• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern baby i'm bad news [p w/ silversentinal]

Noah felt his heart skip a beat when Ruby agreed to letting him walk her home. He didn’t think they would do anything beyond that, but he didn’t mind. He had her number as was able to contact her if he ever needed to. Noah got out of his chair and eagerly followed her to the door, grabbing her hand. He felt like a kid in a candy store with how excited he was. Noah was just happy to be around Ruby in a more quiet setting. The streets wouldn’t be nearly as loud as the club was. It was more his style to be in a quiet space.

Noah stopped when Ruby did and looked back at Dylan. “I’ll tell him what I’m doing. You stay here and yell as loud as you can if anyone touches you.” Noah said. He rushed off to Dylan and caught him up. Dylan was excited for his friend since he seemed excited. Noah rushed back to Ruby and held her hand. “What are you waiting for?” He teased her. Noah walked out of the club with Ruby and glanced around at the scenery. “Which way?” He asked her. Noah swayed their arms a bit as they walked. It felt like it was just the two of them in the world. Partially, Noah wished that was true. He liked spending time with just himself. Any time with Ruby would be way better though.

Sh smiled shaking her head before taking his arm and starting to lead him " Come on , i don't live that far from the club and i know a few roads that might have a lower chance of a group of gangsters and other assassins " I would suggest you memorize this path because you'll be walking back alone Noah......sorry i didn't mean to have that sound so heartless......i hope when you walk back alone , that you will arrive safely back at either the club or your house " she said with a smile while they walked . Bit odd to her but she never cared about being heartless.....came with the territory of the job.......why now" she thought. Her arm just lightly swung with his and she noticed it. She once again felt the heat rush to her face. The care he showed , the affection , the worry.....she last felt those things with her mother but this was a bit different. She thought so much on it that she nearly missed her house " Oh wait wait , this is it , sorry I....I was a bit to deep in thought . Sorry " she said with a smile as she walked with him to the front door. She reached for her purse to get the keys out but one of her ' roommates ' opened the door pointing a gun at Noah " I swear to the all mighty if you did anything with her and forced her not to say anything that I will blow your brains all over that front yard ! " a woman said to him before Ruby stopped her " No no no no no no no , calm down , put the gun down , he is actually decent and earned my number , he didn't straight up asked for it or try to get me to his house or anything . Please put the gun down" she said as she winked at her roommate/teammate

She looked at him pass Ruby and slowly lowered the gun " You did nothing , you were decent .....you didn't try anything" she said as she completely lowered the gun" Ok then .....but i have my eyes on you as well as my crosshairs " she said as she looked around and yelling into the house ....possibly her other ' roommates ' " it's fine guys , we don't need to hide a body.....yet anyway " she said as she looked back at Noah " Care to come in" she offered before Ruby intervened " I think he has met enough of this household for one night " she said as she turned to him again " Listen Noah , thanks for a great night , it wasn't a night that i ever expected to happen but it did " she looked around to see the girl had left and rejoined the rest in the living room . She looked back at him and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek " Thanks again Noah.... but it's getting really late and you still need to pulled that friend of yours out of the club before he misses you " she said as she went inside " Night Noah " she said as she closed the door. She nodded at her team before going up stairs to clean up for the night before going to bed

Noah thought Ruby was so cool. She knew her way around this place and he didn’t think twice about it. When she apologized, Noah shook his head. “You did nothing wrong, Ruby. It’s okay.” He said. Seeing her face turn red made him smile some more. “You’re so cute.” Noah told her. He was somewhat sad when they already ended up at Ruby’s place. He really didn’t want to leave at all. Part of him thought about sleeping on her porch. Noah shook his head when she apologized. “It’s okay, Ruby. I don’t mind.” He said.

The friend pointing a gun at him was a nice wake up call. He quickly grabbed Ruby and moved her behind him, not wanting her to get hurt. He was also just scared. Noah looked at Ruby as she talked to the girl and deescalated the situation. Ruby seemed to be good with stuff like this. He was thankful that the roommate put the gun down. He nodded when she warned him that she would be watching him closely. “I promise, I’ll never hurt Ruby.” He said. “She’s too perfect for me to do that.” Noah said. He looked at Ruby and flashed her a smile while the roommate talked to their other friends.

When Ruby thanked him, Noah blushed a bit and rubbed the back of his neck shyly. “I had fun too. I’m not the most outgoing person, but I’m really glad I met you.” He said. Noah blushed even more when she kissed his cheek. He wasn’t expecting that, but it was sweet of her. He was at a lost of words of what to say. “N-Night.” Noah told Ruby and gave her a smile and wave in return. He started walking back to the club to get Dylan and head back home.

The rest of her night was spent pacing back and forth in the study. Only this time she was not thinking about work or things like that. Her mind dwelled on the man she met in the club. It was very odd to her , despite all that tried when she had an off day. This guy was able to sweep her off of her feet. She paced deep in though before looking at her phone on the table . It was the phone she rarely had with her. Her personal phone that use to only have one number on it. Now it has two numbers her father's number and now Noah's number . She gave the pacing a rest before going upstairs to get herself cleaned up before finally giving her own mind a rest

Noah thought about Ruby on his entire trip back to the club. He felt so lucky that he got to talk to her. She really was something special to him. Noah thought about calling Ruby, but he didn't want to seem creepy or clingy. He wished they could have more time together, but he could try to work something out with her the next day. When he got to Dylan and left the club with his friend, he seemed to always be wanting to talk about Ruby. She was like a drug to Noah already. He looked forward to sleeping just so he could talk to her the next day.

Dylan stayed the night with Noah and was given the bed to sleep in. Noah woke up with a groan and a throbbing head. Maybe he had just a bit too much. He wrapped a blanket around him as he went to his bathroom and took a shower. As much as his body was screaming at him to stay in bed and just relax, he still needed to do some work. Noah got dressed and ready for the day and then went to the kitchen. He knew he met a girl last night and he was trying to convince himself it was just a one time thing. The more he thought about it, the more he wanted to at least text her. He lit himself a cigarette and found himself grabbing his phone and sending Ruby a text. "Hey, I hope you're not feeling as bad as I am. I don't know what your schedule's like today, but I would love to spend more time with you." He texted her. Noah put up his phone and took an inhale from his cigarette. Couldn't undo that now, could he? Noah started working on breakfast for him and Dylan while he waited for a response and his friend to wake up.

Ruby got herself ready for the day , since her dad was so kind as to give her entire team off and basically forcing her to take a break as well. She didn't really have anything to do , her team tried to get her to do things outside of work but she never took a liking to anything they did. She braided her hair as she usually does before her personal phone vibrated. She stopped for a moment as she turned to her phone " A text ? " she questioned herself for a bit " Oh wait i gave Noah my number " she said before looking at her window " He's up early , after all the dancing and drinking last night. I though he would possibly still be asleep. Guess I misjudged the will of the man " she said before finishing her braid. She picked up her phone and read the text. She thought for a bit before replying , after all she doesn't really have anything to do today . "Well hello there. I'm not really feeling the effects of last night. As for schedule , I'm afraid I don't really have anything planned for today. My roommates are all doing their own thing and i'm not really interested in what they are doing. If you want to meet up somewhere , I wouldn't mind" She sent the text before getting up and getting freshen up. She got herself ready before looking at the phone on the bed. There it is again.....just a simple text from the guy made her feel......odd. She needed to get herself under control , these odd feelings can't hinder her on the job. She got her stuff and told her team she was heading back to the club. She kept her phone close as she waited for a response , if he is busy then she can at least enjoy another drink at the club. Since it's morning , the only people there would be the sleeping drunks from last night and the day staff.

hgbnhgv.png

Last edited:
Noah turned his head hearing Dylan come in with a groan. Noah chuckled at the sight of him. Dylan still had a blanket with him since he was cold all the time. He sat down at the island and rubbed his face with a yawn. “Tired?” Noah asked his friend. Dylan nodded. Noah put a plate in front of Dylan then sat down next to him with his own plate. The two talked a bit before Noah checked his phone. He read the text with a smile, not even knowing it was there. He worked on a response right away. “I’m glad you’re feeling okay. Do you want to meet somewhere for lunch? I don’t have a lot to do today.” He sent the text when he was done and then put his phone to the side, face up, which Dylan noted that Noah never did. The two friends talked some more and then decided to watch TV for a bit. Noah wasn’t sure what was happening on TV. He just kept thinking about Ruby. She was so special to him already. Noah subconsciously was holding onto one of the couch pillows. He was wishing Ruby was cuddling on the couch with him without even thinking about it too much.

Ruby sat and stared at the empty glass in front of her , the club was silent and the drunks were removed leaving only her , the staff and a few others. Her mind seems to be glued to Noah. There was something about him , something she can't figure. Noah has something to him that she just get out of her head. The thing is , though she still feels this strange and confusion sensation in her chest when she thinks of him , something else is rising within her . She is starting to......enjoy this sensation and it is slightly scaring her. She felt the vibration from her phone. She took it out and read the text before hesitantly replying "That sounds like a great idea Noah....but as you know I don't really get a lot of free time so I don't really know a lot of places. How about you name a place and give me directions and I can meet you there. It might take some time because i'm on foot but i'll manage " she replied to him before ordering another drink.

One of her team mates found her and the club "You ok ma'am , you seem lost in though" he asked as he sat down next to her " we're off duty Marx you can cut the formalities and yes i never thought i would ever say something like that" she said with a slight smile , Marx appearing making the strange sensation slightly disappearing " But yes Marx i have been a bit out of it lately. This is of course the first time i ever go off duty regardless if it's willing or forced " she said as she turned to him " Well Ruby , now would be a great time to explore some hobbies or meet friends that aren't us , i mean our team is like family but were more like squabbling sibling when we are off. Hardly fit for friends hence why we each have friends outside of the team" he said as he also ordered something " I have a friend outside of the team.....an odd friend but a friend regardless " she said as she downed her drink. " Oh you talking about lover boy last night , i thought for sure Jenny was going to put a few rounds in him last night . She does have a short temper" he said with a chuckle "Which is why i immediately placed myself between the two of them. Which i consider to be a good thing because i will be meeting later on " she said as she and Marx continued to chat for a bit

Noah saw Ruby's text and started thinking of places they could go for lunch. He turned to Dylan for help with finding a good place for them to eat. They both got down to sushi or pizza. Noah texted Ruby back for her own opinion. "I'm not sure what you will be hungry for, but does sushi or pizza sound good? If you want something different, that's fine too. It's all up to you." He looked back at the TV and tried to distract himself. He was nervous to see Ruby again. She was so gorgeous and kind. He remembered holding her hand at one point during the night and enjoying just how soft she felt. His life was so much more darker than hers. He never wanted to tell her about the gang. Noah just wanted to pretend the gang didn't exist whenever she was around. He wanted something better for Ruby. She didn't deserve to be wrapped up in it all. As long as Noah could control it, he would keep his gang a secret from Ruby.

She read the text and wasted no time to reply " Ummm pizza might be out for me but it has been a while since I had sushi. I guess we can make that arrangement if you want :) " She typed and sent off to him. She stared at her screen for a bit before her focus was pulled back to her friend beside her " Ruby , do you feel alright .....you sent a message..........and ended it with an emoji. I ask again , Ruby do you need medical and mental assistance , are you alright" he said with a slight chuckle "Or could it be that you like the guy......are you actually capable of liking someone , you don't strike me as someone that would like-like someone " marx said as he downed his last drink " Continue speculating marx and i might just strike you in another way " she said as she downed her last drink. Marx bid his farewell before he left to enjoy the rest of his off day , once again leaving her to her thoughts "Like-like him ? Wait did he mean love the guy ? " she questioned herself but unlike her usual times of self questioning , she isn't forming an argument with herself this time. The thought lingred in her mind a bit while she stared at her phone in a zoned out way , deep in thought " Was it true did she actually like the guy , were these strange feelings towards him something else , was she genuinely acting as herself and not just throwing up a facade for the guy , was she actually being normal for a change " all these thoughts went through her head while she aimlessly watched her phone as if she was waiting for his response.

Noah didn't hesitate to respond to Ruby's text. He made her so happy already. He was practically head over heels by now. "Sushi sounds great! There's this place on Newbery Street and Dunne Street that's really good. I'll meet you there around 11? " He texted Ruby and then ran his hands through his hair. He looked at Dylan excitedly. "I-I have a lunch date." He told him. Dylan laughed. "Good for you, buddy. Need me to do anything to help?" He asked. Noah shook his head and hopped up. "Yeah- wait, no." He said and laughed. "I'm just nervous and excited. I really like her a lot." He said and went to his room to pick out what he was going to wear. Noah really liked Ruby a lot. He wasn't about to mess this up. Noah was already picking out an outfit to wear, even though they still had a couple hours until they met up.

She got noah's text and gave a slight smile "Well then , i guess that is settled " she said as she looked at her drink , her mind lingered on Noah and what Marx said. She started blushing a bit before shaking her head a bit and pushing the drink away as she got up " well i guess i have to get home. Can't end up wearing just my normal close , have to have something for the occasion " she said as she started making her way home , her thoughts still dwelling on Noah. It was once again a nice change for her , usually when she has someone on her mind , it is usually a target she is going to kill. This again felt strange but the thing that is now bothering her is.......she is starting to like this strange feeling . She better head on home , take a shower and get dressed

++ Le Timeskip ++

She finally found the sushi placed and followed the waited to the table that they ordered . She wasn't dressed to casually but not to normal either , the perfect bled , she stared at the sushi on the. She was getting slightly more hungry , the more time went by but still she isn't ready to complain yes about someone taking their time .

NX8VFEB.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back