• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

When should the RP take place?

• Second World War (parallel)

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Modern Era

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Crow

Top-tier Avian Master
You know, I thought of making a shipgirl RP. I wanted to make my own thing due to the inevitably of someone's character getting canonized.

Then I thought that I should just make an AL RP. Straight up AL.

I want you all to pick which era we should take from:

1. The warring times that parallel WWII. In this RP, we play girls from differing factions who end up meeting each other, bonding and becoming friends while going on a sea journey... or something, all while avoiding capture from the factions that have deemed them deserters, traitors and such. Only ships active in WWI and WWII are permitted, though more of the latter is preferred.

2. The modern era. This one has vidya, smartphones and references to KFC. In this RP, a special team of KAN-SEN is assembled. This does have action, but also has a higher ratio of slice of life moments compared to the first one. We will probably go to KFC at some point. This RP will permit ships from both WWI and WWII, as well as some built a tad bit late like the Centaur-class Aircraft Carriers, AND concept-only ships, or as they're canonically called, PR ships.

In all of these, you can play canonical characters as well as originales characters based on ships that never (or rather, have not) appeared in Azur Lane.

Alongside my bump, I've slapped a poll, so do vote if you drop in with interest!

interesting

cries in lost super rare ships after my phone oofed on a guest acc

Here's to another bump.

If no one replies after this, this thread will rest for at least a week more.

What should I do after watching the anime to learn more about shipgirl L O R E ?
(I don't play gatcha games anymore)

What should I do after watching the anime to learn more about shipgirl L O R E ?
(I don't play gatcha games anymore)

Well since you and possibly others will come from the anime, I should probably tell you that rigging conjuration will work differently here and have more similarities to most other media that isn't the anime

Basically, more compact, as evolving technology has been. As cool as the Arpeggio direction is, compaction is the true ideal.

But yeah, good to see us back on track.

Last edited:
Bump time!

Also since 4 people have voted it's safe to assume we do in fact have enough.

I guess I'll use this final bump and a passing weekend to get a tiebreaker. If the tie persists, I will select Option 1 by default. No videogames in that bleak era.

Well, looks like we're back to-

- wait, who made that fifth vote?

Well, a tiebreaker is a tiebreaker. I was going to do el historia, but a tiebreaker is a tiebreaker. Expect Pizza Hut and videogames.

... dammnit, these ties keep happening.

But I'm already settled on modern day with yesterday's post.

I've been thinking of an appropriate subtitle but most of what I can think of is the name of another shipgirl game.

Blue Oath, Abyss Horizon, Victory Belles, Warship Girls, etc..

Well.

Kazami42 Kazami42 azenva azenva Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

And well, the other who might've voted.

Here it is. The Holy Grail.

You know, I thought of making a shipgirl RP. I wanted to make my own thing due to the inevitably of someone's character getting canonized.

1. The warring times that parallel WWII. In this RP, we play girls from differing factions who end up meeting each other, bonding and becoming friends while going on a sea journey... or something, all while avoiding capture from the factions that have deemed them deserters, traitors and such. Only ships active in WWI and WWII are permitted, though more of the latter is preferred.

2. The modern era. This one has vidya, smartphones and references to KFC. In this RP, a special team of KAN-SEN is assembled. This does have action, but also has a higher ratio of slice of life moments compared to the first one. We will probably go to KFC at some point. This RP will permit ships from both WWI and WWII, as well as some built a tad bit late like the Centaur-class Aircraft Carriers, AND concept-only ships, or as they're canonically called, PR ships.

In all of these, you can play canonical characters as well as originales characters based on ships that never (or rather, have not) appeared in Azur Lane.

Please. This would be amazing to do. I haven't discovered an azur lane rp forum yet.

Ppsssst. How do I bump?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back