Ayzawa

Kairikudo

The weird one

Brief intro:
『Don't judge a book by its cover. That saying comes especially true for Misaki Haruta. She is the wife of the genius inventor Kishimoto Haruta. Don't let her thin figure full you, she is a lot stronger than she looks. 』

Name: 
Misaki Haruta

Orientation: 
Heterosexual

Species:
Human

Traits and Abilities:
Abnormal strength: she is stronger than most women and some men making her hits a lot harder.

Intelligent: though she is not as well versed in inventing like her husband she is very intelligent in other aspects.

Well versed in Martial artist: She knows various forms of martial arts.

Weaknesses:
She's human, anything that would kill a human would kill her

Appearance:

tumblr_n9tz9axmyo1tvfekio1_500.jpg

Personality:
She comes acrossed as a kind middle aged woman, with a dark sense of humor. She is very loving towards her husband and the AI he invented that they considered their daughter. though she is kind that kindness can come to an end when a threat comes to her husband and their 'daughter' Mikuma. When she feels someone is threatening them she becomes a merciless fighter 

History and Bio: 
Growing up her father was a jujitsu instructor and was very persistent in his little girl learning so she could defend herself, and she became quite skilled.

Her first year of highschool is when she met her husband Kishimoto. From there she grew closer and closer to him, eventually falling in love with him. The two married and she took up work as the Co CEO of Shutter labs. She helped him create the draft of Mikuma. Unfortunately the two were unable to have kids of their own, so to make up for it they created Mikuma, claiming her to be their daughter. The couple moved to America not long ago.

As long as @Kumii is okay with it, accepted! :D  

Although, she wouldn't be abnormally strong, as that strength is still in the realm of normality. But I'm nitpicking now... -_-  

Although, she wouldn't be abnormally strong, as that strength is still in the realm of normality. But I'm nitpicking now... -_-  

We talked about it in PM. I talk to this girl daily.

I know it technically isn't abnormal for her to have the strength of a human, I say that because of her size compared to how strong she actually is.

I know it technically isn't abnormal for her to have the strength of a human, I say that because of her size compared to how strong she actually is.

Okay, cool! I was just being picky lol, ignore me.... X3 (Well.... Maybe a bad idea to do that lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back