• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom B.U. High School - "Lore" and OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey sorry I’ve been a little busy. We’re ending Open House and have moved to Alex’s house for a small party. Some of our characters are elsewhere though ☺️

FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395 Frostbuny Frostbuny asked me to send this to you.

1. Read posts
2. Don't force yourself into conversations
3. @ us in ooc if you're planning an interaction
4. Be mindful of the setting
5. Edit your posts for grammar

Frostbuny Frostbuny told me to tell you this as well FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Thank you, we were discussing it on the server and we're all a little stressed by the way you insert yourself into our situations. We would like some warning beforehand so we can tell you if it's okay or not.

We also noticed your posts have very inconsistent details from the rest of the RP. For example we're in a house, not a bar. So you should edit your reply to match.

And the last thing is your grammar. Your posts are full of simple mistakes that can be easily edited before posting. I highly recommend going back and editing your replies.

And if you are trying to interact with someone in the RP you would @ them at the start or end of your post so we know who it is you're talking to and get a notification as well.

Oh!
I wasn't actually expecting my character being approved.
Anyways, thx for including me i'll do my best<3

Oh!
I wasn't actually expecting my character being approved.
Anyways, thx for including me i'll do my best<3
oh of course dude! We're a very open RP. I'm just worried you won't be able to get into the RP comfortably just yet because everyone is separated. I'm doing a timeskip post v soon to Homecoming ☺ so hopefully you can introduce your character to us there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back