• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Updated fandom! {OCxCanon}

Fluquor

Carpet Shark
I don't really know if these fandoms are alive anymore considering how long it's been, but I want to try looking for partners anyway!

The fandoms/games in question that I'm interested in are Undertale and Homestuck!
I've been replaying the game after doing some spring cleaning in Steam, and rereading the webcomic, so they've been on my mind a lot recently. But I'm only really looking for OCxCanon partners, so I apologize if you were hoping for CanonxCanon or OCxOC...

Regarding rules, I only have a relative few:
~ I only do paragraph formatting, so no roleplaying in script - and the responses should be 1-2 paragraphs at the very least. That way we both have something to work off of.
~ Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. I'm usually rather lenient, and I know English isn't everyone's mother tongue, but don't just constantly use text talk either.
~ No Godmodding or taking control of my character.
~ I also only really double RP, wherein I'll play my OC and your love interest, and you'll play your OC and my love interest. To be honest doing it any other way just seems unfair to me, and kinda makes me uncomfortable.
~ If you want to do a love triangle or a poly relationship for your side, just let me know! I'm game for playing more than one love interest for you - if you would do something similar in return for me! ^^
~ Have fun!​

Last edited:
Hello !! I'm interested in roleplaying with you, and I'm wondering if you'd like to discuss characters and plots over PMs ??

I've been absent from this site for a little while, thanks to real world issues that have completely wrecked the latter half of last year and the first half of this one. However I'm back now and looking for a way to relieve some of the stress that life has dealt me, through the one way I know how -- roleplaying!
As of this moment, I'm only looking for one actual fandom to RP with, but over time I'll update this list with others that I start craving, so please check back from time to time!

That being said, right now I'd like partners for Steven Universe!
I've just finished catching up with the series, so it's been on my mind a lot recently. But I'm only really looking for OCxCanon partners, so I apologize if you were hoping for CanonxCanon or OCxOC...

Regarding rules, I only have a relative few:
~ I only do paragraph formatting, so no roleplaying in script - and the responses should be 1-2 paragraphs at the very least. That way we both have something to work off of.
~ Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. I'm usually rather lenient, and I know English isn't everyone's mother tongue, but don't just constantly use text talk either.
~ No Godmodding or taking control of my character.
~ I also only really double RP, wherein I'll play my OC and your love interest, and you'll play your OC and my love interest. To be honest doing it any other way just seems unfair to me, and kinda makes me uncomfortable.
~ Have fun!​

I'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back