolded! i am absolutely open to things outside of this/discussing any ideas you have as well!
i primarily play masc-aligned characters, and. theyre pretty much always genderqueer in some shape or form. if we do want to play a romance i also do prefer m/m, m/nb, or nb/nb; girls are wonderful and gorgeous but i dont know how romantic attraction to them works.

genres/vibes;;
- fantasy
- modern fantasy
- supernatural
- scifi!! specifically solarpunk or space stuff but all scifi is neat
- pirates. theres a song called the gael...time flies. id love to do something based on that
- post apocalyptic, but like the soft kind where nature just takes over
- superheroes/villains.
- romance!! im most familar with writing romantic pairings, that being said...
- found family!!!! again, most familiar with romantic, but id be happy to try out something platonic c:
- hurt/comfort. i refuse to do angst unless there is comfort involved at some point
- i do love angst though

specific pairings/plot ideas;;
- monster/otherworldly entity x human
- absolutely any enemies to lovers. kind of obsessed atm. there are several specific varieties listed below but know i am open to any and all other variations
- idiot vampire x literally anyone, because i have an idiot vampire oc i desperately want to write rn
- vampire x fae who are each absolutely convinced the other should be thralled by them for various reasons but. they aren't
- strange little alien x human whose just trying to help them blend in
- enemies to lovers: hero and villain edition.
- same vein but specific: villain who commits crimes because they like the hero and are trying to get their attention. it started pretty mild but kept escalating to full blown super villainy. its kind of sad. possibly childhood friends and/or completely oblivious/equally infatuated hero for added "dude just get your shit together" factor
- enemies to lovers: just completely petty neighbors/classmates/whatevers edition
- put together looking wizard who is actually just completely unhinged x feral looking melee fighter who is actually fairly put together
- tattoo artist x florist, except supernatural/fantasy/scifi elements
- celebrity x comparative nobody who is completely oblivious to their celebrity status
- completely normal functional member of society x absolute freak. theyre just so weird
- angel x demon, but the angel is super casual/informal and the demon absolutely insists on professional formality
- weirdo who lives in the middle of the woods x weirdo who shows up at their house out of nowhere (probably supernatural/fantasy in nature)
- healer x monster who insists on them healing them
- android x android but theyre both pretending to be human and have no idea the other is also an android
- some variety of shapechanger x their ex who has no idea that theyre their ex
- you know that old tumblr post thats like. "(burglar wakes me gently) you live like this?". that.
- two people who absolutely hate each other are also the only ones who could possible save the city/kingdom/spaceship/whatever
- sidekick type person x villain who keeps kidnapping them to get to the hero

fandoms;; (im not overly interested in fandom rps but im open to them, im. only really willing to play ocs myself though!!)
- dragon age
- fire emblem! (specifically three houses)
- bhna. i havent watched it. i will never watch it. i know nothing about the plot. but the setting/concepts are interesting to me!
- sword art online, but if it wasnt super terrible and problematic
- pjo/rick riordan stuff
- the inheritance cycle/eragon setting!
- there are probably others. it doesnt hurt to ask!
;-; I absolutely love everything on here. I would like to dm and plan stuff with you!

Edit; I realized I've replied to this before ^^; I'm sorry I didn't realize-

hey! is this still open? ive got an idea! for the idiot vampire x a cannibal cook who lets them have some of the blood. that is adorable.

lookin for maybe one or two more rp partners now because i have been wanting to do nothing but write,

Hey! If you are okay with slightly shorter replies [never less then three sentences and i will do my best to give you something to reply to]
i would love to rp with you!

i dont have a problem with shorter replies! go ahead and shoot me a dm about what kinda stuff you were interested in c:

lookin for another rp partner methinks. you will have to deal with stupid little alignment memes because im horrifically into them right now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back