World Building Azeral help and comments

I'm working on a fairly large project of building a world where several rps will take place within its universe. The goal is to use the rps to shape the world and build the lore. I'm trying to stick to mostly dice rps but they dont seem to popular here so I'm not limiting myself to it. Ok so what I have so far is the world of azeral. for the most part pretty typical fantasy world. Fist off we have the kingdom of delmor. Delmor is a very busy place. An ocean side kingdom full of factory's and big businesses. It is home of black water trading co. One of the biggest trading companies in azeral. Delmor is also home to the adventurers inn. It's an Inn... obviously where the cleverly named rp adventurers inn takes place. The adventures inn is where mercenaries and bounty hunters go to seek work. Next is the kingdom of rija. Rija is fairly new but it is the home of the guardians of azeral. Where the rp guardians of azeral will take place. This guilds job is to find and lock up dangerous magical artifacts. Next is the island nations. Several kingdoms make up the island nations I dont have all the details worked out yet but the rp greystone will take place here. Greystone is a mountain where the temple of the knights of greystone live. A group of more or less peace keepers. Only major nations (nations with a government) can have a knight of greystone representative and are only allowed one representative per kingdom. Although the island nations are separate kingdoms they all work together and have formed the councel of the baralic sea. That's all I have for the world right now. So the reason I'm writing this is for your feedback. What do you think? What would you add or remove? Do you want to help build the world? Do you want to participate in one of the rps? Or anything else all feedback is welcome

Last edited:
You might find this useful.

Twenty below Twenty below It looks like you've bitten off a lot to chew on. That's not always a bad thing; if it's how you prefer to work then more power to you. But if it were me, I would probably pick one of your regions/RPs and really delve deep into it, rather than juggle multiple regions that lack detail.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back