• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy B L O O D S W O R N - A High Fantasy RP

Thank you, again, lol.
Lekiel Lekiel Are the only open spots still mages, or are you officially maxed out (or going to be)?

Only open to mages

But if you give me an amazing warrior or bow ranger I may consider it. You do have to get a CS in within 36 hours if you're going this route though.

Only open to mages

But if you give me an amazing warrior or bow ranger I may consider it. You do have to get a CS in within 36 hours if you're going this route though.

0AXlBTh.gif

It's still open, preferably for humans! And Stormlords! Though not mandatory.

Drakerus Drakerus
Nice! I’m a fan of mages anyway.
If I’m understanding correctly, it’s impossible for a human to be a Planeswalker, huh?
Thats a shame. Oh well. I think Tempest will still be interesting.

Nice! I’m a fan of mages anyway.
If I’m understanding correctly, it’s impossible for a human to be a Planeswalker, huh?
Thats a shame. Oh well. I think Tempest will still be interesting.

You are correct. Though if you fancy the planeswalker more I'll be quite happy if you could play that! Although you'd have to be an elf. We don't have any planeswalkers yet anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back