• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

rat king princess

drinking at the hound pits
a wild rat king appeared!

hi it's me i'm here

anyway i was on this site about 3-4 years ago and i'm just now coming back around to it, mainly because i'm bored and i need motivation to write creatively (being a uni student doesn't easily lend itself to creative writing if you're not a creative writing student...which i am not) and use some ocs that i've had sitting doing nothing for ages

i don't generally base rps off plots or fandoms specifically, i typically look for folks who have characters that might produce interesting stories in conjunction with my own ocs! however, do i belong to a few fandoms, and they are as follows:
video games ; dishonored, uncharted, fallout, red dead redemption, tomb raider, bioshock
tv shows ; archer, criminal minds, gentleman jack, peaky blinders, the walking dead, castlevania, breaking bad, the haunting of hill house, orange is the new black, marco polo, turn: washington's spies, twin peaks, the man in the high castle, mr. robot, avatar the last airbender/legend of korra, hannibal, the handmaid's tale, bones, rizzoli & isles, castle rock, hemlock grove, rick and morty, buffy the vampire slayer
movies ; pirates of the caribbean, mad max fury road, select marvel movies, kill bill, sherlock holmes/sherlock holmes: game of shadows, interview with the vampire, ocean's eight, indiana jones, star wars, star trek (the reboot films), constantine, the handmaiden, jurassic park/world

if those don't quite tickle your fancy, there are some genres in general that i'm deeply invested in!
crime, horror, dystopian/post-apocalypse, adventure, historical, sci-fi, sometimes fantasy

you can view my ocs' character boards
here and here
(i have other ocs as well, but these 2 are my most well fleshed-out and versatile, and the ones i am the most invested in)

what i am looking for from you ;
a relatively long-term commitment to our characters and their unfolding plots
medium to full-length responses, which can be anywhere from 2-10+ paragraphs, well thought-out and constructed carefully and correctly
a character you are dedicated to and invested in on a deeper level than just as a plot device/medium through which you experience the fictional universe
flexibility, patience, and the understanding that i am a busy person and will not always be prompt and extensive with my responses

what i bring to the table
;
7+ years of creative writing and rp experience
a formal education in creative writing and english literature
award-winning poetry, prose, and academic writing
extensively detailed original characters, alternate universes, and world-building

what to do next ;
shoot me a private message with the following information: your name/alias, preferred pronouns, preferred fandoms and/or concepts for rping, what you'd like out of a rp with me, most available/active times of day for responses, and a short sample of your writing
or!
reply to this thread with what you're interested in and await a response from me

disclaimers !!
i do not rp with people under 17 years old. i am an adult and it would be irresponsible and inappropriate of me to participate in extensive conversations with minors online, anonymously or not
i do not rp sexually explicit content, per website rules and my own preference
while i do encourage mature themes and dark or violent content in my rps, excessive violence, abuse, rape, beastiality, pedophilia, homophobia, transphobia, misogyny, etc will not be tolerated
i don't often do this, but if i decide that the rp is not going well or that our styles don't complement each other appropriately i reserve the right to drop/cancel our thread - i would be happy to restart them
this post is written in lowercase because i'm edgy and aesthetically oriented - my actual rp writing will be composed with appropriate and correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization as will, i expect, yours
!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back