• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ☆ ── azurae's partner search

azurae

both haunted and holy

☕《 Hello everyone! I'm Azurae, or Azu.
Nice to meet you! 》​

• ︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵
    Please be 18+. It's just a preference of mine, sorry. 💧
    I am semi-lit/intermediate/a casual writer; I usually write 3+ paragraphs, but I will write however much or little I feel like writing,
    so feel free to do the same. Quality over quantity, right? As for post frequency, Some days I may respond right away, whereas other days
    it may take me a week or more. I have ADHD among other things, so please keep that in mind. I don't expect you to have a set schedule either.

I am ghost friendly and will bear no ill will towards you whether you decide to come back or not. Do what you need to do, I understand. :ghostuvu:

Last edited:
I’d be interested in this! I am 18+, and it doesn’t matter what gender I play; I switch a lot of times. Also, I do enjoy: Fantasy, mythical, slice of life, etc (along those lines). — The ideas I liked that you has were. . .Assassin partners , Hidden Identity , Healer / Warrior , Ghost / Human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back