• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern B.F.S.C. Bureau For Superhuman Containment

Cal Rader

The Vet
Its 2015 and you are either a Superhuman on the run from the B.F.S.C. or an agent working to capture all super-humans whatever side your on the fight will be long and hard it is up to you to bring your side to victory and come out on top in the shadow war on super-humans.

Superhuman

welcome to your new home
inside_the_church_hideout_by_atomhawk-d3be3kv.jpg

its not much but as a superhuman on the run from the government you don't have much of a choice in the matter their is no formal leader of the S-Humans you will mostly do what needs to be done to survive and that usually means taking care of each other.

Agents

e24f8defcea5f4b8bcad4bcf60cbba67-d6j93z3.jpg

You are a government agent your only mission hunt down and if possible contain super-humans you are well payed and get to see your family most nights. your Superior is Alexander Wyrd (not gonna be used very often as I would like you guys to drive the story without it)so get out their and hunt some supers

Callum Ormond heard his mother call him downstairs from his room. He had been watching Netflix all Saturday and didn't want to go, but he knew how his mother was when she got cranky. He sighed as he pressed pause on the episode of Supernatural that he had been watching. He began down the stairs and almost fell at least three times, but he safely got to the bottom step without falling. He followed his mother's voice into their kitchen. His blood ran cold when he saw three grown men standing beside her, dressed formally.

"Cal, these men are here to see you about those 'abilities' that you have." Callum slowly gave a single nod. "I know..." He began backing up slowly and fell, tripping on his own feet. He got up quickly, almost falling again. "So... um... Who exactly are you?" He was positively sure that these men were the worst trouble he could have, but the worst part was that his own mother had sold him out and it stung his heart like poison. He freaked out and dashed out the door, using his enhanced speed, with two of the men hot on his tail but falling behind. He saw that the third man had hopped into his car and was tailing him, almost caught up to him. Only problem was that Callum kept tripping and he only had less than a minute until he'd collapse.

"Callum listen to me you need to do exactly as I say or these men will catch you" Max said to Callum Telepathically before giving him directions on when to turn and what to do. Max had lead him to an ally and successfully gotten the agents off his trail. Max walked around a corner into the ally Callum was in "Hello Callum I am Max I am the one that led you hear but I assume you already knew that just like I know your mom stuck the agents on you...Don't worry I am sure she still loves you these abilities just scare people humans fear what they don't understand I don't posses those fears" He said while approaching before stopping a couple feet away "Phone?" he questioned and held his hand out

Callum had followed all of the directions, confused at first at who the hell was talking to him. Finally he was led to an ally and collapsed, glad the men weren't on his tail anymore. He ached all over and could hardly move, but he did hear and understand what the voice, or rather, Max told him. It took him a minute to realize that voice was actually attached to someone now and he reluctantly shoved his right hand in his front jean pocket, pulling a crappy trac phone out. He groaned as he used what strength he had left to toss it to Max. "Thanks... but I'm sure Mom... she isn't as sweet as you think... She sold out Sis a year ago... Sis is only 9 years old... She couldn't have even fought back much..." Callum stopped talking because it took too much energy at the moment. He shut his eyes and almost passed out right there and then, but didn't because of the pain that had flooded through his body.

Last edited by a moderator:
Max crushed Callums phone with his magnetic control."I apologize but they can track you with that"max said looking down at Callum "when you are ready we should move on their is a safe place for us to go" He said sitting on the ground waiting for Callum to regain strength "Also I will not attempt to understand your family dynamics but their must be more to it than their seems" he said a little sad thinking about not having a family of any kind

Callum felt the pain begin to fade away, along with the fatigue. "It was a pretty crappy phone anyways. I'd say it's an improvement to that stupid thing." He let out a quiet laugh and a half smile. He didn't want to talk about his family anymore. He wished that none of the superhuman gene had been passed down by his father. He wished his father was still alive and not ratted out by his mother. In Callum's eyes, his mother had betrayed the whole family year by year. First his father, who died defending himself. Next his little sister, Gabby, who had hardly even used any of her powers- just made it snow inside the house on Christmas. And now Callum himself had been betrayed, rarely using his powers except on his school's track team. The pain finally disappeared almost entirely, leaving a slight ache behind. "Alright, I'm ready." Callum got up and decided to follow the younger boy, Max, since Max seemed to be mature beyond his years.

Max sits on the sidewalk clutching a snail in her hands. She tilts her head and giggles at the sliminess as it moves back and forth across her palm. She whispers something inaudible to it and then climbs to her feet while listening to the snail talk. Snails were the best to talk to they always chose their words with care. She then walked forward to take the snail back to its home.

Leeha gritted her teeth as she positioned the small knife over her arm. Her hands were shaking and the metallic scent of her blood was making her head swim.

'Better to just get it over with' she thought, and quickly plunged the knife in her arm. Tears were swimming in her eyes, threatening to spill out, but she ignored them. Finally, she dug the small bullet out. She quickly tore of another piece from the bottom of her already worn shirt and used it as a bandage.

"Better a bullet wound then being dead or taken by the agents." She muttered out loud. The alley wouldn't hide her for long though. She struggled to her feet, her head reeling and her arm throbbing.

But she would get through this, she always did.

She noticed two figures at the mouth of the alley, and her pain turned into adrenaline. She quickly turned heel and ran.

Callum saw a figure run away from Max and his direction, as if the person was running form them. He was startled by that, but he noticed the person look wounded. Maybe she's one of us... He opened up a telepathic link to the person. 'Stop running if you're running from us. I'm going to take a random, but hopefully right guess that you are also a superhuman... Anyways, you'll just draw attention to yourself and make yourself an easier target. Okay?' He watched the figure of the person who ran and hoped that he didn't further scare the person by his telepathy.

Leeha immediately felt a pressure in her head, and suddenly a voice was speaking to her. She whirled around, her eyes zoning on the two figures. She froze, wondering what to do. She had known superhumans who were forced to lure others for Agents. She had experienced it herself, and she barely escaped. She turned, ready to escape, but saw the solid brick wall ahead.

'Trapped,' she thought, and sighed.

She turned to the figures and tried to stand tall, hiding her weakness. She wasn't going down without a fight.

Callum kept talking telepathically. 'By the way.. Are you okay? I saw some sort of wound... Don't freak out, but I'm coming to check if you're okay.' He pointed the person out to Max and lazily jogged over to the person, seeing now that it was a girl who looked a few years older than himself. He saw the wound on her arm and spoke out loud for once. "Are you okay?" He saw a certain fire in her eyes that startled him. Either I seriously scared her and she thinks I'm trying to hurt her, or she's with the agents and I was wrong about her entirely... Callum wanted to help her, but he didn't know how to, especially since she didn't look too fond of him.

Leeha wished she could get his voice out of her head. It was unsettling. Her entire body was either in pain or simply aching, and it was hard for her to focus. She vaguely saw him walking towards her, but he wasn't close enough..

She let herself drop to the ground, clutching her wounded arm.

'And just for a little effect..' she shuffled back, as if afraid.

Last edited by a moderator:
Callum saw her drop, clutching her arm. "Woah woah woah, ok you definitely need some help..." He rushed over to her and hoped he wasn't somehow making it worse by scaring her.

Leeha swiftly kicked the boys legs out from under him. She stood over him and after concentrating deeply, formed a sphere of red energy in her hands.

"I know you're working for the Agents," she hissed darkly.

"I'm doing you a favor by killing you."

Callum eyes widened and he helped as the ground came up from underneath him. His face was written with a look of pure hurt and confusion. "Wh-what? Why the hell would I work for them? Look look look... Don't do it.... Just don't, I swear I was just running form them minutes ago!" He freaked out, but hardly had enough energy left over from running earlier to even struggle just a bit. "Why would you... I don't work for them, I swear!" He glanced back at Max, who he'd left where he collapsed earlier. Max wasn't paying any attention and Callum was on his own with a girl that seemed to think he worked for the same people that killed his father and took his little sister.

Leeha was taken aback by the pure confusion on his face. Part of her didn't want to believe him, but something stopped her from following through. Her ball of energy fizzled out due to her hesitance, and Leeha's shoulders sagged as the adrenaline wore off, leaving her exhausted. She stepped back from him letting him get up, but still gazed at him warily.

Callum quickly got up but tripped due to his natural clumsiness. "Thanks for... not killing me..." He still looked like a deer caught in headlights, but at least he was relatively sure he wouldn't die because someone thought he worked with the agents. "So is your arm okay or was that just an act?"

Leeha's guard went slightly down the more she studied the boy. He seemed awkward, and it seemed the only thing he threatened was his own safety. Leeha untied the bandage wrapped around her arm and gestured towards it.

"Does that look like an act?"

Callum flinched as he saw how deep it was. "No, but it does look like hurts like almighty hell... I'd suggest getting to a hospital but I guess that isn't the greatest way to go right now..." He paced back and forth side glancing at the wound, trying to figure out how he could possibly help the girl. Then he realized neither knew each other's name. He turned back to her and stopped pacing, standing there awkwardly for a few moments. "I'm Callum by the way, but I guess you can just call me Cal."

"I'm Leeha." She said observing the wound as well.

"It'll be fine though. Nothing a good night's sleep can't fix." Leeha wrapped the bandage over it before looking back at Cal.

"You said you were running from Agents? We could probably take them out you know." Leeha grinned like a Cheshire Cat at that thought.

Callum shuddered at the thought of Leeha and him killing every last one, or at least hurting the agents beyond recognition. He would end his own life before he even threatened another life intentionally. But he didn't say that. "I guess we're pretty capable..." He left out the fact that no matter what happened, he couldn't bring himself to hurt anyone. Just like how he hardly fought back when Leeha was about to kill him. He had been too afraid of hurting her, like he always was. Callum had always been way too afraid of hurting anyone, no matter who.

Leeha studied him carefully. She wasn't exactly used to other people, but somethings were noticeable. "Why exactly didn't you defend yourself against me? You're telepathic, surely there's more to you than faintly whispering in my head."

Callum was caught off guard. Does she have some mind reading ability...? While he thought of a way to explain it, he scratched his head in slight frustration. "I don't know how to explain this to someone who isn't me... I just can't. I literally cannot bring myself to hurt other people... I guess that's the only way I can put it. Kind of fitting that my other ability is running super fast for a short while..." He looked back at Leeha, hoping she didn't think he was a total wuss.

Leeha's good mood spiraled.

'At least someone's still innocent.' she thought sadly. "That's fine, but hopefully it doesn't stop you if your life is on the line." She gave him a glance before looking at the end of the alley. "Who's your friend over there?"

Callum looked over to where the younger boy was. "Oh.. That's Max. He kind of helped me loose the agents that were chasing me." He thought back to how Max had telepathy too and how he seemed to know everything about the agents. Back to what Leeha said- Callum was pretty doubtful that he'd be able to hurt agents even if his life was on the line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back