• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Azae - A World At War (Detailed) [Medieval Dark Fantasy] {Always Open}

Alright wonderful! I just want you to understand that this is a more narrative-driven roleplay than a more traditional one. No competition of course, it's all planned with the players to create a great story overall.

Do you have experience with detailed level posting? And before getting started there would be quite a bit of reading, which includes established IC posts of the character from the original player.

By narrative, you mean the characters all follow a linear path with one another, because that's fine by me? I don't mind competition, nor do I care for it with regards to other players. I usually discuss things beforehand if it's roleplayer vs. roleplayer in a situation.

I'm not an english major, so my definition of detailed level posting is making something coherent as well as using varied syntax. I don't mind reading through things, but I cannot guarantee I'll memorize every detail or portray the character correctly as the original player did.

By narrative, you mean the characters all follow a linear path with one another, because that's fine by me? I don't mind competition, nor do I care for it with regards to other players. I usually discuss things beforehand if it's roleplayer vs. roleplayer in a situation.

I'm not an english major, so my definition of detailed level posting is making something coherent as well as using varied syntax. I don't mind reading through things, but I cannot guarantee I'll memorize every detail or portray the character correctly as the original player did.

I'm not an English major myself, but all I request is a fleshed out scene in each post. And you are of course completely welcome to make the character more your own, just with the idea of trying to stick to a close resemblance of the original personality. I will message you with required reading material shortly.

BioshockRP BioshockRP and yes, by narrative-driven I mean that we have pre-planned linear paths that we discussed before hand so that our posts go smooth and read more like a book.

I'm not an English major myself, but all I request is a fleshed out scene in each post. And you are of course completely welcome to make the character more your own, just with the idea of trying to stick to a close resemblance of the original personality. I will message you with required reading material shortly.

For fleshed out scene, normally I don't put much detail unless my character is interacting with something. I may mention the environment once, and then never again in the same post, until my character does something with the environment. As I've said before, it'll be difficult to maintain the original personality, unless the character is cliché based, such as I only fight for money, etc.

BioshockRP BioshockRP and yes, by narrative-driven I mean that we have pre-planned linear paths that we discussed before hand so that our posts go smooth and read more like a book.

Thanks for the clarification. I prefer Linear overall, so long as the planning isn't too intense. I'm not really a fan of planning for more than three hours for a single post.

This RP and recruitment thread is now open for people to sign up solely with OC characters. Just comment with any questions or ideas. The CS's that remain are still available to adopt though.

A patriarch of a noble family. Do any of the countries have nobility?

Yes, that would be the Kildra nation. They still practice a nobility/peasant class system. The nation has city-states that act as mini-kingdoms and each one is ran by a noble family. There are also lesser, non-ruling nobles who live within their lands and swear loyalty to them.

I'm interested!
Is the RP currently going on, or has it not started yet.
I'd also like to make an OC for the world if that's okay.

Hello! Let me just say, thank you for expressing interest! First, let me ask you, do you have experience with detailed level posting?
Though it has been a while, yes. How detailed are you looking for here? Several paragraphs per post? Or just coherent posts that entail more than just, "I stabbed you and you died." lol

I've still been reading through the lore and everything but wanna say props on the world building thus far!

Though it has been a while, yes. How detailed are you looking for here? Several paragraphs per post? Or just coherent posts that entail more than just, "I stabbed you and you died." lol

I've still been reading through the lore and everything but wanna say props on the world building thus far!

I was rusty at writing myself before i created this, so no worries. But yes, it is multi paragraph posting for solo posting. But we also do "collaboration posts" when two or more characters meet. These posts are constructed in p.m. and you are allowed to do much smaller posting then, because it is a back-and-forth that the two participants will eventually edit together into one large post and then post it into the IC.

And thank you very much for the compliment. Honestly, I wish I had much more for how long this RP has been around, but we went on several hiatuses. Although, we have gotten more done in the past few weeks then ever before in the RP.

If you are still interested, I will send you a p.m. within the hour. I am still finishing up at work.

Join this roleplay and meet out most illustrious, beautiful and the greatest totally main character ever, Eliza, who totally will save the day and smite ours foes with righteous wrath!!

Later! Preferably behind alot of other people and/or a brick wall.

Totally brave and courageous Eliza!

Join this roleplay and meet out most illustrious, beautiful and the greatest totally main character ever, Eliza, who totally will save the day and smite ours foes with righteous wrath!!

Later! Preferably behind alot of other people and/or a brick wall.

Totally brave and courageous Eliza!

Eliza.jpg

I mean, just look at those wares

Users who are viewing this thread

Back