• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Azumanga Daioh RP.

Sub Genres
  1. Adventure
  2. Anime
  3. Romance
  4. School
  5. Slice of Life

RockNRollAllNite82

Hello all!

I am currently looking for an Azumanga Daioh RP. I have a situation in mind along with an OC and am looking for someone to play one of the girls. I am literate and capable of typing multiple paragraphs and can double. I prefer to do MxF and 20+ only please. I just feel more comfortable with that.

Here is my OC.

20211230_051814.jpg

Christopher Blackwell

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Hometown: Davenport, IA

Hobbies: Skateboarding, video games and hanging out with friends.

Christopher Blackwell is your normal Midwestern high school student. He is shy, kindhearted and loves to make people happy when he can. He lives in the suburbs of Davenport, Iowa where there isn't much to do unless you're a farmer or a drug dealer. When he heard that his school was looking for a volunteer for their Foreign Exchange program he was eager to sign up. After all, it would have to be better than living in a dead end town with few career prospects. He is accepted and flown to Japan where he will study abroad for a year. He has hopes of making new friends and new memories.

I hope that this piques your interest! PM me if it does!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread