• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I know, BB disappeared 😭 I feel bad posting without waiting, but the sophomores gotta start going somewhere. Hopefully things will be in full motion soon~ And the plan will carry out well.

Just so I'm clear on this. We finish off the day. Everyone goes home (some cute phone number exchanges happen). We timeskip a week, someone gets robbed. They come to school and confide in someone. And it spreads to the rest of the group from there?

I know, BB disappeared 😭 I feel bad posting without waiting, but the sophomores gotta start going somewhere. Hopefully things will be in full motion soon~ And the plan will carry out well.

Just so I'm clear on this. We finish off the day. Everyone goes home (some cute phone number exchanges happen). We timeskip a week, someone gets robbed. They come to school and confide in someone. And it spreads to the rest of the group from there?
Let's just hope they aren't gone long.

This is also how I see it go. Numbers can be exchanged after hero class or the school day.

Man I haven't had to write two characters in one body in a while. Getting back into the hang of things has been interesting to say the least.

It'd be interesting if the villain saw the limb enhancers at the reward show. They knew someone in the town had them, but they had no clue who. So they're breaking into every house in search of it. And then they find it~ or something neat like that

Well, Amie feels all her emotions like ten fold. She's a little gay for literally everyone and she has no control over it 😅 But she's definitely super into Madeline, for sure.

So I uh know this is late but I've been directed here to inform y'all that I did have a villain idea. Y'all just seemed to be on a roll so I didn't want to intrude-

asdfghj how do I make this explanation simple quirk wise - they can either be small time or a greater threat, I just don't know how either would be incorporated

Basically, the villain would have the quirk of creation, actual creation; they'd clap their hands together or some surface and whatever they had in mind becomes reality. Weakness wise, those created things had to be drawn, written about, sang, etc, beforehand - the more complicated it was, the more work had to be done. The more complicated it is, the more energy it takes from them too: they could make a pencil and be fine or something humongous and then pass out. Since they could make anything, they had a great propensity for good and likely started off that way, until they had the idea to circumvent the exhaustion they felt. They'd begin to make a liquid that could replenish their energy supply on demand with the subtle downside of it taking reason away from them. Eventually they just... slipped into overpowered villainy.

Great Villain concept. I think that's a bit much for someone that's breaking and entering though. He could be their BIG threat? The one pulling all the strings, the final fight or something like that. Make him super badass

That was what I figured dghjkhjk
What related was that small potatoes breaking and entering was trying to impress them

Actually sounds like the second to last boss fight, at least character-wise.

If they get more powerful as a result of this energy supply, then we can do an ascending wild-threat type deal.

Basically, they're being strung along by the big bad, who actually made their energy source for them in order to given them greater freedom with their quirk, But this baddie just don't know about the side-effects.

By the time the cast is actually supposed to be able to beat them, their growing addiction to this energy substance has basically developed them into a near-mindless force of instincts whose grown even beyond the big-bad's control, who will subtly manipulate the heroes into taking care of this loose end for them.

So in a way, it'll be that final rival fight to see if the characters can stand up to whatever big bad's got up their sleeve.

The best part will be getting to see the effects of this energy fluid effecting the Rival character over the course of the story, since we'll be introduced to them when the effects are at a minimum. Whether folks win or lose against them, the fact that they're steadily growing more powerful due to the substance will make fights with them bigger and bigger spectacles.

It also gets to emphasize the power of the main baddie, who's able to manipulate them either through charm, coercion, or trickery. Taking advantage of the rival character and turning them into a frenzied powerhouse will indirectly inform the readers on just how dangerous this big bad is.

I can't really think too much farther than that without cobbling together more plots, but hopefully I got the idea across.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back