• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Baby Boom! A 1950s neighborhood RP. (OPEN)

holyman1998

It's the year 1950. The American century has only just begun, the war in Europe has been over for about five years now, and in Cincinnati, Ohio; veterans and their families are starting new lives in the suburbs. Some are currently expecting a child, some are comfortable with the kids they have, and some are even considering adopting orphans from Post-War Europe and Asia. What matters now, is that life is happening, all on one suburban street.

Happy mother's day! It took a while to think of a roleplay after my previous detective RP (Downtown Detectives) went DOA. Hopefully, this one doesn't flop as hard and we can get past the introductory posts. Just follow the rpnation rules and have fun! You can join together and RP different members of a family in a group effort, OR you can rp an entire family's actions so nobody feels left out and multiple conversations can happen at once. I will be playing as the NPCs (Doctors, Public services, etc) though I am considering adding my own characters to the fun.

RP is currently OPEN so go ahead and show your interest!

Character Thread: Realistic or Modern - Baby Boom! Character thread.

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd definitely be interested in RPing in this. Think it would be interesting to play as an adopted kid from post-war Soviet Union. If anyone would be interested in RPing that then please let me know

Users who are viewing this thread

Back