• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy B L O O D S W O R N - A High Fantasy RP

Lekiel Lekiel Hm, I will also have to drop this. To be honest, I was apprehensive of joining an RP within a universe that was already established, even as a standalone storyline. It's no reflection of the quality of your creation, just my own personal insecurities. ^^ However, when you want to create something completely original, feel free to tag me, I'd love to roleplay with you in the future!

1 more and we can start! :D Female character would be nice, but not a necessity

(we might take more if you've the right character too!)

We will be starting soon but i may consider one or max two more ^3^ especially if you're a mage~

This looks like it would be amazing to join and would be very interested in playing a magus Tempest, buuut, it's kinda late right now so I'll have to read more tomorrow~

I have a bazillion questions! But, I'll have to ask them tomorrow.
I'm not new to RP, but I am new to this site. Are you guys posting on here, or do you have a discord?

I have a bazillion questions! But, I'll have to ask them tomorrow.
I'm not new to RP, but I am new to this site. Are you guys posting on here, or do you have a discord?

Welcome to RPN friendo ^3^! As Highwater sed, feel free to ask away :D We're not doing discord. But there is a link (in this post:B L O O D S W O R N - A High Fantasy RP) that Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater shared. It takes you to where all the interested people post their CS. In that thread, you'll also find links to the IC RP thread as well as the OOC where you can post your questions :3 Fantasy - Bloodsworn OOC. All the links are at the top of the thread.

Last edited:
Hello my friend, I was just wondering if this RP is still open to people who are interested? If not, then it's okay, thanks for reading! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back