• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
When Yuki heard someone talk to him he got confused nobody ever started a conversation with him, "huh oh, wait this is your house, man, but yah I am, I mean your house has an amazing, it has an awesome view of the stars" he says as he smiles, "anyway what happened to you, I mean all that" he says looking at the boy.

BinleyMegaChippy BinleyMegaChippy

“Well, it’s technically my dads house but I live here too” Alex lightly joked . He had Spotted Rana and Lilith not too far away and seen Lilith in the beast form but she wasn’t exactly destroying the place so he didn’t worry.

Alex turned back to the dude he was talking to. “I guess so , I am pretty lucky“ Alex smiles once more. Then looked at his leg. “Oh this ? I don’t really know I kinda just tripped and it happened it’s a shame really. I Carnt give the most amazing girl the time she deserves at home coming because of it” Alex said a bit more quieter he did feel guilty because of his leg. But he didn’t dwell on that too much. “So what’s your name ? My name is Alex” the lad smiled He was in a very cheerful mood after all.

“How comes your all alone anyway ?” He asked curiously. “I’ve been in your situation before , the lonely part. I grew up on the road with my dad touring all over the place. “ FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Lilith Yung

Lilith couldn't blush in this form, but if she could, her face would be red like a tomato. She moved her face closer to Rana, and let out a concentrated sigh, which would feel like being blasted by a sudden gust of wind. In this form, Lilith's eye color changed from grey to an electric blue, and with those eyes she studied Rana. She didn't like speaking when she was in her monster form, while she could articulate the words, it felt super weird, so she kept speaking to a minimum.

"
I hate a lot of people, but I don't think I have ever hated you. From the day i met you, I was already enamored."

Lilith reared her head when she heard this, "
Is this what love is?" She thought to herself. Lilith changed her position, curling up similar to a dog, which made her head much closer to Rana. She couldn't really kiss Rana, she didn't exactly have soft lips at the moment. But she could cuddle, and this was the best way to do that. She licked Rana's cheek before resting her head on the ground, and decided to speak up.

"I've never hated you either, damn lizard"

Lilith decided at this moment, if anyone, or ANYTHING tried to hurt Rana, they would suffer from her wraith. She curled up a little more around Rana, more protecting her then cuddling with her, but hey, Rana wouldn't know the difference.
Frostbuny Frostbuny

"hey man listen, no matter what she's going to love you, heh I wish I could say the same about my family though, but this is about you, not me," he says as he looks back at Alex, "and my names Ace Yuki but people just call me Yuki, so how did your dad get this much money," he says with a smile on his face.

Yuki then looks around "hey do you have a guitar I tend to play when I'm stressed," he says, "and also you look awesome, er I mean, eh there's no changing it I can't just say you look awesome and change it you're amazing, I mean you invited everyone here, why," he says.

Alex didn't reply to Yuki's first comment about Ashley, he just felt so guilty at the thought of not being able to give her the homecoming she deserved. Though his head did tilt at the comment about his dad. "My dad? He's a famous musician, he got all his money well.. by selling music and all that jazz" Alex chuckled. "He's awful though, I wouldn't recommend his music" Alex lightly joked then turned to look to the house with a smile.
"If you really wanted to play the guitar I spouse you could use mine, but it's rather expensive so please be careful. It's in the living room resting on a stand." Alex sighed anxiety rushing threw his body he was too nice.

He didn't reply to the awesome remark. He felt like it was just a way to try to butter him up to uses guitar in the house."I am not the one who invited everyone" Alex shrugged. He didn't say who however, he was still a little annoyed at Rana for doing it, but he wasn't that mad as he was having a good time. FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Evan upset.png
Evan McDowell
Evan lifted Avery the height difference between him in the others was obvious as she got hoisted up in the air. giving the kid a bright smile and nodding his head, trying to make her feel safer here now that their father wasn't anywhere nearby... at least Evan hoped he wasn't "Don't worry pal, It's alright around here now, You've got me your sister and Amie here."

Evan said all these things in a happy tone, but as soon as Avery turned her head away from him his face flooded with rage and disdain for the man he now knew Maddie and Avery's father to be. Everything in his body wanted to go ballistic and smash everything that seemed breakable around him, setting Avery down by her sister was the first step to calm down, he didn't want to hurt anyone here if he lost control of his anger so he clenched a fist at his side and ran the other hand across the scare on his face, it always seemed to sting a little whenever anything like this was brought up.

Pacing back and forth the others could tell Evan was seething with anger as he thought to himself about what there was to be done and then he stopped and turned to the two of them. "The only thing I can really offer you is a safe place to stay for a while, all the other things running through my head are irrational and dangerous... But it doesn't make me want to put those ideas into practice any less..."

MegMath13 MegMath13 Frostbuny Frostbuny

When Joe was released from Ashley's grip he froze, he didn't know what to do or say and was literally helpless. Joe stood still for a couple of minutes and decided to sit besides Ashely without putting his feet in the water "Pools are nice, and I love how light reflects on the water, it's a nice view". At that moment thoughts flooded his head, and he was just trying to understand if not putting his feet in the water was rude, that he had friends and that he was in a party.

Then it hit him, homecoming. Joe knew Alex had asked Ashely out, and he was too dumb and awkward to do that but yet, weirdly, something stung about not asking Ashley out. Either way, he was going to be there, but he had no idea how to react.

"The night sky is soothing I guess, stars have always intrigued me since nights are the only time of the day where I don't have constant headaches I don't sleep enjoying my healthy part of the day and looking at the sky".

Joe paused and said

"This year might be a great year after all" while looking at Ashley.

Nessi Nessi

915b5a0a399728c01bf206d175deddaf5f7e70fb.png

Maddie just held onto her friend and when Evan spoke she looked at him. "Amie I'm scared about what he'll do if h-h-h-h-he finds out t-that w-w-w-w-we called the p-p-p-police." She said as she sobbed onto the other girl's shoulder but then she looked down at her sister that was standing next to her. She picked her up and let go of Amie. "I just want to be safe, I've been hit for as long as I can remember. I can't remember ever feeling loved." She said as she thought to herself, except for when Amie would hug her or talk to her. Then she looked at Evan and he looked upset and she didn't know him very well but he was offering her a safe place to stay.

"Thanks Evan, but I would rather be with A-Amie." She barely knew Evan but he wanted to help her and maybe that was because she was in the news club. She knew that she wanted to be friends with him though.

Interactions: Frostbuny Frostbuny Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Mirana

Lilith blew a hefty breath at her, and Rana felt the wind tickle the shaved parts of her hair. It sent shivers up her spine, and a blush erupted across her cheeks. There was such a deep contentment she felt in this moment. The warmth that pooled into her body from the shared warmth between her and what is possibly now her lover, it invigorated her. She curled up closer to Lilith, and she blushed when Lilith licked her cheek. It was wet and gross, but it was Lilith and she felt her heart swell. Her blood drummed and sang in her veins - she was so in love it was almost painful.

"Lilith," she whispered. She lost her conviction, her energy. She closed her eyes as the warmth encompassed her. "You better...not...judge me for this..."

Her eyes grew heavy and she started to drift off. Her dreams were vividly colored in the shade of Lilith's eyes and the music in her ears sounded strangely like the echoes of Lilith singing. Everything about the girl was drowning all her senses and even invaded her dreams. She whimpered in her sleep, whispered words she never wanted her crush to hear.

"Lilith."

"I love you."

"Please... don't leave me alone."

She wanted to be powerful and better than all her peers. She fought against her mother her entire life. She craved power, she wanted to be number one. She was a Dragon, better than anyone else. But in reality, she was weak and insecure. She couldn't breathe fire like the rest of her family. She was a disgrace. All she had going for her were her poisonous words and arrogant attitude. Mirana will never be a champion, but she could dream about it. Things didn't seem so out of reach when she was beside Lilith.

~OoO~

Amaryllis

"Oh Evan, I know this is a sticky situation but..." she wanted to tell him not to do anything reckless, but she knew it wasn't her place. The blond boy barely knew her, and she didn't want to tell him cautious words if he didn't want to hear him. She frowned as she let Maddie pull away from her. She felt a coldness rip through her body at the loss of contact. She wanted to call the police, but she knew how risky the entire situation was. Madeline was already in a dangerous situation by running out here to meet Amie, calling the cops shouldn't add to the situation. "Evan you're older, what should we do?"

She was so confused but so worried. She didn't know what to do. Amaryllis was not a hero, she didn't know how to go about the situation at all. As much as she wanted to help Maddie, there was so little she could do. She reached out to Evan, grabbing onto his sleeve with tiny fingers and shaking anxiety. She heard Maddie say she wanted to stay with her, and her blood rushed to her cheeks. She wanted the girl to stay with her as well. Of course she wanted to stay with her, she loved the soft fuzzies the girl filled her stomach with.

"We need to be careful about how we do this," she said, her voice a little louder than normal. "I don't want them getting more hurt than usual."

Nessi Nessi MegMath13 MegMath13 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

Lilith Yung

Lilith watched as Rana fell asleep on her side, it was almost cute to see Rana showing her weak side. She was always trying to be tough, Lilith noticed that about Rana. She wished she could tell her how to be strong, but that was complicated, because everyone had their own way of doing it. It wasn't all about being physically strong, Lilith learned through experience that you have to be mentally strong, to be able to make the tough decisions, and to stay calm even if the world around you was falling apart. That, to Lilith, was what being a hero was about. Rana...she just had to find what being a hero meant to her. But would Lilith say that to her face? hell no, that's a conversation that would give her a headache due to how thick of a head Rana had.

"Lilith."

"I love you."

"Please... don't leave me alone."

Lilith had no idea how to respond to what she heard Rana say this. She did lick Rana's tears, a little, before picking up Rana gently with her mouth, and moving her closer towards the house before putting her down. she then started the somewhat painful process of transforming back into a human. she slowly felt her bones shrinking, and morphing back to their regular size, and hair that lined her back sank back into her body.It wouldn't be long before Lilith had returned to a humanoid state. This stage took the longest to get out of, while she was a regular size, her hair was a mix of white and brown, her eyes were still that same electric blue, and she still had horns poking out of her forehead, along with a few blue scales.

"Holy shit, I'm wearing my suit " Lilith marveled, looking at the black fabric that covered her. The suit was specially made for Lilith to shift with her into her monster form, so when she shifted back into a human, she wouldn't be naked. With a few shaky first steps, Lilith got back into the groove of walking, and went over to where she put Rana. "Wake up sleepy head, you told me not to leave you alone," Lilith said, with a smile, her teeth still razor sharp. Rana would be greeted to a half beast, Half Lilith smiling at her. "I know, it's not the most pleasant thing to look at, but bear with me, not everyday something good happens to me...now let's get you out of the cold" Lilith said before lifting Rana up and walking inside. Lilith was quite the strong woman, she just didn't flex it often.

Ashley Robinson

Ashley was watching Joe's every move, noticing how he was acting around her. the way he slightly blushed around her, the way he opened up to her even though he was quite quiet around everyone else. She tried to push those thoughts away, but they kept coming up. She wished she didn't lead Alex on, and she wished that she didn't lead Joe on. She knew that when the time came, that decision would hurt.

"
The night sky is soothing I guess, stars have always intrigued me since nights are the only time of the day where I don't have constant headaches I don't sleep enjoying my healthy part of the day and looking at the sky".

Ashley smiled when Joe said that it was gonna be a good year. "Well of course it's gonna be a good year, dummy! your graduation is this year, your gonna be a pro hero! and you'll be getting all the ladies then" Ashley said, a smirk on her face. "I just hope you don't forget about me Joe" She said a little quietly while splashing her feet a little bit.
Frostbuny Frostbuny Narcissus Malfoy Narcissus Malfoy

Yuki looked at him, "by the way I don't like to butter people up to give me what I want, I lived in a house where you would get hurt if we did that" he said while touching the bandage over his right eye not that he had it there because of trying to butter someone up just any injuries reminded him of it "anyway I'm not going to use your guitar your a little too nice for doing that, I would never let anyone touch my guitar, but it's also to be nice to you a mans guitar is his treasure, so what's your life been like for you" he said with a smile obviously joking about not letting anyone touch his guitar.

Alex tilted his head. “My life has been interesting. I grew up on the road with my dad touring, I got privately taught.” He said rubbing his arm. “I only recently started to go to actual school.” He pointed out with a smile. Alex was lucky to say the least. “How about you ? How has your life been?” FROSTBITE4395 FROSTBITE4395

Call him a fool, but if you had asked Nikkolaüs what all had happened today he wouldn't be able to tell you. After having damn near blown his hand off this morning, he hadn't much thought of anything else except for work. Maintenance wasn't exactly easy to do, even the most minute of details could've resulted in this. Of course it took Erica slapping him across the back of the head for him to be reeled back into the realm of reality.

"Ow! Bitch!" He cried, swatting her hand away.

"Watch where you're going, yeah?" She scolded, but had some sort of concern on her face for reasons beyond him.

To his surprise, they'd actually ended up outside. It was over, the open house that is. Did I really miss all of that? What did he care? That meant he could go back to the manor and get back to work! He moved back to get on his motorcycle, but was stopped by his sister taking his shoulder.

"Hey, 're you alright?" She asked quietly.

It kind of caught Nikkolaüs off guard; while it's nothing he hadn't seen before--her getting serious--it wasn't something he expected to come up now of all times.

"Uhhhhhh, f--yeah? What'd'you mean?" He said, genuine confusion growing on his face.

"Look, mate. I've seen that face. That face that tells me you're only excited to go home and get more work done. I think it's time you recognize that you need to go have fun or something." She pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to him; there was an address on it. "While you were in Lala Land, I overheard that someone is throwing a party here at this address. Now, you're going to go to that party, and you're going to make some fucking friends, got it?"

Now, if it were anyone else, he'd've fought them off and went home to work anyway. But this wasn't just anyone else, it was his sister. He held to much respect for her to just ignore her wishes like that.

"You're work will still be there when you get home, yeah? And it'll give me some time to hang out with Alice," She said, pulling her leg over her cycle. "Good luck, you fuckin' nerd." She added one last thing before speeding off with their parents.

"I guess I don't have a choice." Nikkolaüs sighed, looking down to the slip in his hand. A party, huh? Seems rude to just turn up uninvited. Though, I don't imagine they'd announce one publicly if that was the case.

After a moment of deliberation, he fed the address to Victor and hopped on his Vision. Off I go then.

Aki Sato

"N-no please wait! don't do this!" A man yelled, not to far from where Amie, Maddie, and Evan were located. He had messy blonde hair, and was crawling towards the children, his legs seemed limp, and were bent in a not so normal way. From the shadows, Aki appeared, with cold merciless eyes. She crouched down close to the crawling mans face, "Look at you, crawling, pleading for your life. What type of hero are you? The only thing you are, is a coward" She whispered in his ear. She grabbed his arm, and lifted him up so that he was only about an inch off of the ground. "Bye bye now, "hero" " she said before stomping on his neck. A sicking snap could be heard, and in that moment, the man went completely limp, and Aki dropped his body on the ground.

Aki looked up, and noticed the trio of children, and realized how bad of a situation. While the girls looked easy enough to kill, the hulking man behind them was concerning. Aki rushed forward, grabbing both of the girls by their necks, and squeezing just hard enough to cut off airflow. "Listen big guy, You so much as take a step towards me, and your friends are taking a dirt nap" Aki stated.

"Listen, I'm not a fan of unnecessary bloodshed, so I'll cut you a deal, what you saw over there never happened, and your not going to tell the police what happened, and in return you get to live...However, if I find out that you tipped off the cops, and I WILL find out if it was you, then I will kill you, your friends, and your loved ones...and not in that order" Aki stated. She dropped both of them and walks back over to the body. She hoisted it over her shoulder, and walked over to a manhole.

"I hope we won't have to meet again, for your sake" She said, kicking the manhole cover off, and throwing the body down first. She then got on the ladder, and pulled the cover back over. As fast as Aki appeared, she was gone, not a trace of her left.
Frostbuny Frostbuny MegMath13 MegMath13 Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc

One minute Maddie was on the ground feeling a little more safe than she had ever and then she was lifted off the ground by her neck and her first instinct was to just go still. Her father would hold her like this sometimes when he would hit her. Then she was on the ground again, tears springing into her eyes the woman was gone and she was on her knees. "A-Amie are you okay?" She asked as she crawled over to her. Avery had hidden behind Evan and held onto his leg. "I-Is she going to c-come back and h-hurt us?" Avery had burst into tears, and Maddie wasn't going to let her sister be scared. "You'll be okay Avery, Sissy will make sure of it. M-Maybe we should call the police, I know she said not to be we're heroes in training we can't let that man die alone can we?" She whispered not knowing if the woman was still there.

Interactions: Captain Lycanroc Captain Lycanroc Frostbuny Frostbuny Nessi Nessi (I guess cause I mentioned?)

Mirana

She would have thought she was still in a dream; Lilith looked ethereal, more beautiful than she ever looked before. She carried Rana like she was a feather, and she would have swooned if she was not already in her arms. "Talk about...sweeping me off my feet," she said, a laugh ringing in her voice. Mirana was used to being the villain, the one who caused trouble and got herself into situations she shouldn't be in. She liked danger, liked to chase after what would make her hurt and feel alive the most.

If she knew she could feel this elation from just being around the girl she liked, she might have second guessed the things she did in her past before doing them. She regretted a handful of decisions; especially the people she associated with. Rana wanted to say she would never make that mistake again, but she knew better than to promise that - even to herself. She was addicted to danger. She was addicted to a certain villain that caused terror around the town. She knew it could kill her one day, but it was that very possibility that kept her going back for me.

Lilith gave her that same energy spike, but without the actual danger. She liked her more than any person she has ever met, but Rana liked the fear in her veins more when she snuck out of her room to do bad things with bad people.

"Put me down," she struggled out of Lilith's arms and stretched out her whole body from her little nap. She smiled at her crush, at her homecoming date, and pointed at the tv. She grabbed another bottle of alcohol and grabbed a controller to the gaming console already hooked up. "I'm bored. Let's play something I can crush you in."

~OoO~
Amaryllis

She dug her nails into the woman's hand, bearing her teeth as tears pulled to her eyes. They trickled down, no doubt burning away the exposed skin on the woman's hand. Her anxiety clawed at her stomach and stabbed at her nerves, It was the field all over again, the fear was overwhelming. Her tears kept pouring from her eyes, stinging the scar that hadn't healed completely yet. When the woman finally let them go, she felt to her knees and tried to wiped the tears away with her forearm. the skin there was still healthy and still resistant. She didn't feel any pain as she wiped them away.

The villain was gone before she could even find the strength to fight back. You wouldn't, anyways. You are weak and a nuisance. She raised a hand in protest to what Maddie was saying. "No!" she coughed out. She grabbed at Madeline's shoulder and held it tight. "No, we can't call the police. You heard her- she'll- she'll kill us. We- fuck, we need to call them about your dad. B-But we need to get our story straight. We didn't see her, okay? We met up with you and called them about your dad, and that's it."

She felt so sick. She just narrowly escaped death, and her body was going numb. She would need to face the police with a brave face and wipe her tears. She needed to do this for Madeline, for Avery. Get them out of their abusive house, get them somewhere safe. They could deal with the death threats after that. There was no guarantee that woman would come back to kill them, but it was a guarantee that Madeline's father will harm a million times more if she went back now. "I'm calling the cops. Don't mention her."

~OoO~

It didn't take much time for the police to respond to them. They went to Madeline first, asked her about her father and her home life. Amaryllis told them she was the one that called. After that, they were driven to the police station to get more clarification on the situation. A pretty woman with honey blonde hair to her shoulders and soft blue eyes took Madeline and Avery into a separate room to ask her questions. Amaryllis was told to wait in the lobby in a chair by the front desk. Her hands shook uncontrollably, and her tears threatened to spill over. Please, Madeline. Please don't tell them what happened.

"Ms. Kavlev?" a familiar deep voice said her name. She looked up to see Red Web. He had a frown on his lips and his eyes brows raised in confusion. She looked back down at the floor. "Why are you here?" She didn't answer. He took a seat beside her, gave her a moment to warm up to his presence. "Is it Ms. Ross?" he asked. She nodded, the tears finally pouring. She pulled the tiny vials out of her backpack that was still clinging to her back and caught all the drop that spilled. "I figured as much. Please wait out here a little longer. I'll talk to you after I see what's going on."

He walked over to the room Madeline was pulled into. He was probably going to join in on questioning her situation.

Joe didn't want to be caught in the middle of a love triangle of sorts, and less to stir up drama. He hated that he was unable to control his expressions in front of Ashley, he hated not understanding anything. joe wanted to leave, but at the same time he wanted to spend time with Ashley, his head was just a mess and hated not knowing what was going on.

"I don't think I want that kind of attention, I just want to do a good job, at the end being a hero is about saving people, not getting famous, or entering a big agency, who knows if I'll end up getting a job as a hero anyway, but I want to try at least, I've trained to become better every day, I just hope that's enough to handle what's really out there"

Joe paused for a minute, he decided to let his quirk loose for a second, nights were always comfortable, and that just felt like breathing.

he turned back to Ashely and said "How could I forget you? You are one of my first friends, along with the others we met that crazy first day" Joe smirked before returning to his neutral expression and stood up since one of his legs got cramped.

Nessi Nessi

Lilith Yung

Lilith blinked when Rana squirmed from her grasp, but then understood what she wanted to do. Lilith picked up a bottle of something, it looked like vodka, and it certainly tasted like vodka. "I'm no good at video games" Lilith said to Rana. Her hands had reverted back to normal, and her horns were practically gone, just little nubs on her forehead. She took another swig before sitting on the couch. Lilith browsed the games that Alex had, it was an impressive collection and Lilith didn't really know what to pick.

Lilith decided on a racing game, because who didn't like to recklessly crash cars into walls. Just when she was about to start the game, her phone started to buzz. It was her mom calling, so Lilith decided to step back, and pick up the phone. "Mom?" She asked. With a combination of Chinese and English, She explained that She would be going on a business trip to Arizona, and wouldn't be back for about 2 weeks.

She returned to the couch, and gave Rana yet another peck on the cheek. "Bring it on, you damn Lizard."

Ashley Robinson

"That first day really was crazy, wasn't it" Ashley said to herself. She couldn't bring herself to look at Joe, because it caused her pain just to think about the pain that she could be causing him. She got up when Joe got up, and dried her legs with a towel that she found out outside. "Lets go back inside Joe" she said.

Ashley didn't really know how to feel, All of a sudden, she didn't want to be at this party, and decided that it was time for her to go. "Hey Joe, tell Alex that I went home," She said before walking out the front door. She called up her sister, who picked up the phone, sounding very tired. "If your not dying, I'm hanging up and going back to sleep" Alice told Ashley, who smiled at the comment. "I just need a ride home sister" she explained.

"Alright, I'll be their in a few, you owe me"

The Tension that filled Madeline's heart as Amie asked her to not say anything was unbelievable, she knew that it would be the right thing to do. Telling the police that is but something in her couldn't stand to see Amie hurt so she decided that she would stay quiet and then she told Avery to do the same. Maddie looked at Amie as she was lead into another room all of the fear that her father was coming to hurt her came back again. She looked at the woman and tilted her head.

"Hi Madeline I'm Jaycee. I'm here to help you so Madeline I need you to be honest with me now, who did this to you?" The woman with Honey-Colored hair asked her and she looked up biting her lip. Although her father had beat her since she was a child, she didn't know what telling the police would do.

"My Father." She said simply looking away from the woman but then she heard the door open and jumped a little but upon seeing that it was Red Web she sniffled.

"Why would your father hit you?" The woman asked

"Because he drink and he doesn't appreciate anyone's life." She said softly and then looked at Avery who had ran over to Red Web.

"Sissy he's the good guy that I met at open house!" She said

Interactions: Frostbuny Frostbuny

Ashley seemed worried, she stopped looking at Joe, it seemed as if her signature happiness had vanished for a moment. Joe didn't want Ashley to get caught up in his internal drama of feelings and new discovered affection, but he would be lying if he said that he wasn't feeling uneasyness for the whole Alex situation. "I guess I'll be leaving too, turns out i might of crashed this party while telling my parents i was headed home, if you don't see me at school it's because my mother strangled me with shadows. Talking to you is always great, safe travels Ashley". "Great, now she will think I came here for her, awesome" joe said to himself as he saw Ashley walking away. Homecoming was around the corner and he really didn't want for it to become an issue with Ashley and Alex.

Joe said bye to Alex and headed home. "Night are always fun specially at the beach, why can't life be as simple as this stroll? I guess I just want things to saty the same huh"

It was a quite a walk to Joe's house but it was something he needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back