• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Azae - A World At War (Detailed) [Medieval Dark Fantasy] {Always Open}

King Ad Rock

Abednego
Roleplay Availability
Worldatwarbig.jpg

Hello! My name is King Ad Rock and I run a Medieval Dark/Low Fantasy roleplay by the name of Azae:​

We're searching for detailed writers who are looking for a long term RP. Many of us have been doing this for quite some time and we are a close knit community looking to expand our membership! It may seem like a lot to take in but we are here to help you through the process of joining!

[[Edit: This RP and recruitment thread is now open for people to sign up solely with OC characters. Just comment with any questions or ideas. The CS's that remain are still available to adopt though.]]

Azae

A World At War

Welcome to the world of Azae!

A vast & detailed dark fantasy world full of fanatical holy knights, masked assassins for hire, mentally ill monarchs ordering executions, supernatural entities pulling strings in the shadows, legendary kings of the past, despicable bandit clans, warrior societies training for the near future, disgraced nobles, realistic/gritty characters, laughs, cries, gasps, pirates, deep issues (addiction, political corruption, PTSD, vengeance, racial equality, destiny through bloodlines, and much more), murder mysteries, love, war, blazing fires, brooding mercenaries, giant lizard-beasts, cities built into mountains, a sea where the sun does not shine, giant sea-serpents, and a path to the end of the world.

Can you stop it? Inquire here with a comment if interested.

Be forewarned, multi-paragraph posting.

_____​

"A quiet peace has reigned over the beautiful, colossal continent of Zeldwa for just a few short years. Zeldwa, which covers over half of the planet's surface and is home to the vast majority of the planet's population, is split into five nations..."

The T'Odis Empire
A shrill and cold land, governed by strict laws and harsh living conditions; it sits on the northern end of the continent and is protected by the Great Ice Mountains.

T'Odis.jpg

The Holy Queendom of Roadalia
A Queendom whose cold climate and land is protected and isolated by mountains and walls. The Great Ice Mountains protect its borders from the North while the remaining land is kept safe by the walls they have built.

Roadalia.jpg

The Old Kingdom of Kildra
Spanned by green, hilly fields with a few mountain ranges, this kingdom borders the Dark Seas on the east. Its land is vast and open; it has a wide variety of terrain.

Kildraplains.jpg

The Free Republic of Libertia
A land with untamed rainforests and ancient cities; the exotic plants and wildlife sated by the river veins found throughout this kingdom.

Libertia4.jpg

The Warrior Nation of Indoria
A kingdom of baron land with a dry and warm climate; its climate’s only divergence is the oasis, nourished by the River of Life.

Indoria3.jpg

The Fishing Island of Parshum
An island separated from the remaining kingdoms by the Dark Seas. Its cool and crisp air is home to aquatic hunters and ports of ships for trade. This is the sixth nation and is not part of the continent of Zeldwa.

Parshum2.jpg

_____

World Map of Azae
Map.jpg

Though currently in a state of peace, this region's volatile history and tendency to attract danger threatens its current condition. Hidden forces, unseen to most, threaten to tip these nations back into the brink of war and violence; this brief respite finding itself threatened by servants of an evil and powerful entity known as Engriact. Who are these instruments of evil? What devious plans have they conceived? And when do they plan to unleash their cruelty and malice upon the people of Zeldwa?

Come join us in this vast and detailed world, filled with exciting possibilities and infinite potential. How will you make your mark on history? Will you find your place among the rulers and leaders and achieve greatness? Or is greatness, from your perspective, defined otherwise? Whether you enjoy the action and commotion of bustling cities or favor the quieter life among nature, the world of Azae is certain to provide you with many satisfying experiences.

I know I am not alone when I say I hope to see you there!

[[Edit: This RP and recruitment thread is now open for people to sign up solely with OC characters. Just comment with any questions or ideas. The CS's that remain are still available to adopt though.]]

Last edited:
That's wonderful to hear! Do you understand what's being asked of here with the character claims?
Oh, okay. I think I misunderstood. I thought you were offering the characters for those who were interested, and other people could make their own characters. I didn't understand you were only offering those specific roles. That is completely my fault.

Oh, okay. I think I misunderstood. I thought you were offering the characters for those who were interested, and other people could make their own characters. I didn't understand you were only offering those specific roles. That is completely my fault.

Well, it is a bit of both actually. PM me and I can further explain.

Good to see this up in the Interest Check again, mate. Look forward to returning.

Hi, I'm very curious in this rp and would love to take the role of zal, should he be available.

Hi, I'm very curious in this rp and would love to take the role of zal, should he be available.

Hello! Sorry for the late reply. I never got a notification for this comment for some reason. That character is definitely available and quite important. Are you still interested?

Hello! Sorry for the late reply. I never got a notification for this comment for some reason. That character is definitely available and quite important. Are you still interested?
Sorry, i was on a trip. still interested

The Renaria character uses bows, but it certainly isn't an important detail on whether or not she uses crossbows as well

Alright, well I plan to solely use Crossbows, traps, and unsure if there's scrolls or magic in this game, but I mainly want to use a crossbow. Don't really care much else about the character, hence, I'll RP as Renaria, if that's the case. I likely won't have her utilize other bows or weapons, unless she's put in a scenario without a crossbow or traps at her disposal.

If you accept this, what else do I need to do in order to join the RP?

Alright, well I plan to solely use Crossbows, traps, and unsure if there's scrolls or magic in this game, but I mainly want to use a crossbow. Don't really care much else about the character, hence, I'll RP as Renaria, if that's the case. I likely won't have her utilize other bows or weapons, unless she's put in a scenario without a crossbow or traps at her disposal.

If you accept this, what else do I need to do in order to join the RP?

Alright wonderful! I just want you to understand that this is a more narrative-driven roleplay than a more traditional one. No competition of course, it's all planned with the players to create a great story overall.

Do you have experience with detailed level posting? And before getting started there would be quite a bit of reading, which includes established IC posts of the character from the original player.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back