b---- lasagna?

Aveno

Player Selected
So what is this songs point? Entertainment..but I mean, a grown man saying to T-Series, "You indian, you lose." Excuse me? Um..anyone see how RACIST that line is? T-Series has better things to do than listen to an immature guy ranting him about how much of a "b---- lasagna?" He is? Well in my view T-Series did nothing to PewDiePie. Subscribers? So what? Its a GAME! Get over it, Felix.
(this was meant as a joke.)

Last edited:

hey, sorry to bug you, but i believe that this is the wrong forum for this;

the art/music forum is for uploading your own work/to comment on what other people upload here; if you want to take this discussion somewhere, it's in the entertainment section.

hey, sorry to bug you, but i believe that this is the wrong forum for this;

the art/music forum is for uploading your own work/to comment on what other people upload here; if you want to take this discussion somewhere, it's in the entertainment section.
Okay, thanks

I'm no expert in analyzing musical lyrics, nor did I create the song, but I believe the point of the song is to emphasize upon the "Youtube rivalry" that has arisen between Pewdiepie and T-series. There's no harm in taking advantage of opportunities that present themselves, and seeing as Youtube is Felix's career as well as his primary source of income, who can blame him for providing his subscribers and fans something they're itching to get?

The song is not a "rant," nor is Felix promoting any form of racism, but rather it's like trash talk between two friends. Some lyrics may appear offensive at a first glance, but the reason why the entire internet has not crashed down upon Felix and his channel is because they've seen his other videos in which he demonstrated his rational and good-hearted nature. I'm not a hardcore fan, and I wouldn't be surprised if the evidence I provide aren't the most substantial, but I've seen enough of Felix's videos to recognize that he's far from a selfish, invidious person. A good example would be a stream of his in which the sole purpose was to raise money for the children of India (more specifically, the ever powerful 9 year olds). In that one stream alone, he raised $246,000.

Ultimately, the video itself is Felix's move in the game. He's simply playing the cards he's given, and seeing from his rapid growth in the past few months, I'd say he's doing a fine job.

disclaimer: I haven't taken the time to do any in depth research into the matter, and all my points have originated from my own observations and analysis of the situation. Furthermore, this is just my opinion and view on the matter. Feel free to think otherwise.

Edit: I'm an egg.

Last edited:
I'm no expert in analyzing musical lyrics, nor did I create the song, but I believe the point of the song is to emphasize upon the "Youtube rivalry" that has arisen between Pewdiepie and T-series. There's no harm in taking advantage of opportunities that present themselves, and seeing as Youtube is Felix's career as well as his primary source of income, who can blame him for providing his subscribers and fans something they're itching to get?

The song is not a "rant," nor is Felix promoting any form of racism, but rather it's like trash talk between two friends. Some lyrics may appear offensive at a first glance, but the reason why the entire internet has not crashed down upon Felix and his channel is because they've seen his other videos in which he demonstrated his rational and good-hearted nature. I'm not a hardcore fan, and I wouldn't be surprised if the evidence I provide aren't the most substantial, but I've seen enough of Felix's videos to recognize that he's far from a selfish, invidious person. A good example would be a stream of his in which the sole purpose was to raise money for the children of India (more specifically, the ever powerful 9 year olds). In that one stream alone, he raised $246,000.

Ultimately, the video itself is Felix's move in the game. He's simply playing the cards he's given, and seeing from his rapid growth in the past few months, I'd say he's doing a fine job.

disclaimer: I haven't taken the time to do any in depth research into the matter, and all my points have originated from my own observations and analysis of the situation. Furthermore, this is just my opinion and view on the matter. Feel free to think otherwise.
It was meant as a joke. I am a fan of Felix and T-Series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back